19) Payal and Aman's Marriage

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The event was the most successful...everyone were happy about it.

Payal and Aman marriage was fixed after the week...Payal and Aman were lost in their happiness..as this is very important part of their life. Arnav and Khushi were also happy for them but she was little upset as she didn't get this type of Grand wedding... Arnav was watching her like this and was internally feeling guilty for not fulfilling her dreams..

But Khushi was trying to enjoy all those missing things in Payal's marriage.

Today's engagement of Payal Aman and then after two day their marriage will take place.

All the rituals was going to held at Raizada mansion from both the sides as they are one family....Arnav and Khushi were very happy for their friends ...Aman and Payal were enjoying their marriage rituals but little sad as throughout all the rituals ...old relatives of Payal kept them away from each other as there was a ritual that groom and bride dont meet each other throughout the marriage..therefore they have to meet each other hiding from each other with the help of Arnav and Khushi...Arnav and Khushi were enjoying their craving for each other...but they were also stuck as Aman dragged Arnav to stay with him and Payal took Khushi to stay with her...so Arnav and Khushi were away from each other for their friends....Arnav and Khushi had not met properly with each other as to each other from 4 5 days as Khushi was busy with Payal's marriage shopping or other work from bride side...Arnav was also busy with Aman...they were missing each others presence in the room.

Now... Khushi was standing with Payal at her side and Arnav was with Aman ... they were ready to exchange the rings..all the guests were present there...

They exchanged the rings and All clapped with happiness... Aman hugged Payal and feed her sweets...Khushi side hug her with happiness..after Aman left her...

Payal's cousin who was standing near said to Aman," Jiju now..this ring will show people that you are taken by my sister .."

Aman smiled and said," You are right..girls have nuptial chain and vermillion for showing that they are married but boys have this rings only.."

Arnav was looking at his empty ring finger hearing this and then looked towards Khushi who was also looking at him...

After the enagagement ..Khushi asked Arnav to meet her on terrace...

At midnight..

Khushi came to terrace to see Arnav waiting for her...

She came and said,"sorry...for coming late ..actually waiting for payu to sleep...she is getting irritated as she is not able to meet Aman...and are not letting me go anywhere..

Arnav chuckle and said," Same with Aman too."

Khushi suddenly held his hand and slided a ting in his ring finger and kissed his back of the hand blushing looking at his eyes...

Arnav was not surprised... he knew that she wanted him to wear the ring...He was the one who had refused to do any rituals in their marriage..

He also held her hand and make her wear the ring...he was looking at her eyes...she was surprised...

He lifed her hand and said looking at the ring ,"My mom bought it long back for my wife..."

Arnav left her hand...Khushi looked at that ring...it was not heavy but simple traditional ring...so that she can wear it daily..

"I am sorry Khushi...i knew you wanted your marraige with all rituals..but we couldnt because of me..."Arnav said feeling guilty..

Khushi looked at him and said," I will forgive you if you will do all rituals with me in Payal and Aman's marraige..we are married...but i want to do all other rituals..like haldi mehendi..sangeet...but i dont want to steal their day so...can we fulfill all rituals alone..hiding from everyone except sangeet off course.?"

Arnav smiled and noded...

Then they did all the rituals...hiding from everyone...like stealing haldi and applying on each other ...Khushi apply heavy mahendi like bride..with Arnav's name..Dancing together at sangeet...etc..

Today is Aman and Payal's marraige..Arnav is standing beside Aman while he was getting ready..

"Aman you are getting ready like a bride...who takes this much time?"Said Arnav who was hell irritated with his tantrums..

"Today is my marraige Arnav and you are not going anywhere leaving me."Aman said as he know that Arnav is irritated with him and will go away leaving him anytime..

In other side...

Payal was fully ready and was talking to Khushi...Khushi was happy and tears came in her eyes..

"What happened khush..why are you crying?" Payal asked gerltting concerned.

"Nothing, payu..I am happy for you..." She said smiling.

Payal smiled and said teasingly," You hide from me but I saw how you and Arnav did the rituals like us.."

Khushi got shocked and started blushing...

"So.. i was thinking to ask my cousins to decorate your room as well for your wedding night."Payal said teasing her very much..

Khushi's eyes widened listening this...she looked at Payal and said," Payu its your marraige i should tease you and here you are teasing me.."

"What to do khush..you yourself gave me the reason.."Payal said holding her hand lovingly..

Now ....Aman and Payal were sitting in the altar beautifully dressed...priest is chanting mantra...shashi was looking happy and emotional...Khushi was standing near Payal and Arnav near Aman...as Aman put nupital chain in her neck..Khushi looked at Arnav tears rolling down from her eyes...Arnav was confused but wiped her tears moving towards her...And side hug her...meanwhile Payal and Aman took blessings from elders after priest declared them husband and wife.

Lavanya and nk who had came to attend the wedding went back to mumbai a4th night only as there were a shoot schedule before without attending the reception which was going to happen next day... and Payal went into their room..finally Arnav and Khushi were together now in their room..after approximately 5 days..

In Arnav and Khushi room

They both entered their room...both were very tired with all the work they have done in this week...Arnav was like he will fall anytime..

They were shocked seeing the whole room decorated...Arnav was shocked and was thinking that maybe he came to Aman and Payal's room..

He turned to go back when Khushi held his hand and said,"It is our room only...Payal had done all this...she was teasing me in the morning..she had seen us doing all the rituals..that's why she did all these."

Arnav chuckle and went to take clothes from his cupboard and said," You couldnt even tease her at her own wedding instead she teased you...how are you Khushi...how everyone go teasing you...you cant tease anyone in this matter."

Khushi pout feeling he is right...

After sometime

Khushi was sitting infront of mirror..removing her jewellery, Arnav was lying on the bed..tired of all the work and running he had done from past few days..

"Finally ,we are back to our room... from few days i was missing my personal space." Khushi said tired trying removing necklace from her neck.

Arnav just said ,"hmmn.."he had already changed to his night dress and all ready to sleep..but little awake..

"Arnavji please come here..this necklace 's hook is not opening...ahhh.I am very sleepy..pleasehelp me..so that I can sleep after changing my dress." she called him as hook was very tight..

"Hmmm" he just make this voice as he was very tired, dont want to got down from the bed.

She saw through the mirror that he is not coming..

"Arnavji..." she called loudly and Arnav got up with a jerk

"Dont be lazy...come and help me" she said with irritation..and anger

"Yaa..coming..why r u being so angry?" he said getting up to come towards her..and stood behind her.. she stood as he came..

"I am not angry m...i am very tired..i want to wear my night dress and sleep" she said closing her eyes..

She opened her eyes with the jerk feeling touch on her neck ..she was wearing saree with deep back blouse.

She saw him trying to remove the necklace..he was getting irritated as necklace hook was very tight.

He leaned and started opening the hook of the necklace with his teeth...Khushi gulp feeling her teeth on her neck ...his both hand come to rest on her shoulders ...Khushi's heart was beating fast..she closed her eyes..and held sides of her saree tightly...he opened the hook and removed the necklace and kept it on the dressing table as he leaned his arm automatically came against her waist as he was sleepy he leaned more and tried to sleep taking her support from her back hugging her...she opened her eyes with the jerk..

Arnav came to his senses and said," Sorry...i am very sleepy..i have not slept properly for this whole week...As We all were here i had to do all office work at night in this whole week."

"What ..why didnt you tell me...how can you do this?."Khushi asked with anger.

"Khushi ..we had got the offer to open the international branch of Ar in london...thats why it was important...we will talk about it tommorrow..now please let me sleep"

And Suddenly he yawn like a child ...and Khushi laughed at his cuteness...he was really very tired..

"Go sleep..otherwise you will sleep standing here only" she said laughing

He was mesmerized by seeing her laughing ...he was staring at her...

She didnt look at him and went to washroom taking her clothes ...laughing.
He went back to bed and lied with the thud..

She came and saw him sleeping..she smiled and slept beside him..

Both slept heavily as they were very tired...they had done all the work of marriage..from Engagemnt to Marriage..But reception is remaining they had to work more....

At morning

All were having breakfast...today is Payal and Aman's first day after marraige...Payal made Aman's favourite gulab jamun as her first rasoi.. Aman was very happy....Finally Khushi got the chance to tease Payal as she was blushing like hell...reception was going to held today so guest were In RM only...

After breakfast...Arnav asked Aman..Payal...shashi and Khushi to come with him as he wants to talk something important..

Now they were sitting in Arnav and Khushi's room...All were curious and confused about what he has to say.

Shashi asked him as he saw Arnav upset over something,"What happened beta...is everything fine...what do you want to say?"

"Uncle ,We are opening a international branch of AR in londone.."Arnav said...making everyone happy..

"This is very good news..Arnav..Finally uncle's dream is going to get fulfilled...he would be very happy today."Aman said hugging him.

"Congratulations to us." Khushi said loudly...she was very happy.

"But why are upset Arnav..is it something else?"Shashi asked.

"Aman ,you and Payal had to settle in london...as they have to handle that branch."Arnav said closing his eyes..

He was in pain...he cant stay without Aman..but what to do if he has to fulfill father dream of opening many branches of AR then he had to let him go away from him.

"What the hell are you saying Arnav...how can we go leaving you alone...I am not going Anywhere."

"I know you will say this but it will be good for yours and Payal career..You both can easily handle it together..i know that you are tensed about me...but I am Happy like before..and Khushi is with me too..we will come to meet you also and you can also come here often. "he said to her explaining...he was also sad ..but he had to..

"Arnav but..."Aman was saying but Arnav cut him saying," You know why I am so keen to do this...It was my father's wish to spread our business internationally...And it will be best for you also."

Hearing this Aman nodded tears rolling down from his eyes...he dont want to go but as Its very important to fulfill his dream....he had to do this..

Khushi got upset...she hugged Payal...Payal was also upset...she knew how much Khushi love her...She dont want her to be alone..as she dont trust Arnav on this matter as he can hurt her.

So...It was decided that Aman and Payal will go to london after 2 weeks after coming from their honeymoon..Arnav and Khushi will also go to london with them for a month...As its start they will need both the owners of AR.

As three months are remaining for shashi to retire...Arnav asked him to stay with them when they will be back from london....After 3 months he will go to london to stay with Aman and Payal...

Arnav was upset ....he had not stayed without Aman from last few years...What he is doing now by sending him london Is very difficult for him...but he thought many ways to escape from this situation but he couldnt..he cant trust someone else with his fathers dream..

Khushi and Payal went away to spend time with each other ...As they know that Aman and Payal are going to their honeymoon at Shimla...Payal wanted to go there with her life partner ....it was her dream...Khushi was helping her with last time packing as she wont get much time tomorrow morning ...

"I will miss you very much Khush..."Payal said suddenly to Khushi and tears start pouring fown from her eyes..

Khushi also got emotional ...she hugged her tightly....They were bestfriends like sisters...They are together from last few years...and had stayed withiut each other ..but this time...she is going to settle down there maybe for forever..

Here Aman was blabbering Arnav what to do or what to not....He was tensed how he will stay without him...From last years they had became each other's habit..

Arnav suddenly hugged him and said,"Thank you so much Aman...for taking care of me ...When no one was with me...you were ...I dont know how I will stay without you.."

" You are saying Thank you to me...How dare you?" Aman said breaking the hug..

Arnav bit his tongue and said," I am sorry...I got emotional...but you know what you are for me.."

"I know Arnav...I will miss you like hell...but I am happy...that now you will get clarity about your relation with Khushi as we wont be here with you..I hope you will try to move on...If you will step a little forward n Arnav..then happiness is waiting for you there.."Aman said to him...

Arnav just smiled at him..

From next updates new updates will be started...

Next update is available on inkitt app

Precap-"Khushi,How can you lie to me?....You have cheated on me...played with my feelings.."

Vote, comment and follow me...

I have started writing new Arshi story...i have written prologue amd two chapters...

Will publish the story after writing atleast 3 chapters...

You will get next update only if you complete the given target this time...50 votes 15 comments

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro