26)Accident

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Khushi and Arnav were standing infront of each other..Khushi was looking at the floor with mixed emotions..her heart was beating fastly...She was blushing and was embarrassed at the same time.. She was not able to look at Arnav ...she tried to ran away to the washroom...but Arnav who was staring at her all the time caught her hand and pulled her towards him...

"Khushi ,What was that? How can you kiss me...That girl mistakely came here and you kissed me as she touched me . "he said in irritation and wiped his lips with his hanky..

Khushi got little angry hearing this...she tried to leave but he didn't let her go..

Arnav was enjoying her being like this...she was behaving normal...she was talking to him..

He had held her tightly..pulling her towards himself..

"So what should I have done when she was being touchy touchy with you.. Arnavji I know our marriage is not the normal one but mark my words that you are mine.."she said looking straight into his eyes..

She was angry...very angry...She just wants to beat Arnav..as he is talking like this...Arnav for a minute got scared ...

"Khushi please calm down..i know that i am your husband and I am yours ...I was also feeling uncomfortable when she literally jumped on me "he said fearing her this angry avtar..

Khushi's anger was decreasing ..she tried to calm herself down...even then she said"Arnavji i am very possessive about my things and closed ones from childhood...so dont ever try to go close to anyother girl..i can't bear it.."

Arnav who was in fear sometime before turned into naughty ..

"Khushi ...i liked your this possesive side..i didnt knew that you are like this..Khushi but what was the need to kiss me that too infront of her" he asked teasing her..

"Ahhh.Arnavji i hate you ..i kissed you and you are talking this to me...i thought you will feel something..but you are here arguing with me" she said stomping her foot on the floor and went back to washroom..

Arnav laughed a little teasing her and then 

"i felt Khushi...i felt" he muttered thinking about touch of her lips on his...he closed his eyes and Khushi kissing him like a hungry lioness came in front of him. and he once again live that moment in his mind...he know how he controlled himself to kiss her once again..taste her plumpy pink lips...

He was lost in his not so naughty thoughts when the door opening sound came ..he opened his eyes with the jerk..

Khushi came out and directly went to the bed to sleep after messaging Aman that nothing bad or weird happened today...she was watching Arnav from the corner of her eyes ...Arnav went to take a shower so that can get rid of that kiss memories for sometime but forget to take his clothes as he was lost in his thoughts..

Khushi was lying on the bed ...she was little tired as lots of things are happening in her life.. but the incident which took place some time ago was taking her attention..she was very angry at that girl who touched him..she was always this possesive for him...before their marriage also when ever any model on AR tried to come close to him she used to get angry ..but didn't say anything to him as that time she didnt have any right on him but now she has full right to scold him and get angry at him and can pull hairs of those witches who try to come close to him...

She was lying when door opening sound came..she opened her eyes and saw Arnav coming out of the washroom in towel wrapped around her waist..Khushi instantly closed her eyes..as her heart started beating fast seeing him like that..

Arnav thought that she is sleeping..he went to take his clothes from the shopping bags as he didn't got time to unpack his stuff...bags were kept beside the bed..Khushi who was lying closing his eyes...opened her eyes..Arnav who had leaned to take clothes slipped as floor was wet and fell on her..

Khushi was shocked and widened her eyes.. Arnav was also shocked..

Khushi are you ok...did you get hurt? He asked as he jerkily fall on her..

But Khushi was lost in his face..his wet hairs..water drops falling from his hairs to his face... Arnav tried to get up but he feel more close to her face in efforts to get up..now both's face was very close now..Khushi was already lost in him and now Arnav was also lost in her pink lips he remember their kiss..his lips on hers..Khushi closed her eyes in anticipation...Arnav saw her lips parting ..and he leaned to take her lips in his...both were kissing each other..Khushi hand went to wet hairs clutching his hairs and other went to rest on his neck...both were completely lost in each others touch...their moment broke with the ring of Arnav's phone...and both broke the kiss...Khushi was smiling and blushing..and Arnav was also smiling and went to the washroom taking his clothes ...and came out talking on the phone and went to balcony talking his phone..

Here Khushi was blushing to much..she can sleep peacefully now as she confirmed that Arnav had started loving her but he is still unknown to his feelings..But somewhere she was scared about the things happening in their life..someone is behind trouble them..they are in danger until that person is caught..

She was thinking all this in her mind but slept being tired.. 

When Arnav came back to the room with the surprise for her ...he saw her sleeping like a child with the smile on her lips..

Arnav slept beside her thinking all the things recently happened in their life..He was feeling something inside him which was making him excited and energetic... Something new that he can't understand...

He smiled and slept holding her hand..

Next day, Arnav and Varun had planned a beautiful breakfast for their wives ...

Khushi was In the hall being alert And was checking all the surrounding... That's when Arnav came to call her for the breakfast..Khushi had diverted herself from Arnav and was concentrating on the Attacks which can happen anytime...She had already informed the hotel security about the threats and they were extra careful...

Khushi went with Arnav to the beautiful table arranged near swimming pool for the breakfast.. Preeto and Varun were already present there...

Khushi was little relaxed today about Arnav so she tried to behave normal ..Aman and Payal were coming today...They will reach in an
hour..

"Jiju, I want to tell you what ever happened yesterday about that girl was planned by me ."Preeti asked Arnav in secretly in a low voice..hiding from Khushi..

Arnav was shocked and his favorite"what the " came out of his mouth in high tone ... and he said,"why did you do that?in low tone.

Varun was also looking at him he understood that Preeto would have told him... Khushi was confused hearjng him suddenly say his favorite dialogue...and asked,"What happened Arnavji."?

Preeto answered ,"nothing Khushi I was just asking jiju if everything is fine between you now...so he said what the how things can be wrong between us."

Khushi smiled and nodded..Preeto also smiled...Arnav was staring at Preeto little angrily ... Preeto held her ear saying sorry secretly..

Arnav knew what will happen if Khushi will get to know about that thing planned by Preeto...But internally he was thanking her for her master plan..

Khushi was confused but didn't gave much attention...

Khushi was very special for Preeto... because Khushi is her first friend...Preeto rarely make friends. She don't like to be with double standard people but Khushi was the one which seems pure to her..

Khushi was also happy Meeting Preeto ...yesterday she was little off mood that's why she didn't cared but now they were refreshing their college memories..they were missing Payal..

But for some reason ,Khushi was little hesitating to talk to Preeto...

"Actually,I forgot to inform you guys that Aman and Payal are coming back in an hour..they will directly come here.."Khushi said faking smile..

Arnav was shocked to hear this,Preeto and Varun were also feeling weird ..as why they are coming back between their honeymoon..

Arnav asked Khushi in low voice,"did you ask them to come back because of me?"

Khushi looked at him Angrily and denied..

"Actually Preeto ,We four are going to London for the work so before we start working they wanted to spend some time with us.. that's why,they are coming soon from their honeymoon.."Khushi said explaining..

Preeto smiled and said,"This will be good ...we are also here for few days..we all will enjoy together.."

Suddenly,Arnav's phone started ringing that call was from unkown number..He picked it up and went into the side to talk..

Arnav came back to the table and said,"Khushi you be here,I am coming in two."

Khushi who was internally scared said,"No I am coming with you."

She stood up but Arnav denied...So Khushi asked him to take Varun with him...Varun was hesitant to leave Preeto but Khushi literally pushed him to go with Arnav..

Then she called the security to go behind him..

Preeto was seeing her ,She asked her,"Khushi, What happened why are you behaving like this?"

Khushi kept her silence and then said,"Preeto ,I am sorry...I know I have done a big blunder in your life..I always wanted to apologise..but couldn't."

Preeto suddenly got anxiety and she said,"I don't want to talk about that Khushi... Please don't make me remember that."

Preeto asked Khushi to go for a small walk and they stood up.

Khushi called Varun and asked him about Arnav,he said,"It was nothing Khushi...His client was here so he came to meet him..we are coming back..

Khushi sighed and thanked God..She was that scared that she can't leave him for a second..

Khushi who was now relaxed about Arnav's safety smiled and saw Preeto was lost in her thoughts...she felt guilty about what she had done with her in the past...

Khushi tried to make the atmosphere light...and they started talking about things...but suddenly something happened ...That's when suddenly Preeto pushed her into the swimming pool..

Arnav and Varun who were coming saw Preeto doing this..Arnav ran towards the swimming pool like crazy and jumped into the pool and saved her...Arnav was scared like hell seeing her like this...All the negative things were coming into his mind..Arnav was feeling numb...He was feeling like his life stopped...

Preeto was in shock..She was standing there like a statue..

Arnav with blank mind lifted Khushi and took her to their room...Hotel manager called the doctor immediately..

Aman and Payal who had just arrived their were totally shocked hearing Khushi falling into the swimming pool..

Read my new Arshi story

My Ultimate Dream

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro