34) End of the drama

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

And sometime later,they were thrown in a dark room with their hands and legs tied...

"Aman,Why didn't you run away with payal when I clearly told you to ?"Arnav asked Aman Furiously..

"Because I didn't want to."Aman said hiding his anger..

"They were behind me and Khushi...now your both lives are in danger...I can't afford that."Arnav said with frustration..

"You knew that they won't leave us like that..why are you arguing with him?"Khushi said scolding him..

"He won't understand Khushi."Aman said.

"I was saying because you would be able to help us if you won't be here."Arnav said.

"I have already planned everything..
We just have to uncover the truth and get the evidences from Vijay of his crimes.."Aman said with a smirk.

"What do you mean...we all are stuck here...who will come to help us?"Arnav asked in anger..

"Arnavji please.."Khushi tried to calm him..

Aman was going to say something when gate opened with a thud..

They all were shocked to see Vijay coming with clutched Rudra..His men had held Rudra with his mouth sealed with a tape..

Arnav tried to get up with anger but couldn't..

Vijay smirked at his helplessness...

His men threw Rudra towards them...and Vijay said with anger,"He is in your side...so why do I need a son like this who went against his own father.."

"I never thought you will be like this...how dare you try to kill my Khushi?"

"Vijay chuckled sadly,"Who want to kill this innocent soul...I just want to destroy you and her death will finish your entire existence."

"Why are you doing this to us Vijay Singh Rathore...why the hell you are behind our lives.."Aman asked in anger...his anger has crossed limits..

"Who is behind you?...you can take your wife later...I just want to destroy this Raizada.."Vijay roared..

Rudra was sitting in dizziness...he was already injured by his father...he had never thought that he will do this to him as well..

"But why, why are you being this ruthless...you didn't even leave your own daughter...she died because of you, my sheetal di left us ..."Khushi asked furiously.

Vijay closed his eyes for a second to think about his daughter...He loved her but his one mistake costed her life...

After opening his eyes ,he looked at Khushi and said,"I loved her but she didn't love me enough she went against me...when I met her after so long I was very happy...But then I saw her with him...she was working with him...and that was when I asked her to marry him at any cost...I was planning to destroy you ASR...but that girl ruined my whole plan...she fell in love with this bastard and asked me to drop my plan.."

"When I denied she blackmailed me saying that she would tell everything to him...she was going to marry him in a temple and I tried to kidnap her but she died in an accident because of my drunkard driver..."he was angry at the driver but not ashamed at his dirty activities.

Everyone heard him and felt anger running into their body...

How can a father be like this...He indirectly killed his daughter and now his son ..(looking at Rudra's condition.)

"Why are you behind me that you were even ready to use your daughter to destroy me...what all this anger for?"Arnav asked him with red eyes...he was getting mad thinking about sheetal's death.

"Why..!"Arnav roared..

"Arvind Singh Raizada...Your father ruined my happy family...He sent my brother in jail without his mistakes...just because he wanted to own AR alone..."Vijay answered yelling ..

Arnav was shocked with the revelation..."It can't be possible..Dad can't do this"

"He did it...He traped him in a molestation case very badly that my brother had to commit suicide in jail with the humiliation he faced."

"You brother would have really molested someone...my father in law can't put a innocent in jail..."Khushi said with determination.

"My brother sweared on me that he didn't do that...He was like my father he can't lie to me...After my brother's death the girl which was molested received lot of money from your father and I saw it with my own eyes.."

Arnav and Khushi were not convinced and were determined that Arvind Singh Raizada can't do this cheap tricks ...

"My sister-in-Law died with a heart attack seeing her husband dead body...My whole family suffered because of him..See,Today also my own children betrayed me but my brother's child is with me.."Vijay said and Sharad his brother's son made his entry who was listening everything standing on the doorstep.

He was calm...He didn't look like Vijay at all..Arnav has not seen him since that incident.

"Now, What do you want Mr Vijay Pratap Singh?"Khushi enraged.

"Your death"He roared.

Sharad closed his eyes ,he never wanted this..

"You can't do this...she has not done anything then why the hell are you behind her."Arnav Yelled..

"Rahul,Take her with you.."Vijay asked his man..

The man named Rahul took Khushi with him pulling her very harshly...despite Everyone's constant calls..

Vijay smirked at Arnav's condition...He was looking like he is half dead...

And the gun shot sound echoed I. The whole room and everyone heard Khushi's scream..

Arnav fell on the floor ,Aman and payal were shocked with the happening..

Vijay smirked and left with sharad after throwing a small knife towards Aman to open the Rope...His man carrying injured Rudra with him because of Sharad's insistence.

On the other side,

Khushi was standing looking at the man lying with blood around him..

Aryan ,her Brother standing with police who shot the man to save her..

Aryan ran towards her and hugging her, he sighed in relief..If he would be late he would have lost his sister once again.

"Aryan,Thank god you came...I was scared..."

"I am here na,he can't do anything."Aryan who knows everything was Furious at Vijay Pratap Singh.

"Arnavji,what if he will do something to him... please sir save my family."Khushi said to Aryan then to the inspector.

"Mam,we are here to do that..Let's go that side.."
They were in the part of the building which was covered with a huge tree... That's why police could come quietly.

Everyone were slowly going to that side of the building and then they saw Vijay and his men leaving with a happy face ...

Khushi's heart stopped beating for a second...She tried to run but Aryan stopped her what if there is danger waiting for her..He let police do their thing..

Police went inside and found Arnav unconscious ,Aman and payal were calling him continuously..

Arnav was brought out,Khushi was crying continuously..

Aman and payal hugged her ,For a second they also thought that Khushi....that gunshot...

At the hospital,

Arnav was not responding to the treatment,His mind was completely blocked...only Khushi 's scream and that gunshot was running in his mind...

All the miserable memories of his life were wandering inside him.

And at one time only her name was there.

"Khushi"
"Khushi"
"Khushi"

Khushi's condition was also not well...She knows how Arnav must be feeling and what led his this condition..

"Arnavji ,I am here with you..."she said holding his hand in hers with tears rolling down her eyes...

Feeling her hand Arnav opened his eyes...he just wanted this words..

And both cried their heart out ofter facing this type of situation in their life...

Aryan was talking to Aman about the evidence he got..

"This is the button camera,make some copies and submit one to police...I don't want more problems to come our way...He should rot in jail.."Aman said with determination.

"Jiju , Don't worry....you take care of thing here...I will handle things with police...By tonight he will be behind the bars..I Promise."And Aryan left with that camera...

Arnav and Khushi were together for the whole day in the hospital as Arnav was still weak..

Aman told them about the evidence and about Aryan's involvement since he told him everything..

Khushi was worried about her brother but Aman ensure her that He has sent his man for his safety.

"But Arnav ,As we know the woman Vijay talked about was a widow working in our company...do you think We should find her to clear the misunderstanding...this will make Vijay crazy knowing his brother was actually wrong."Payal suggested.

" I think she is right...Seeing how much he trust his brother,he will definitely get crazy and this will be his punishment.."Khushi said..

Aman and Arnav looked at the two woman...They can't say no..

So,Aman called his detective to find that woman by tomorrow.

Here ,Aryan reached At Vijay's bunglow with police...

As Aryan was a big business man,Vijay was surprised to see him but smiled thinking if he got some opportunities for his business .

But looking at the police behind him...he understood there is something else..

"What's the matter?"

" We have arrest warrant issued on your and Mr. Sharad Pratap Singh's name...We are here to arrest both of you.."

He was shocked and looked at Aryan...Aryan smirked..

"But what's the crime?"

"Wow, after doing all those dirty things you are asking what have you done"Aryan asked with a chuckle.

"What do you mean? I haven't done anything?"

"You tried to kill my sister today...she would have died if I was second late."

" She didn't die" He whispered..

But then thought Aryan Singh Rathore brother of Khushi ....how's this possible...may be they are misunderstanding.

"I don't know about whom you are talking ...I Was home for whole day..."

" Sir,why are we listening to him...we have evidence just throw him in jail.."

"Where's Mr. Sharad?We have to arrest him as well."

"Inspector you can do this...let me talk to commissioner.."

"I have already done that...you have to suffer like you did with your own daughter...How would have she felt being killed by her own father..."Aryan said with disgust..

Arnav was enjoying Khushi's blabbering sitting on the hospital bed...

This is the life he want, filled with khushi's voice...He can't even think of living without her but he have to make himself strong as he can't stress her again about his health.

He was just waiting for Aryan ,he had not met him yet...Khushi was excited about meeting of the two important man of her life...

But the news came to her was not what she expected....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro