15. Truth Behind Acting

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Surprise! I don't know what happened to me... I feel like giving many surprises

Continue from last part... 

They finish their dinner and sit in hall... 

Chinu: Now tell me what you guys did? 

Mishti: No no... First tell me... What is happening... I don't know anything... 

(Guys first of all let me tell you the relation between everyone and how they know eachother then I will tell the reason behind their action)

Anita,chinu and karishma are bestfriends...

Anita and rohit loves eachother

Rohit stays with karthik so karishma calls rohit as bhai

Since karishma knows about their relationship, she calls anita as bhabhi

Karthik knows anita and chinu but never spoke with them

Rohit and chinu are very close because of a reason which I will tell in next part

Arjun is close friend of chinu

Anita and rohit did a registration marriage

Anita: ok... so everything started the day when our register marriage happened...

Mishti: You mean 11 days back?

Rohit: Yes... That day when you all asked me and ani to go out, I took her to a club... There I heard a conversation of 2 drug leaders

Flashback

Rohit and anita goes to club and enjoy a lot... Then rohit goes to restroom where he hears 2 persons talking...

Person1: Today we should atleast sell 20 packets of drugs

Person2: Arey you leave about that drugs... I got to know that chinmayee singhania will be a threat to our business... she may even kill us if we go in her way...

Hearing chinu's name... rohit becomes alert and he immediately starts recording their voice... as well as he messages anita to go back to home... 

Person1: Then what to do?

Person2: We should kill her...

Person1: what?

Person2: yes...

Person1: But it is not that easy... you know na who she is..

Person2: I know but still... we should kill her...

Just then an idea strucks in rohit's mind and he goes near them

Rohit: Yes we should kill her...

Person1: Hey man... Who are you? And what are you talking? 

Rohit: I heard your talks and I will help you to kill her... 

Person2: What? 

Rohit: Yes you heard me right... Even I want to kill that chinmayee... 

Person1: How should we believe you? 

Rohit(In mind): Oh no... What reason should I tell now?However I should save My lioness... Yes I got an idea...(Any idea of why rohit called chinu as lioness? What do you guys think?.. she is a mafia leader or drug dealer?)

Rohit: Because she hit my innocent wife so hard that my wife is in coma now... I love my wife a lot and I am here to take revenge... my wife has a brother and he is eagerly waiting for a chance to kill her... Now let's team up and kill her... my wife's brother will help us a lot... 

Person2: What is his name?(You pagal kahi ka you could have asked rohit's name first)

Rohit: Karthik... 

Person1: I don't want to believe you... What if you are a member of her gang? (Intelligent fellow)

Rohit: Ok then... Take my number and call me tomorrow... I will take you to hospital and show my wife... 

Person1: Why can't you take us now? 

Rohit: Now time is 10pm and hospital's visiting hours are closed... 

Person2: Ok give your number and go... we will see your wife and her brother tomorrow... Then we 4 four will make a plan to kill her (Bichara isko nahi patha ki wo rohit ke jhaal mai phasgaya)

Rohit gives his number to them and go from there... 

In home

Everyone are there except Abeer,mishti 

Rohit plays that voice recording... 

Arjun: Now what to do? 

Chinu: Ok so.. Anita from tomorrow morning onwards you should act as a coma patient and rohit you should stay with them all the time... karishma i will join your university with a fake identity  

Anita: Why will you join university? 

Chinu: So that karthik and rohit can tell they both ki i am hiding in university with a fake identity... 

Arjun: Then?

Chinu: Then karthik will also join university and act very nice with me to make me as his friend and when I accept him as friend he should act as torturing me infront of them... This will be the plan... 

Chinu(To karthik): You tell the same plan to both of them and tell them you will act nice infront of me... 

Karishma: Super plan... 

Karthik: Really amazing plan.... You can become director yaar... From now I will call you miss director... 

Chinu: What do you mean by you can become... I am always a director... 

Everyone smiles 

Chinu: Now you all guys go to your home and vikranth you call principal of university and arrange everything... 

Everyone will go 

Next day everything will be done as planned... 

Karthik: So I will join in her university... 

Person2: Ok... Be careful with that lioness 

Karthik: Ya ok... 

Then karthik starts acting... That day in restaurant both acted like that when power was there because that two persons were watching everything in CCTV camera... Karishma and vikranth know about that because karthik was having pen camera in his pocket... Even in hospital anita used to act as a coma patient infront of that 2 persons

Flashback Ends

Promo: Nahi bataungi 😝

Hello guys!

What will happen next?

Liked this chapter?

I hope I didn't disappoint you guys

Still some jhatka are there

Stay tuned

Your writer
-Anjana

MeharSidhu33 bb_bhavya Rose9972 Author_Nihitha ImaginaryPagal PoonamSharma095 Pearbhi_lover_priyu dolasu

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro