13)Mother-in-law

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They were hugging each other happily..Arnav had almost came to his normal mode which he was before their marriage..Tears of happiness were rolling dowm from their eyes.

They were lost in each other when A sound of cough disturbed them..They left each other and saw Aman standing at the door crossing his hands on his chest.He was gazing at them teasingly.

Arnav went towards him and hugged him and said," I am sorry Aman..I know i have done a lots of things which had hurt you..I was totally stupid that i couldn't understand the situation."

"It is true that you have hurt me a lot Arnav but more than me you have hurt my sister..She is in madly in love with you and your behaviour towards her has hurt her very much And I am also Sorry for shouting at you...You know that i won't go anywhere i was angry that why i said all those things."Aman said with tears seeing Arnav realizing everything.

They broke their hug ..Suddenly a knock disturbed their actual reunion..it was the peon who had came to inform that Mr.Murthy is here..Arnav went with him as it was important.

After he went Khushi hugged Aman crying with Happiness..Aman was also happy for her that atleast Arnav came to his reality.

"I am very happy bhai,Atleast I dont have to go away from him,"Khushi said.

"I am also happy Khushi,he is behaving all normal now"

In confusion,Khushi broke the hug and asked,"but what happened suddenly that he changed his decision."

"His mother,only his mother can change his mind..something would have happened related to his mother which have made him come to see the reality and pushed himself to accept you."

"I also think that you are saying right...he would have been typical mumma's boy and i love this fact" Khushi said geeting emotional.

"He was actually always glued to her..She used toI know he had accepted you as a friend only but soon he will accept you as his wife also"Aman said consoling her.

"I know he will Aman bhai and i am ready to wait for my whole life..I just want to see him happy"

Suddenly Khushi looked up and said ,"Thank you Mom,your knocking some sense in your son's brain..I was scared of staying without him..you know right that i cant be without him."

Aman smiled seeing her and said," You know Khushi if Aunty would have been here today,you two would have been sharing good Mother-in-law daughter-in-law bond."

"Now also we share good Relation bhai..i always complaint her when Arnavji hurt me"

"Really?" Aman exclaimed laughing.Khushi nodded smiling.

"Actually..I wanted to tell you that I am doing delhi tomorrow" Khushi said to him remembering.

"Why,suddenly?

"Payu had called me..she is thinking of settling down here..and i am going to final it.You know right that she always say this and then back out for some or the other thing..this time i wont tolerate this" Khushi said with determination.

Aman's face lightened..he had always want her to come here and work with them...The reason is that he likes her from the moment Khushi introduce her to him but Unable to say this as if she dont feel the same their friendship will get affected.

Khushi's phone rang when they were talking it was Arnav..He said her to come as the investors wants to meet them.The investors who have came in the morning had left some people to discuss the further things.

The meeting started between them and Investors and the result was that they are going to held the fashion show after two months...Two months was very little time to organise it but as a challenge they accepted it..This fashion show is the biggest fashion show in their whole career..And it is very important for them.

Arnav saw how Khushi was looking extra happy today and it can be seen in her face..The real happiness which have vanished after their fight.

At night,After working for the whole day...They were going home..Khushi was happily talking to him on all the way to home..Arnav was lost in her happiness..He had not seen her this much happy ever..A thought came into his mind unintentionally that She is this much happy with his acceptence as a friend only then what will be her reaction when he will accept her as his wife.

Arnav shook his head and remembered his mothers words and smiled..showing himself happy.

Like this,they reached Home...Khushi was surprised to see A new almirah in their room...She understood that Arnav had did this.

"As my Almirah will be small for both of our things..I ordered this."Arnav said to her.

Khushi looked at him and said excitedly,"But we will share both the almirah."

Arnav nodded at her excitement.

For Khushi it was like a dream come true for her ...At a point of time she had dreamed to share everything with Arnav..and now it is actually happening her excitement have no limits..she is happy at small small thing like this.They shifted her important things to their Room and thought that Servants will shift the other things.As they have many things to do.

After freshening up,Khushi went to make dinner...She had already gave a leave to all servants as she wanted to spent time with him alone..

Khushi called Arnav for dinner and both sat on the dinning table .He saw all the dishes are his favourite.She would have asked omprakash about it.She used to make this for him earlier also but he notice it now.

She served him and both started eating when suddenly Arnav said," Khushi..you know almost my whole life but I dont know much about you..i want to know you..lets share our lives with each other.

″Arnavji,Not now..we should think about our event first ...we have to organize it within two months″. she said to him thinking about something..

″OK,if you want it,then we will talk about each other some other time ″.he said to her eating food.

″Arnavji, you didnt tell how is the food made??″ she asked to him hoping for compliment.

″Khushi ,food is very tasty,but perhaps you are forgeting ,I am eating your hand made food for last 2 years″. he said to her teasing.

‴You used to say nothing about food before,you used to eat it like other food made by servants″.she said sadly remembering how she used to take effort for making different dishes for him but he never compliment her .

″Khushi ,i really like your food,you know your food make me remember my mother's hand made food,my mother used to make my favourite food for me every sunday.″he said to her feeling guilty for ignoring her food.

Khushi smiled hearing this.

After some time

They were sitting in their room on the bed,files scattered here and there,Arnav and Khushi were discussing about designs and seeing designs in laptop.

″Arnavji,you will design the bride's lenhenga and I will design the groom's sherwani″. she said with excitement.

"OK,And I will design some more outfits..this is a big opportunity for us we have to give our hundred percent."

And both did many work for event because event is the biggest fashion event of india and many people from other countries are coming to attend it.

At last working for many hours ,they decided to sleep,Khushi was nervous ,she was first time going to be with Arnav in the same room without his irritation in her presence.she loves him and trust him but she was thinking what if Arnav insisted on sleeping on couch.

But Arnav did the opposite ,after cleaning bed ,he make the pillow wall and lied in his side of bed Closing his eyes.

Khushi was surprised with this ,she didnt said anything and lied on other side understanding his silence.

That day, many things were going in their mind,Arnav was thinking that now his life will come to right track and he will be happy with Khushi forgetting all his past bad events for his happiness.

Khushi was worried when Arnav want to talk about her life,she was thinking" Now only..Arnavji is back to normal..I cant let him know my past..my past will disclose many things..which will affect him."

She was one side happy as Arnav came back to normal but sad thinking that he didn't accept her as his wife.

Both were smiling and slept with happiness.

Next morning...Arnav got up very early and went somewhere...Without saying anything to her.

Next big update available on inkitt

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro