28)Have I really fallen for her?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Arnav was standing outside the room... Doctor was inside checking Khushi...

Arnav condition can't be expressed properly in words..He was feeling his life is nearing it's end..His mind was not able to accept what happened some time before...

He was internally broken...His inner self was crying saying "Arnav ,he will again snatch our love one!"

Khushi's smiling face was coming in front of his eyes...saying "I love you Arnavji."

All the times he neglected her love for him..Now he is scared for losing that love.. how much he likes when she say I love you to him?

He smiled remembering how confidently she says I love you and how she claims her right over him..

He was lost in all those beautiful memories that he forgot about the current situation for a second but when he came back to reality he again started feeling pain..

He remembered how he had seen his family die infront of him and he couldn't save them..But he was hoping that his Khushi would be saved today.

Because he can't bear it anymore...he can't lose her...if he will lose her he can't live in this damn world for a second...He was broken inside he remembered the accident happened before six months...Khushi had taken his car that day...and she got into the accident...When ever he remembers that day he shivers ....

Khushi was lying infront of him with blood... Fortunately that was a small accident as Khushi's driving skills are really good..she got succeed in turning car at the right time Before the truck crash the car..but instead she hot crashed with tree...

That was the day he realised her important in his life...he had cried that day like he cried for his family...And that was the day she didn't remain just a responsibility but became a internal part of his life...

Suddenly his thoughts when towards Sheetal's accident ...He had seen this situation before also when sheetal got accident...but that situation and present situation is very different for Arnav..his state of mind and his thoughts are different now..He know that he never loved Sheetal but she was going to be something to him...bug he realised That time he was just tensed thinking that he again became alone in this world.he has to live alone now but now he is not at all thinking about this..he is just remembering Khushi..the days spent with her.. He is not fearing living alone ..now he is fearing of living without her.. She is his life now he know this..he is scared of leaving without her love ..her smile..her care for him...this is 100% truth that he can't live without her...And she is the only one for him..

He smiled for a moment,and closed his eyes...

"Because I love you"

"My Arnavji"

"You are mine"

He remembered the lovely moments he spent with her yesterday...

Their first kiss... Khushi's blushing face... everything.

He opened his eyes and said to himself,"I really feel something for her...this is not normal for me to feel this way..She is something..Are everyone saying true...Have I really fallen for  her?

He was going to search the answer of the question he asked himself when Aman and Payal came and disturbed him...

Aman and Payal both were tensed...They had left their luggage at the reception and came to him running...

"Arnav,How all this happened?Where is Khushi?Is she well?."Aman asked him standing infront of him breathing fastly.

Arnav felt relaxed seeing him here..and forgot where he was lost sometime before and came back to this sad reality,he hug him and tears started pouring down his eyes...

"Bhai,Where is my Khush?"Payal asked him Desperately.

Hearing her,Arnav broke the hug and said,"She is inside... doctor is checking her."

"Arnav ,how she fell into the swimming pool?"Aman asked him breaking the hug..

Aman knew something is not right,Why those people will Attack Khushi leaving Arnav... according to his Sources they will attack Arnav...They were going to attack Arnav today that's why Khushi was taking extra care towards his security...Then how Khushi Fell into it..

"Aman,I went to receive a parcel with Varun...then when we were coming back we saw Preeto pushing Khushi into the water..I don't know why she did this..."Arnav said with much emotions..

"Preeto!Why will she do it?"Aman asked in confusion..

Here,Payal was also standing confused but she did get a hint but stood silently..

Seeing Arnav getting angry,Aman said,"Let's ask Khushi what happened after she wakes up...And you Arnav please sit and be calm..If she will see you like this then she will get upset.."

And he made him sit on the sofa outside their room..trio sat many things going on in their minds..

And here,Preeto came out of shock when Varun asked her if she pushed her In anger..

"Did you pushed her,Preeto...tell me if you did?"Varun asked her in anger..

This is the reason he didn't want to stay near them...He knew something like this can happen...

Preeto started crying suddenly...coming into the reality She realized what had happened...

She didn't listened to Varun and ran away towards Arshi's room holding her baby bump.

Preeto reached infront of Their room...trio stood up from their sit seeing her...Preeto was breathing fastly...

She took a breath and asked,"How's Khushi?

Arnav got angry at her because he thinks that Preeto is behind Khushi's this condition..

He was took a step forward towards her when Varun also came there..he saw Arnav is angry...

"Arnav, Please be calm...She didn't push her intentionally it just happened by mistake."Varun said to Arnav which made Arnav's suspicion true.

Aman and Payal were little shocked to see Varun defending her as he had knew about this matter before.

"What the hell are you saying , Varun?I did push her but That's because......"Preeto said in anger to Varun but she stopped as the doctor came out of the room just at that time...

Arnav forgetting about the situation here,went towards the doctor being scared and asked,"Doctor,how is she .... nothing happened to her,right?"

"She is ok Mr.Raizada...She didn't consume much water but she was shocked that's why she fainted.. but now she is all right"Doctor said to him smiling and giving assurance..

Preeto and Varun also felt relaxed...but Preeto was staring at Varun in anger...

Arnav sighed and hugged Aman...he was feeling like he got his life back...

Payal asked,"Can we meet her doctor?"

"Yes ,you can "said and he left...

Arnav rushed into the room...Aman and others also rushed behind him..

Inside,Khushi was lying on the bed...she was looking pale...She was tensed and upset...

Arnav went and sat beside her on the stool...Two tears rolled down from his eyes...He was silent and tried to calm his heart saying that she is fine...his Khushi is fine...

He went near hug her...Khushi who was lost hug him too...

All the others came inside and saw them together...Aman was relaxed that nothing bad happened to either of them..He was scared like hell after the threat.

They both broke the hug...Payal went towards her from the other side and hug her tightly...

"You scared me Khush..Thank god you are fine."Payal said sighing.

Aman also came towards her and hug her...he said something in her ears while Hugging.

When Preeto took step towards her...Varun held her hand and nodded no..

Khushi saw them.. Everybody'a attention went towards them..

Seeing Preeto, Arnav again got angry and asked Khushi,"Khushi,Did Preeto pushed you?"

Khushi looked at him with a different emotions..

"Arnav please,Let this matter go...I am saying she didn't pushed her intentionally.... Please forgive her."Varun said with fear for his wife..

Arnav was looking at him Angrily...he is never going to Let this matter go...She had tried to kill his life...In his anger he was not able to think that why will Preeto try to kill Khushi who is her friend?

"Varun,What the hell are you saying?How can you say that I can push Khushi...I did push........"Preeto was yelling at Varun when Khushi interrupted her and said,"She didn't pushed me...My foot slipped when we were walking by the swimming pool..she tried to hold me but I didn't let her as she is pregnant..I can't risk her."

Arnav felt confused....Preeto was shocked...Varun felt relieved.

"Then,Why was Varun accepting that Preeto pushed you?"Arnav asked suspiciously.

Preeto started at Varun angrily... In the end he did this stupidity.

Khushi also want answer for this question...so she also asked,"Jiju, how can you blame her...Seeing you looked like you accepted that she pushed me...how can you do this...don't you believe her?"

"I believe her but she is not in the condition to leave her alone with someone...I left her alone with you."Varun said blowing down..

"For the god sake Varun,I am alright now..I can't hurt someone to this extent..."Preeto said yelling at him..

All were confused except Payal...she was feeling like she is going to get a good scolding later...

"She used to get anxiety attacks...and sometime hurt the people near her."Varun said revealing.

Shock was written on everyone's face,Preeto was bowing down could accept that part of her life...That was just for sometime but her husband can't believe that she is alright now..

"How!Why!"Khushi asked shockingly...she couldn't believe this fact about Preeto...her friend was in this condition..and she didn't know about it...

Arnav also can't accept that she is mentally disturbed..She was behaving all normal...

"Khushi,Her brother had a deadly accident 5 months ago as he was very upset that time..he had already left the wish to live for some reason..He got saved and was in coma for 2 months..During the whole time all her relatives and family blamed her for it...she couldn't accept it and got deeply stressed and started getting attacks...she would say I didn't do anything and push everyone near her...so I thought maybe she pushed you."Varun said guiltily...

Aman who was silent till now asked curiously,"But why did they blame her for her brother's accident?What did she do?What made him upset that he got into the accident?"

"Is it because of me?"Someone asked.

Read next update on inkitt..

"Why did you lie Khushi?Are you trying to save her? Some one asked Khushi Angrily..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro