23) Arnav's silence

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here in AR, Lucknow

NK and Lavanya both reached there...Whole AR was peaceful...Staff were working ..But some were gossiping about something...

Ignoring all...they ran to Arnav's cabin...they expected a loud noises ...he yelling and shouting but what they saw was all a calmness and peace...

They entered there without knocking and saw Arnav sitting in his chair..deeply lost in his pain...his face was showing lots of emotions.
Guilt,anger,fear and mostly pain..

NK and Lavanya were shocked to see him like this..they expected him to be angry and taking out his anger on his employees...

They moved forward and Lavanya called him,"ASR"

Arnav was lost so he didn't reacted...He was trying to calm himself...but he couldn't... suddenly tears started pouring down from his eyes...

NK and Lavanya looked at each others seeing this with worry..

They went close to him...and NK Held his shoulder and called him again...

This time Arnav came into his senses... He looked at them and wiped his tears...

"What happened, you both here?"Arnav asked them..

"Khushi had sent us to take care of you..She would have told you that we are coming.."NK said...

"Ya..she told me."Arnav said sighing..

"What are you thinking Arnav... We thought you must be very angry and would be yelling at everyone but you are sitting here peacefully ."Nk said mocking him.. 

Lavanya glared at NK hearing this.. She know that Arnav is very upset with Khushi as she left him alone... 

Arnav heard Nk and he Looked up at him.. He said, "Nk.. Please you both go from here... I don't want to talk to anyone now. "

"We cant leave you alone till Khushi will come back... She had asked us to be with you... So where ever you will go we will come with you for 3 days. "Nk said to him.. 

Arnav chuckled hearing this and said.,"Do you think she will come back to me."

Nk and lavanya both were shocked hearing this... 

"Have you gone mad ASR?Why are you thinking like this... She loves you... She had just went for a meeting. "Lavanya said 

"She said she is going for Malhotra project but there was no need to go there..As all the things are clear from both the sides.. It's clearly shows that she wanted to go away from me and she got a excuse.. "Arnav said tears rolling down his eyes... 

Lavanya sighed hearing this... She sometimes think how the hell Khushi handle this man... He is full idiot.. 

"I think she had fed up with me...now she don't want to stay with me... I know all mistake is mine... I couldn't gave her the life she wanted but I am scared what if she will leave me... Will she divorce me? "Arnav said blabbering... wiping his tears.

"Enough ASR...You are misunderstanding the situation...she just needed a break ... everyone need it...that why she wanted to be alone for sometime...and how can you think about divorce..She can do anything but can't divorce you because she know that you will again be depressed without her..that's the reason she tolerated your all anger...your tantrums...she don't want you to be depressed again and waste your life like a idiot"Lavanya said in anger...

Arnav was silent...NK was concerned about him.

"NK,I had enough of him for today...I am going to Raizada Mansion...you take care of him and if possible please knock out some sense in him."Lavanya said to NK and went out.

NK sighed in relief...he was scared if lavanya will say something worst to Arnav..

"You can also go NK just like your wife...I need Khushi...and you both can't fill her place for a second..I don't know why she asked you to come here."Arnav said with little bitterness in his voice.

"Arnav please understand the situation before it's too late...and for God's sake stop being childish...She needs time..all needs it in their life.."NK said in a anger .

"What will youdo if you would have been in my place?Your wife went away giving stupid excuse just because she needs time."Arnav said to him.

"First of all ...I dont let that situation come when she needs to go away from me to think where her life is going...and second thing is that I don't treat her like you treated Khushi till now...we all know that she is important for you but then also you kept on taking out your frustration on her...all the things have limit Arnav but maybe this time you crossed your limits...you shouldn't have questioned her love for you."NK said this to him and went out for sometime.

On the other side,

"Khushi,Why do you need to go to some hotel...you are staying with us here?Manik said to Khushi .

"I want to stay alone,so please excuse me."Khushi said to him and went out of Malhotra Mansion..

"What is going in her mind...I am very worried about her Nandini..I dont want her to be like this."Manik said to Nandini in worry.

"Manik..she needs to prepare herself yo handle Arnav...The truth is very big...it will affect both Arnav and khushi's life..till now she alone fought with it but now she had to include Arnav which she never wanted.."Nandini said to Manik..

"I hope Arnav will listen to us..and won't freak out...And also his Heath won't deteriorate.."Manik said.

Khushi checked in the hotel..and went to her room..

She was very calm and was making herself strong...

She ordered the coffee for herself and sat reading a book...she loves to read books to calm herself down..She came here not because she is angry with Arnav but to take her own time..

Arnav working for the whole day without Khushi went back to home with NK...

He remembered how he was not able to find a single file as he don't know anything about it...Khushi was always the one who take care of the files..and tells him where she had kept it...And this habit got more serious after their marriage..but he didn't call her to ask a anything because of his stubborness and lifted whole office in his head..and made staff find the files..At the end employees had to call Khushi to ask the whereabouts.

Khushi got tensed when Arnav didn't call her but employees call her to know the whereabouts...she knew he would be angry..But He didn't even call her...

"How dare he?He don't want to call me..talk to me.. Enough is enough...Now I will see how he can stay without talking to me.?"khushi said to herself..

She decided that she will not call him...if he wants to talk he himself have to call.

Khushi was stuck between her emotions...She wanted to go to Arnav but now she was not able to stay with him without telling him the truth.. All this happened because of this..she came here because of this..

Now she wants to tell the entire truth then only she will live peacefully..

Here,

Lavanya and NK Forcefully made Arnav eat lunch...they gave him Khushi's swear to eat ...He was not ready to come back after changing his clothes..he wants to stay in his room but they literally dragged him here.

Arnav ate food glaring them...He ate and took his Medicines in front of them..They both were treating him like a child..whose responsibility has been given to them by his parents as his parents are out of town...really They were actually behaving like that.

At last,Arnav went to their room and sighed in relief...whole day being without Khushi was very difficult..
Every second he was missing her..
He didn't call her whole day because he don't want to breakdown in front of everyone...he just want her here..in front of him..Like before.

NK ,here also didn't left him alone..he came in his room like his own when Arnav opened the door...

"What the hell is this NK,You came here also...please let me stay alone for a while... I am not in a mood to talk to you now."Arnav yelled at him..

NK rolled his eyes and said,"Just like you want to stay alone for a while...Khushi also needed it..there is nothing to angry about..she had not left you forever..That you are being like devdas.."

Arnav Sat on the bed...And let NK say whatever he want to...

"Arnav we have not talked about Khushi ever...I respect her and she is like my sister...I don't know deeply about her life...but what I have learnt is she had suffered very much in her life...And I have seen her genuinely happy only with you...You are the only wish she had asked from God for herself..."

"I know NK..she is strong and I also respect her...She is my life..I can't even imagine living without her...It's just that there are many things which are not clear between us now...Maybe that's why we keep on fighting on some or other matter...."Arnav said to him sighing..

"So clear things Arnav...tell her about your feelings... your emotions...before it gets too late...Think practically...Do what is best for you."

Arnav just nodded...

"Aman is also very tensed about you...he is not here..but he is not enjoying there...he is concerned about you both...he was very Stubborn to come back but somehow Khushi managed him... Your these type of behavior is not making trouble in your life but also in Aman and payal's life also...Please Arnav don't let your past destroy your present and future...Be happy with Khushi...with us"NK said and silently went out pouring his heart out about this matter..

After NK was gone, Arnav was sitting on his bed... thinking about What happened between him and Khushi.

Thinking ,Arnav realised one thing that they actually have to talk to clear things...he had to tell her that he never felt anything for Sheetal...that Sheetal was just his going to be his wife that time not his love..

He suddenly got up from his sleep sweating, breathing fastly..He was literally shivering due to fear...

He saw that Khushi left him because of his stupid behavior..she was not able to bear more hurt and pain which he is giving her...

Tears rolled down from his eyes...he was deeply regreting his behavior in the past... Regreting that in his pain he had hurted his closed one very much...He had wasted many years of his life in pain thinking about the past...Maybe if he would have handled himself better, things would have been different today...Khushi and he would have been happy...no shadows of past would have been in their life..

After sometime,He was not able to stay in that room so he went out in the garden...

He was sitting on the bench,He was for the first time after his parents death,tried to calm himself deeply...he thought how his life had become deserted ...but now he has Khushi who gave him happiness...and he can't let her go because of his mistakes...He can't let go of his happiness...

But all the mistakes he had done came infornt of him..he was Suddenly feeling the need to make the things right...Between him and Khushi..

He thought something and smiled...he got up and stood

"Khushi,Now I will make the things right..You being alone won't help us much ...So I am coming...I will solve every problem in our relation...Then we will be like We were before I will show you how much I lo..."He stopped realising what he was going to say...

He questioned himself..and answered also..,"What I was going to say...Maybe in flow..it came out of my mouth."

Again making himself confident...he said mischieviously as he was thinking of informing NK and Lavanya,"I am not going to do that... Let them worry. "

Vote,comment and follow.

I am trying my best to update fast... please support me by voting and commenting.

Read next update on inkitt

"Khushi will kill us..if something bad happens with him"

Guess who would have said this line in next update...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro