18)Each Other's designs

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At the venue of reception party......It was the most famous hotel of lucknow.......full hotel was booked for their reception party...... whole restaurant was decorated beautifully......Reception was going to be held in the big open lawn of the hotel ......stage was decorated with roses and red balloons.....the way to stage was filled with rose patels......for Arnav and Khushi's entry.....lawn was also decorated .....even in little time......preparations were grand....

Media was already collected at the entrance for the welcome of Mr.and Mrs.raizada.....the most eligible ASR got married secretly and first official look of his wife with him....is the big breaking news....although many people in business world have seen them together....but as a couple all are going to see them first time.....Aman was checking all the things......he was ready in the blue coat suit.....hairs perfectly gelled and he was looking handsome.....he was happy for his friend....finally he is not alone....ya he knows that he was always with him as family but he got a true life partner.....people have started coming ....all the clients...businessmen....friends...were invited....and Aman was welcoming them....

All were waiting for the couple.....and there wait came to the end when a car came at the outside of hotel.....all knew they had came....and one more car came after them.....media was going out of control to get a glimpse of them....and Arnav came out of the car....in the red coat suit...and forward his hand to Khushi to come out ..she smiled and held his hand.....she came out and Arnav kept his arm around her waist....she was wearing a red floor touch one piece.....with hairs curls open....she was looking beautiful....

Hotel security and Arnav's bodyguards were handling media.....Aman had went to receive Payal and shashi who were in the car behind Arnav's.....Payal..Aman and shashi came to them....Arnav and Khushi took blessings from shashi by touching his foot....media took lots of photos....giving some answers to media's questions...they went inside......while entering rose petals fell on them....to welcome them...Khushi was happy and smiling......

They went to the stage holding each other hand...

Aman took the mike...and welcomed all the guests..

"Ladies and gentlemen...I am Aman Mathur and I am welcoming you to the Grand reception of Mr and Mrs Raizada....I know that they got married secretly... But what to Do as Mr. ASR like simplicity.."

"please come and bless the couple with your blessings.."Aman said and went to Payal and shashi..

People started coming and congratulating them.....girls were jealous of Khushi and boys were jealous of Arnav...they were looking perfect couple.....they attended many guests....

In between, everyone asked the couple of the night to Dance...slow music started with the dim lights...Arnav held khushi hand and went to the dance floor...Many more couples with Payal And Aman joined them...

Arnav had kept his one hand on her waist and held other...Khushi has kept her hand on his shoulder...They were moving slowly with the music..

Khushi was very happy...it can be seen in her eyes...Arnav is with her for ever and his own happiness ...this is the thing makes her entire life beautiful..This is the beautiful dream she saw from the time she realised her feelings for him..

She was lost in his thoughts...staring at him...Arnav moved his hand in front of her eyes and she came back to her senses...

"What happened?"He asked her..

"Nothing"She said smiling lovingly..

Music stopped and everyone clapped for the couple...

"Ladies and Gentlmen....Attention please...I am here to Announce a important news about Our Company AR...My wife Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada is officially a partner in AR Now.."Arnav announced suddenly when dance finished..

Khushi was surprised with this...she didnt expected him to announce this...She dont deserved this as this company is all because of Arnav's father and him ...How can she suddenly became the owner...?

But as this was their family tradition she had to accept it..now she is also a part of their family...

When at the end ...photographer ask them for for family photo....Arnav and Khushi call Aman ...Payal and shashi.....they were actually a family....shashi was only a person who is like a parent to them now.....they were happy by being a family to each other....

After all the guests went ....they sat for dinner....and Arnav and Khushi ate together from one plate....like a newly wedded couple...Shashi,Aman and Payal were also eating with them...Payal and Aman were little nervous thinking about their marriage ....

After dinner Khushi had went to wash her hands..... Suddenly...she became little emotional ....tears of happiness came down from her eyes....Arnav came there and saw her and asked,''Khushi what happened why are you crying??

Seeing him she hugged him and said,''finally Arnavji i got my family....we got our family....''

He also hug her hearing this and said,''ya ...we are together
..we are family Khushi...we are not alone anymore...and we will be happy ....now lets go...we have to do talk about Aman's and Payal's marriage ,right??

''Ya...!!!! she said and broke the hug..... he wiped her eyes and both went away....

Aman and Payal's marriage date got fixed that was after their fashion event....shashi was emotional to stay away from her...then Aman told him that why will he live alone ....he will be living with them only after marriage.....firstly shashi was not accepting...but after lots of insisting...he accepted...Payal was most happy....that after marriage she will be living with them only....

Khushi and Arnav were very tired ....so...all slept in the rooms booked in the hotel only......Their reception was the highlight of the newspaper the next day...and all the news channels were giving this news only...

After reception.... few days went with the planning of the event.....people were very excited for the event...all the models were ready...designs were ready.... And in this few days...Arnav and Khushi came more close to each other...Khushi was the happiest...Arnav had started feeling something new inside him...but he was not able to find what it is...He had started seeing Khushi as something more then.. a mere responsibility and Sheetal's sister....both were happy....Khushi was able to see Arnav coming out of his past....he had became old Arnav...this is what Aman told her....he had started smiling...laughing...living his life fully....

Like this 1 month passed the day of their fashion event had came close..

Tomorrow is the big day for them....tomorrow is their fashion event for which ,they had worked hard....it is going to be held at one of the best studio of lucknow.....they are now sitting together in Arnav'sa cabin...

They were not nervous....they were confident for the grand success of this event.....Lavanya and Nk were stuck in an event at mumbai ...so ...they will be coming tonight.....

''Guys...tomorrow is the event....i am very excited....our designs will rock the fashion industry ....and this event is the highlight in our industry.......many people are coming from different countries....''.Aman said excitedly...sitting beside Payal

''i know...Aman ...our hard work will be success....but this Lavanya and nk are giving headache...i already asked them ...if there is any other event of them...but they denied earlier...now they are coming late....they also have to try the dress....what will happen if something happens and they will be not able to come ''.Khushi said with anger....

''Dont worry they will come in time.....all things will go best''. Arnav said to her keeping his hand above her hand which was kept on the table.....

and the same happens what Khushi had said......there flight got late...now they are coming at 8 o clock at morning.....

Aman had already thought what to do if they will not come at time.....dont know but he was feeling that wearing these designs are not in their fate.....and others were worried but chanting they will come .......but Aman told them that he have backup plan if they wont come but didnt say about the actual plan.....

Lavanya and NK reached the studio at 9:30 o'clock .....all four of them got shocked....seeing Lavanya in wheel chair...

''Lavanya how this happened ....why didnt you tell us....what will we do now....''Arnav asked her with the anger...

''We are sorry Arnav...Lavanya had a sprain and its little serious..Doctor had said not to walk...actually she fell down in her high heels very badly....we are sorry...we will be not able to walk on ramp....''Nk said apologising making Lavanya sit on the sofa...

''I am sorry ... we were coming here from the airport ..i had worn big heels and i fell and got hurt very badly...its paining very much...we were calling you...but maybe you were busy in the preparations...you were not receiving .So we had to come her after the hospital...''.Lavanya said guiltily....

Khushi said," It's ok Lavanya...You fell and got hurt it was not your mistake..."

Arnav and Payal nodded at Her..though they were upset with both of them..

Suddenly...Arnav...Khushi...and Payal turned to Aman and stare him smiling.....Aman shook up at sudden turn and stare at him...and then laugh at their expression...

''Ya ya i am telling back up plan dont stare me like this...please ''he said laughing...

"So...the plan is....."

At the fashion event....

All the people are shouting...taking selfies...making video....and the big big celebrities....fashion designers...amd many people from fashion industry were present....and ya media also....

And the fashion show started........

People were shouting seeing their favourite models...in the beautiful designs.....

One by one all the models wearing designs of unique and beautiful dresses. came to do ramp walk and went......people were loving new designs...specially fashion lover people as .. their was some thing unique in every dress which made that dress more beautiful...

Now only bride and groom designs were left.....

Anchor announced " ladies and gentlemen now the design which is coming...is bride and groom design....which is designed by none other then Mr. And Mrs.A..S..R and there is a surprise for all of you.....

Then Arnav and Khushi came to ramp.....wearing those designs made by them....they were looking a perfect wedding couple....designs were amazing....

Some people were shock and some were surprised seeing them on the ramp instead of any models...

Khushi was helding his arm in her arm ...and Arnav had kept his hand around her waist.....

They both went forward with looking the most beautiful couple and when they reached at the end... held their hands only and came back .....people were shouting...their names......

Many people admire their pair....this pair had shaken the entire fashion industry....

Atlast Arnav...Khushi...Payal..Aman came to the ramp....with all the models.....and achor asked them,''Mr.and Mrs ASR.....why did you chose to wear this designs by yourself only...as you can easily give it to some models??

Aman laughed internally thinking....."they didnt chose it....fate make them do it...or i say i force them to wear it to save our event...."

Arnav turned to Khushi...and both smiled looking at each other...and said,''my sherwani is designed by Khushi and her lehenga is designed by me....and when I finished the design I imagined Khushi wearing it...and same happened with Khushi also...and people didnt saw our marriage and not even a photo as our marriage was simple one...so we thought why wont we gave glimpse of our marriage to all of you.

Khushi was surprised with his lie...but he did right... She thought"if people get to know that we have to do this because at the end time....some problem came....thats because we are here....some people will make a joke of it......actually we were able to arrange new models for this designs but because of Aman stubbornness to make them wear this....we have to do this...

''You thought right ASR...your fans are very happy to see you...in this designs....these dresses are going to a popular wedding dresses in near future .''achor said with happiness....

At last fashion event ended with meeting a lots of people.....from different countries...and with lots of appreciation from people....this event got the most successful event...people had gone made seeing these beautiful designs...their partners of this event were very happy with the event....

Arnav ...Khushi...Aman and Payal were relax after the event....they were a constant burden on their head....because of this event...now they will be able to prepare for Aman and Payal's wedding.....freely......

These event become highlight in many countries....and these will help to open the international branches of AR in future....

Next update available on inkitt

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro