24)Arnav gave trouble

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Recap:NK and Lavanya came to Delhi..Arnav was very upset...but he Didn't call Khushi ...Suddenly he felt to make things right...

At morning...

Lavanya and NK were sitting in the dining table waiting for Arnav...Lavanya and NK had talked to Khushi last night about Arnav 'S condition.

Khushi got more angry hearing that he is thinking that maybe Khushi won't come back forever... And she is planing for divorce..

Khushi was angry but she thought to give him his punishment after going back to Lucknow.. Only 2 days are left for truth to come out so till then she want live peacefully..

Lavanya and Nk were warned by Khushi to take him seriously he can do anything In her absence...Khushi was sure that he wont sit silently in her absence... He will do something to make her come back soon..

When Arnav didn't came for Breakfast by his own...NK and Lavanya got scared...they were fearing if Arnav would have done something to himself..Khushi will kill them..As she had asked them to be careful.

They together ran to Arnav's room...They knocked the door but it was already open...

They looked at each other in confusion and entered the room...they checked the whole room but Arnav was not there...His phone was also switched off..

"NK,where is ASR,Khushi will kill us if something bad will happen with him.'Lavanya said to NK in tension.

"Maybe he would have left for office,Let me call at office."NK tried to calm her down.

He called the assistant manager...Mr.Gautam.

"Gautam,Is Arnav there at office?NK asked him.

"No sir ,He had told me that he is not well..so he won't come to office today."Gautam answered.

"When did he said this..did he call you?"nk asked him hurrily.

"Sir he had messaged me,last night."Gautam said.

"Ok,take care of office,Arnav won't tolerate any mistake."NK said to him.

Gautam said yes and the call ended.

"He is not at office La...What should we do now?"NK asked her bitting his nails in tension and fear.

"Should we call Aman?now only he can help us."La said.

"No..he is already tensed..if he will get to know this...He will come back and Khushi and Arnav both will get angry on us for ruining their honeymoon."NK said.

"I think ...let's wait for sometime....Maybe he will come back...but he won't then we had to tell Khushi as we don't have any other option."Lavanya said.

Here,

Khushi got up late today...she was feeling relax after a very long time...All the responsibilities of office and home had not let her Be relax much...

She went to take a bath,when her phone was ringing which was kept in the room..she can hear it ring but didn't gave much attention as she was Not in a mood to talk to anyone.

After her own time,she came out of the bathroom and decided to see who called him.

Two calls were there,one from Manik and another from Lavanya...

She first called back Lavanya as Khushi want to know how Arnav is there...After ringing for quite times .
She picked up the call.

"Hello Lavanya,You called me.."Khushi asked her.

"Ya..Khushi actually ....I want to..to tell you that..."Lavanya said stammering... hearing her stammer..Khushi said,"What happened Lavanya... Why are you stammering...you are sounding scared...My Arnavji is ok,right?"

Lavanya got more scared hearing this from Khushi and closed her eyes and said in one breath,"Khushi,ASR is Missing."

NK Held Lavanya as she was not steady...Khushi freaked out hearing this,"What the hell is meant by that he is missing?He would have been in office...or did you called him...I have told you to be careful...Did you check in Mom dad's room ...maybe he would be there."

NK and Lavanya listened Khushi NK said,"I called him but his phone is switched off...he had informed the Manager that he won't come to office today last night by messaging him......when we went to check him in his room he was not there...And I am now going to check his parents room."

"I hope he would be there."Khushi said ...she was scared... literally scared...Her mind was not working..but was giving her the images of where he would have gone."

Till then NK and Lavanya reached Arnav's parents room...That room was locked like before...No one has the permission to enter the room except Arnav and Hariprakash... Hariprakash clean the room as per Arnav's instructions...

Khushi never tried to enter the room because she respect Arnav's privacy...She know that one day Arnav will take her there by his own..

"Khushi the room is locked.."NK said.

"NK you try to find him...I am coming back..maybe this is the thing he want..."Khushi said in worry.

"Ok..khushi...We are really sorry Khushi...But we didn't thought that he will disappear like this...We are trying to find him..And Khushi...Aman called me saying that Arnav's phone is switched off....We didn't tell him the truth...we lied to him that Arnav is ok and his phone is broken...but he doubted us... He is planning to come back...he is not listening to us.."NK said.

"NK...I will talk to Aman.."khushi said and ended the call.

Khushi sighed ...she was feeling very angry...She Was feeling very frustrated..she threw few things in her anger.

"Why do he always do this?He always trouble me..I just asked for sometime...but he can't even give me that...He had gone mad ...I wont leave him this time easily...I am doubting myself that how the hell I fell in love with that idiot."Khushi yelled in anger as she was stuck...now she had to go back to Lucknow and search for him..God knows where would he have gone ..

She was yelling all these when a voice came out from behind.

"So,I am idiot...I didn't know this... Thank you for telling me."

She got scared for a second..as she had locked the door so how can someone be present here...That was Arnav's voice..She turned slowly and saw Arnav..he was standing there holding small bag with teasing look .

Khushi watched him with open mouth.

She didn't think that he will come here..How he got to know that I am here..then she thought that Manik had called her.
Maybe he called her to tell that Arnav is here..

"Close you mouth..my dear wifey.."Arnav said in full on flirty tone.

"What are you doing here,Arnavji? And why the hell you didn't inform NK and Lavanya about this..."Khushi said in anger.

"They were treating me like a baby..So I thought to give them some trouble how baby Don't inform and run here and there..I also came here"Arnav said with mischievous glint.

"Manik would have told you that I am here ,right?but Who let you come in my room without my permission? Please get out..I am not in a mood to talk to you know."Khushi said to him and turned .

Arnav held her hand and turned her back and hugged her very tightly.. Khushi was little surprised and tried to come out of the hug but couldn't...at last she hugged him back.

Arnav smiled feeling her hand on his back...and whispered in her ear,"I am your husband... You know that I don't want to stay away from you ever..so whenever you will go away...I will come behind you."

Hearing this, Khushi Broke the hug forcefully,Arnav let her break..

Khushi didn't look at him..and walked away to balcony...

Arnav sighed,he knew that it will be very difficult to pacify her.

Khushi called Nk and told them that Arnav is here in Delhi and apologize for his mistake of not informing them.

"NK and Lavanya...you can go back to your work now..I know that you have adjusted your schedule for my request of Taking care of Arnav..and one more request, please Tell Aman everything and ask him not to come back...I can't talk to him right now"Khushi said to them.

"It's ok Khushi..we are here for you always..I will tell Aman not to come..i hope he will understand...and we are going back to Mumbai..call us when ever you need."NK said.

"Thank you  so much for your support..I will call you back...now I have to handle him."Khushi said and ended the call..

Khushi was thinking what should she do now...when suddenly she remembered how Arnav hugged her..he was behaving very differently..he was actually trying to flirt with her..

She was lost in her thoughts when
Two arms wrapped around her from behind...she kept her arms around his..and she looked back to see arnav smiling..he kissed his cheek from behind..

He turned her towards him...his arms went to her waist...she had worn jeans and a long top...both were staring at each other..

Arnav leaned eyeing her pink lips...she closed her eyes...

'Khushi..khushi.."and she came back from her dream because of the jerk..and opened her eyes..

She looked at arnav with confusion,then realistion dawned at her that was a dream...a beautiful dream..

"What?"She asked him composing..

"I was calling you..but you were not listening" he said with the frown..

"I was lost in my thoughts..what were you saying ...one second why are you still here...go and stay somewhere else."she said.

"I am not going anywhere but we are going out..I don't have Many things..as I have not packed it before coming so we are going for shopping...see you are already ready..I am going to take a shower..then we will go..ok?Arnav said and kissed her forehead.

He went to the washroom after taking his clothes..smiling fully.

Khushi was standing at that place steadily..she was shocked but happy when she saw that smile on his face.

She touched her forehead..and smiled.

For some time,she forget all the things and Just remembered his smiling face.

She was lost in her thoughts,when Her phone beeped with a message from Aman.

"After long,they are planning against us again , Khushi?"

Reading this,Khushi sighed and messaged back .

"Soon,I am going to tell Arnav everything,then we will handle them..but keep check on them..I don't want any other attack on anyone of us."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro