20)That small Paper

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

If you have not read previous update please go and read it ...

This is the new update..revealing a small secret to Arnav..

Reception of Payal and Aman has ended...They had gone back to their room being very tired..

Guests started leaving to their own cities who were here for their wedding and were staying at Raizada mansion..

After completing all the work ...and sending the guests...Arnav and Khushi came back to there room...

After changing the clothes into night dress...Arnav and Khushi were sitting on the bed.

"Finally...The wedding functions are finished..now tomorrow they will leave for their Honeymoon to shimla."Arnav said to Khushi lying on the bed beside her..

"Arnavji...Are you sure of sending Aman and Payal to london."Khushi said to him as she was lost thinking about it..

"I already told everyone that they will go...then why are you asking me again.."Arnav asked her with frustation.

"Because..i am scared"She answered closing her eyes..

"Scared ..but why?"

"About you Arnavji...what if you...again went to depression..I cant see yiu like that and moreover i dont want them to stay away from us ."She said realising what she said before.

"No...Khushi..that wont happen again...I have already lost many years of my life behind pain..but now i wont waste my life..I will try my level best to live it happily ...with you.." He said getting up and explained her

"Really?"She asked him fakely.

"Yes Khushi...I am happy ...Now dont overthink..."

Khushi was lost On her thoughts..She was looking very gloomy...lots of things were going in her mind...she dont have any tension about Arnav as she know that she will handle him...he will be happy with her but she was tensed about some other thing.

Arnav was very tensed..so to change topice he asked her," Khushi ..where do you want to go for our honeymoon?"

Khushi came into her scenes hearing this... she was looking at Arnav with anger...here she is disturbed and he is asking this..... she was actually very frustated about something ...

" Do you love me?"She asked Him making him shocked..

Arnav was silently looking at her...He dont know what to say...Suddenly he saw some pain in her eyes..and then it vanished..

"You cant ask this Question from me until you fall in love with me."Khushi said this to him as she was very serious at that time..

Arnav got serious hearing this and ask her "what if I don't fall in love with you ever?"

Khushi became more tensed and angry hearing this as she didn't expected him to say anything but she answered "if you won't fall in love with me ever then we will stay the way we are staying now like a roommates, namesake husband and wife and business partners. "

Arnav was very shocked hearing this... Making him more shocked Khushi added "if you want you can divorce me and marry a girl who can surrender herself to you without love."

"Khushi you are misunderstanding me I was not saying this" but Khushi cut him in in the middle and said" if I wanted a loveless marriage in my life I would have married someone else but I got married to you just because I thought maybe someday  this marriage will be filled with love ." 

She said all this and Lied down covering herself with the blanket.

Arnav sighed..he knew she wont like it as she had already told him...that she will wait for him to fall in love with her then only they can think rationally about this relation..

He just asked this to change the topic but it got back fired.

He slept with thinking about his life..He knew there are many complication in his life now he is trying to solve it but it is taking a lot time than he expected..

Khushi was trying to sleep but couldnt...she is very upset...She is thinking how she will manage all these things without Aman and Payal..that's why unintentionally she argued with Arnav...she was very frustated and irritated...

If Aman will go away then there are many things which can be revealed to Arnav anytime which she till now hide it from him with the help of Aman..

At morning

Arnav and Khushi were sleeping as they were very tired...so Shashi didnt wake them up and send his guests who were going today...Payal and Aman have their flight at 12 o'clock...

Khushi woke up at 10 and was shocked to see the time...She quickly went to get ready...

When she came back...She saw Arnav sleeping...she remembered what happened last night and felt guilty...

She was going towards him when she heard knock on the door.

She heard Payal calling her and hearing this Arnav's sleep broke...Both looked at each other.

Payal again called her...Arnav got up breaking the eye lock and went to get ready.
And Khushi went to open the door and saw Payal tensed..

"what happened?"Khushi asked her.

"Khushi its 10:45 ...we are leaving for the airport."Payal said fastly.

"Oh...I forgot...I dont know how we slept till now..I am ready..Arnavji is coming..."

"Come ...Aman is eating breakfast..All the guests left...We will leave in 15 minutes.."

After leaving Aman and Payal at the Airport...Arnav and Khushi were coming back in the car...Shashi had not came to drop them as he had some work...

They were sitting silently...when Khushi said,"I am sorry Arnavji for last Night...I dont know what happened to me...That i said all those things.."

Arnav didnt say anything...he was very upset...he didnt wanted to talk to her now..

Khushi sighed sadly seeing this...she was cursing herself for saying all those bad words to him.

They had taken half leave for today so they directly went to office from there..

Arnav directly went to his cabin Furiously...Khushi was fearing of his condition.

She remembered how Aman saw the problem between them and asked her to solve this by herself...

She went towards his cabin but heard him yelling at someone on the phone...she got scared and tears started rolling down her eyes...

She went back to her cabin...whole day she was lost thinking how to solve this...She knew that Arnav wont Forgive her easily.

Arnav was very angry at Khushi for thinking like that about him...He was just trying to make her smile..he thought that she will blush like she always do hearing him but this time she got angry...and said very hurtful words to him.

At night both went back to home together..Khushi tried to talk to him but he didnt even said a word.

Reaching home..they saw Shashi...he was going to stay with them till Aman And Payal come.

They behaved normally infront of Shashi and went to their room.

"Arnavji...please listen to me."Khushi requested him after entering into their room.

Arnav ignored her and went to washroom...Khushi was feeling like slaping herself for talking like that to Arnav.

Arnav went to dining table and sat with Shashi.

Khushi also came looking gloomy like she had cried now..

"What happened Khushi bitiya?Shashi asked her with concern.

"Nothing uncle just missing Payu and Aman bhai."Khushi said sitting on her sit.

"I am also missing them...Aman had called me when they landed..He said they are tired and are sleeping ...will call you also waking up."Shashi said Smiling.

Khushi just nodded...Arnav was silent but answering when Shashi ask something.

When after eating dinner they went back to their room..Shashi was in The guest room..Khushi was getting little angry now seeing him ignoring her but she calmed herself.

"Arnavji..please talk to me...Dont ignore me..I know i did wrong..I shouldnt have said all those words to you...I was very frustated that time..I didnt wanted Aman and Payu to go from here..But they are going to london..That's why unknowingly i said those words in anger."Khushi said to him With concern.

"I didnt know Khushi...that you think like this about me..I am very hurt...I know that you said all those in anger or whatever ...I dont know why are you being like this...But you have hurt here.."He said pointing at his heart.

"I am really sorry..please Forgive me...."Khushi said crying.

"I need time...Your words are ecoing in my ears...I am not able to forget it...You really said me to divorce you...really...A girl who wAs keen on marrying me asked for a divorce last night."Arnav said .

"No...no i dont want divorce ...never...I cant live without you."Khushi said feeling scared.

He was going to say something when His phone rang..

It was Aman 's call...they talked to Aman and Payal on the speaker ...Aman and Payal were feeling something wrong between them...

But they didnt said anything about it and asked them to be happy with each other.

Arnav silently went to sleep...Khushi also slept thinking about how to rectify her mistake.

Next morning...Arnav was talking to Khushi but not like before...Khushi was hurt from inside...But she was determined to make him like before..

After Whole day...Arnav was getting normal...he was trying to behave normal but from inside he was still hurt...he didnt have thought that someday..Khushi will say those words to him...She loves him and he respects her lovw for him..and from inside he always be happy that Khushi loves him very much.

At Night

When Arnav and Khushi came back home..Khushi went to their room but Arnav stood in the hall drinking water brought by hariprakash...

He was going when hariprakash stopped him and said," Bhaiya...This file was in bhabhiji's old room...I saw it when i went to clean the room..She was in her old room in the morning."

He gave him the file..and went back to do his work.

Arnav saw the file..it was one of their one of the project's file...maybe she forget to take back from the room.

When he opened the file...a small paper fell from it...he lifted it ...he wa confused but when he read it...he got the biggest shock of his life..

His anger crossed all the limits...he was shocked...scared..and furious...he dont know what the hell happened..

He went to his room with his blood red eyes..Shouting Khushi's name..

Khushi who had came out of the washroom became confused and worried hearing Arnav Calling her name loudly.

"What happened Arnavji"She asked loudly taking steps towards the door... Arnav entered the room and heard her asking.

"What the hell is this Khushi....How can you lie to me...You have cheated me in the most worst way"Arnav said banging the file on the table..

"What are you saying ....I have not cheated you."Khushi said somewhere scared...

"Then what is this...do you have anything to say now.."He asked showing her the small paper.

She got scared seeing that paper...

She remembered how this morning she had went to her old room...Their were still some things in her cupboard in that room that's she always lock that cupboard..

Flashback

"Happy sister's day di...I miss you very much...." She said looking at Sheetal's photo.

"I can remember how we used to celebrate this day....You used to save the money so that we can celebrate this day...."She said wiping her tears..

"Whatever happened di...Shouldnt have happen....I cant change anything now...but this can also not change that you are my sister...and i love you very much.."

She came back from the room locking the cupboard lost in her thoughts...maybe that time she forget that file and that paper would have fallen in it

I am not getting good response on this story..

This is new update here...I hope ny old readers will read the book now..

I am going to take updates fast now..I am trying my best to do this..

Target for next update is 15 comments and 50 votes leaving old votes and comments..

If you are not liking it please say it to me ..I will definetely try to improve it..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro