17)Khushi's fear

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Arnav and Khushi were laughing .....standing on the parking lot of the hotel.....Arnav was holding Khushi's hand because she was laughing like she is going to fall ...so for supporting her to stand he was doing this..

Suddenly...Khushi remember Payal and Aman.....she stopped laughing and became silent...Arnav saw her and asked''what happened why you stopped laughing..you look beautiful while laughing..''

''Why they didn't tell us about their feelings...Arnavji?'' she asked ..she was very hurt about this..Atmosphere became little serious.

Arnav said said,''Khushi they didnt tell me too..but i am not upset with this....we are their family ...we should be happy for them...not angry or upset."

She got calm and said emotionally,"i am happy for them...my sister cum friend got her love ...Aman is perfect for her....but there is sadness somewhere in my heart for not being part of her journey to realise her love for him...just like she was mine for love for you....i had talked to her first about my feelings when i fell for you..but she didnt."

Arnav was understanding what she was feeling and thought to talk to her after reaching home ....he caress her hairs and said,''lets go Khushi....we will talk about it in home...and please control yourself ...we won't forgive them easily for this..''he smiled and hearing him and she also smiled and atmosphere got light...

They went to home .....after some time after reaching home.....They ate dinner which offcourse Khushi made...instead of Arnav's no's..

In arshi room...Khushi came with the water jug to room and saw Arnav sitting on his side of bed thinking something deeply....he was in his night suit but their was not pillow wall tonight...she kept jug on the table beside bed and sat on the bed and moved towards him.

She kept her hand on his shoulder and said,''Arnavji,what are you thinking so deeply?''

He look at her hearing her ....and held her hand which was kept on his shoulder...and said,''Khushi...Actually i Have kept our reception tomorrow.."

She was surprised with this sudden party...and asked,''Why so sudden?''

Arnav said,''Khushi ....we did marriage without telling anyone ....and it was very simple....we should keep a party..so that people get to know that you are my wife ...Mrs raizada....''

''Ok Arnavji...i was thinking the same....we should give a official announcement of our marriage.....but we have lots of work Arnavji..how will we do preparation for the party..''she asked with sadness .

''You dont worry..All the prepartion will be done.. .....tomorrow is our reception party...our dresses are already ready....i had design it ...Aman will handle everything'' he said with confidence.

"But When did you planned it?"Khushi asked as this is very sudden...

"I planned it with Aman...Actually all our clients investors... And staff are upset with us for not giving party to them...and we have the event also...That's why I planned it fast and sent the invites to all ...."

Khushi nodded...she was happy...

"And Khushi please dont get angry on Aman and Payal ...We have got a chance to tease them...he said with mischievious glint in his eyes.

''Ya you are right we will tease them ....payu tease me a lot taking your name...now it is my chance to make her face reddened with my teasing ''.she said with excitement.

''Oh Payal tease you with my name ...what she say about me that your face get red'' he said teasingly.

she was blushing....she was feeling very happy seeing Arnav like this...teasing her and behaving like kid...That serious and angry Arnav is slowly getting lose...and she is very happy losing him..

''You know Khushi you were looking beautiful in that red saree...why dont you start wearing ,more of red sarrees''.he said to her casually

''Yes...why not...From now on I will wear red sarees only." She said with rolling her eyes...she know how much he is mad at Red color....He like Red color very much...

They were talking like they used to talk before their marraige forgetting that they are married now...that's when Arnav's phone rang...

''Always wrong time" he murmurred and moved away from her ....he took his phone and signal Khushi that he is coming through his hands and he went to poolside leaving her ....she was very happy that Arnav is accepting her as his wife whole heartedly....she can see in his eyes that he has started feeling something for her.....he is melting seeing her true love....

''Soon he will realise his feelings and i will get my life ''.she thought happily in her mind.

But suddenly something else came into her mind and she started worrying,''if Arnavji get to know it he will get very angry and broken....I had broken his trust .....till when i can hide this from him...truth can not be hided for more time..it will come out anyway...

She slept with tension and happiness both .....when Arnav came back he saw her sleeping ....not wanting to wake her up now ....he lied beside her and stare at her innocent and cute face....she was looking beautiful while sleeping and he slept holding her hand...close to her.

At morning.....Khushi and Arnav were eating breakfast when door bell rang....omprakash went and opened the door.....

Arnav and Khushi know who would have come.... Arnav winked at Khushi signaling her that drama starts now....when Aman and Payal came to them hand in hand.

They were eating their food ignoring them....Aman and Payal stood there watching them eating silently without giving attention to their presence...they looked at each other saying that they are really angry through their eyes....Aman cleared his throat in order to gain their attention....

Arnav saw him looking up and said,''Aman you here come have breakfast....''

Payal and Aman sat on the chairs at the dining table and said,''no,..we have eaten it...actually we want to.....''he was saying but Arshi again started eating their food silently...ignoring them....

"Guys why are you ignoring us yar,...we know we did a mistake by not telling .you about our love...but please forgive us yar....".Aman said to two of them looking little emotional.

Payal came to Khushi and said,''Khushi i am sorry....''tears were coming from her eyes.

Khushi melted seeing her tears 
..got up and wiped her tears and hug her saying,''i am very happy for you ....dont cry...i am not angry ....

"What Khushi...why did you melt this soon..we have decided ,right that we won't forgive them this much soon." Arnav said widening his eyes...as she was the one who was lecturing Him not to melt by seeing their tears and innocent face..

Payal and Aman glare him...Khushi pouted innocently..

They came to sofa after teasing a lot each other and sat happily....

Khushi said to Aman between their talks happily,''Aman ,tomorrow is raksha bandhan ....so please you will come earlier not late like last year''.

He nodded and Arnav started laughing thinking about Rudra incident.

Khushi know why he is laughing...Aman and Payal were surprised seeing him laughing like this and Aman asked,''what happened Arnav...that you are laughing like this...tell us we will also laugh"'

Then he told them about the incident yesterday on parking lot and they laughed...

They have sympathy for Rudra but imagining about his ''No ....and expressions they laugh.

Payal said to Arnav to come her home earlier with Khushi for raksha bandhan like this two years. and he got emotional hearing that she also accept him as her brother.....and wants to tie rakhi to him...he smiled and said yes..

He got emotional and upset remembering rakshabandhan with chutki...He looked at all of them and smiled...wiping the corner of his eyes..

Now ,they were talking about the reception party...Payal was very excited and happy...As she knows that Khushi always wanted a gramd wedding but it couldn't happen...but the grand reception will work..

Then Aman told them that shashi uncle wants to meet him...so Payal said to him to meet him at reception party....so today at the reception party ...shashi will fix their marriage.

After talking a lot and enjoying......

They decided to go office for sometime only as they have to prepare for the party.They went to office and Aman and Arnav were in Arnav's cabin whereas Payal and Khushi were in Khushi's cabin

''Aman....all the invitations are sent right...to media also ...'' he asked him .

''Ha Arnav ....all work is done...'' he said to him

Arnav nodded...

Aman asked him," Are you going to announce today about that...?

"Yes.."Arnav answered.

On Khushi's cabin....

They were talking about Payal's realisation....Khushi was personally sad for not being good friend to her that she didnt wanted to share her feeling to her.

'''This is not like that Khushi...you know i had decide to not to love anyone seeing you suffer for Arnav's love that is why i ignore my feelings ....i know i should have told you but i was just busy ignoring my feelings....when papa force me to marry someone other....i felt pain in my heart for being of someone else then him and decided to confess my feelings to him...coming here...you remember i tried to tell you when we were eating in the mall when we had gone for shopping for dinner...but then Arnav bhai's call came and you said we have to go back ...he is calling us....that time i tried to tell you but couldn't.''.Payal explained her...when she saw her feeling upset over this..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro