100 Theme Challenge #5 Seeking Solace, #6 Break Away, #7 Heaven And #8 Innocence

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I've been saving these up so I could post a big batch. Also, my comic Adventures In Maruma will no longer be a comic as I do not have the time but I am still doing the story and using the characters, just with a few changes. Instead of comic pages, I will be doing just one piece of art with written dialogue to go with it. I'll be making more bios for characters I've had for over a year but never showed so that'll be fun.

First up is seeking solace. Of course I had to use these two as the main focus for this theme after the last two were about them as well. It's so much fun drawing them all sad and stuff (I know that sounds awful but I don't care. At least my once forgotten babies are know given some attention.)

I finally made a solo picture for Darlene. I had introduced her in my last art dump but I haven't done anything else with her since. I'll make a bio for her soon enough. What's happening in this picture is that Darlene manages to escape the confines of her mansion home and has finally broken free of her parent's grasp.

Dialogue for this
"A-are you an angel?" Fiozar asked in bewilderment, staring at the winged she-cat in front of him. Darlene gave the awestruck tom a smirk, always enjoying this kind of reaction she received from others "Not at all. But I can understand why you would think that. I am the most heavenly thing you'll ever find after all."

Fiozar the half demon meets Darlene the 'angel' for the first time while he and Orlena were walking to their favourite cafe. Darlene's friend Aria and Orlena are good friends so Darlene and Fiozar see each other quite often. Fiozar is always nervous around her because even though she says she's not an angel, he believes she's keeping it secret and is afraid she'll destroy him cause' apparently, angels can destroy demons. Darlene on the other hand (paw?) thinks that Fio has a crush on her and that's the reason he's so nervous whenever she's around. She likes to tease him by wrapping her wings around him and playfully flirting. Darlene also does this to make Aria jealous since it greatly amuses her. God I love this one but I almost forgot Lena's freckles and quickly put them on. So this is the first time I drew Fiozar digitally in like two years and this is an example of how I'm gonna do these dialogue drawings. Also drew Aria after a long time of just doodling her.

Finally, here are the two innocent freckled babs Orlena and Cookie. When I thought of innocence these two immediately came to my mind. I should draw these two more often since they do spend quite a lot of time together.

I hope you all enjoyed these scribbles my dear friends!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro