16.Let's go out

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continue from last part...

Flashback ends

Abeer: Itna sab kuch hua aur hume kuch nahi patha(All these things happened and no one told me) (Arey abeer don't feel sad yaar even my readers don't know till now)

Chinu(with strict tone): Now tell me what happened...(Don't talk like that chinu.. Bichare sab darr jayenge)

Rohit: so, when I was with them I started collecting evidences against that sumit and rocky(These are that drug sellers and thankyou for the names bhavu di)

Karishma: Then me and vikranth came up with a brilliant idea..

Mishti: Oh really... What was that?

Chinu once glanced at mishti and she kept quite...(Bad thing chinu... you should not make others quite by looking at them...)

Rohit: Their idea was to make them spill everything infront of camera... So, as always i took my pen camera and made them spill everything.. simple I have submitted that video in police station and they got arrested...

Chinu: You could have told me once..

karthik(stammering): Ac...Actually they thought to tell you but I.. I stopped them so that... you... you will be surprised...

Chinu(sarcastic way): Oh wow... What a surprise...(Koi apni hone wale pathi se aisa karta hai kya? Aap zara chinu ko samjhaiye na mehar di)

Everyone becomes sad including karthik...

Chinu observes it..

Chinu: Ok... Ok... Leave it... now everything is sorted right?

Anita: Yes..

Chinu: Fine... Let's go to sleep.. Abeer bhai and bhabhi You guys sleep in my room I will sleep with hima today...

Abeer and Mishti: Ok

Everyone goes to their respective rooms but our karthik being a gentle man less and lover boy more secretly goes in the room where chinu is there

He sees that chinu is making hima sleep.. He goes and sit beside her and ofcourse he started staring chinu which is his favorite...

After making hima sleep she puts her in cradle and sits beside karthik

Chinu: Now what?

Karthik: Did you forgot? You said na you will make me sleep.. (Wow karthik remembers everything... How many of my readers remember?)

chinu rolls her eyes..

Chinu(in mind): Thank god he came by himself... I was literally waiting for hima to sleep, so that I can make him sleep..(Naatak naatak)

karthik: Please na... (Karthik you are innocent... Even if you don't ask her she will make you sleep)

Chinu: Ok come

Karthik smiles brightly and sleeps in her lap while chinu is caressing his hair softly...

After sometime when he falls asleep, chinu kisses his forehead and she sleeps taking bedrest as support...

Next day morning

Karthik POV

I Woke up from my sleep when I heard some sounds and when I woke up I saw the most beautiful face.. Chinu... My chinu... She is such a sweetheart...

Ahh those people are making noise... My angel might wake up...

Wait wait I am still sleeping in her lap.. Oh no her legs might pain...

I got up from her lap...

I should immediately go out and ask them to stop making noise..

wait wait let me take a bit advantage of this situation(Naughty boy.. Am I right ritz?)

Karthik POV ends

Karthik kisses her forehead and runs out of the room blushing... (Aww... Imagine karthik's blushing face)

Author's POV

When karthik comes out of the room he sees all are chit-chatting... He goes near them and starts speaking..

Karthik: Can't you guys keep quite? Miss director's sleep will be disturbed...

Mishti(to abeer): Waste fellow... Dekho karthik ko,hone wali biwi ke liye kitna care kar raha hai... aur ek tum ho jo mujhe subha subha uthadiya... (Look at karthik how caring he is for his fiancee and look at you who woke me up early morning)

Abeer glares at karthik where as everyone laughs silently(Ab karthik ka order hai bhai not to make any noise)

Meanwhile chinu comes out yawning

Chinu: Why are you all laughing...(Lo chinu neend se uthgayi because of them... sab gaye karthik ke haath se)

Now karthik glared at everyone for making noise and that's it everyone became silent(Ab agar chinu se pyaar kar raha hai tho uski jaisa banna hee hoga)

Chinu observes karthik glaring at others

chinu: Karthik! Why are you looking at them like that?

Karthik: Wo.. wo... actually(Aur karo glare)

Chinu: Kya?

Arjun: Ye na...

Before arjun continue speaking karthik pleads arjun with his eyes to not tell anything... Then he gestures rohit to help him

Rohit: Leave that thing lioness... I was thinking let's go out today to enjoy...

Chinu tries to speak something but karishma starts talking

Karishma: Yes chinu please we will go out today

Anita: Ha chinu it's been a long time...

Everyone starts asking her

Chinu: Ok Ok we will go.. Get ready...

Everyone gets excited and goes to their rooms to get ready...

After 1 hour everyone gathers in living room

Chinu: First we will go to restaurant to have breakfast... Then we will decide where to go..(Shall I take them to that restaurant where couples will have a seperate room?)

Everyone agrees and they head to restaurant

Promo: Who is chinu?

Hello guys!

What do you guys think?

Who is chinu?

If anyone gives correct answer or approximate answer, I will put a track of their choice..

Did you liked this chapter?

Your writer
-Anjana

MeharSidhu33 bb_bhavya Rose9972 Author_Nihitha Pearbhi_lover_priyu ImaginaryPagal PoonamSharma095 TrinaChakraborty dolasu

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro