33) Arnav and Khushi's jealousy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They were sleeping peacefully after along time..They were very exhausted and hurt...Arnav was not able to forget all the things and was burning in anger...

There were many things in their mind but just for the sake of the other they slept..off course it was not easy to behave normal as many things just got Cleared in their life...

But in the midnight someone knocked their door...Khushi got up with a fear in her heart...what if the attacker was here again..

Arnav saw her frightened face and got up to open the door with a vase in his hand...

There was nothing like that...Varun was at their door...He was breathing fast and was worried like hell...

"Varun,you here?What happened?"Arnav asked keeping vase back at the table..

"Arnav,Preeto....she is in labour.... please help me...."Varun requested him

Hearing this ,Khushi and Arnav directly rushed to Preeto's room with Varun...there room was very near to them...Maybe that's why Varun knocked their door first...

When they reached at a hospital... Preeto's condition was not good...She was screaming in pain..

"I told you not to give her any type of stress...she is already very weak."Doctor scolded Varun..

Varun was already tensed but Doctor's words made him scared...Arnav and Khushi tried to console him..

Fortunately,nothing bad happened and Preeto delivered a baby boy ...

Payal and Aman also rushed to the hospital next morning and scolded The others for not informing them before..

When Khushi saw the baby,she got emotional...she also want to become a mother...

Arnav looked at her and understood what she is thinking in her mind...He smiled and side hug her..

Tomorrow afternoon,they were going to rush back to Lucknow...How can they leave Preeto and go...

But Varun said something which made Arnav mad...He said that Samrat is coming there Tomorrow morning...

"What!why is he coming here?"Words came out of his mouth without asking permission..

"Arnavji,he is her brother...why won't he come...And I will get the chance to apologise to him...I hope he will forgive me.."Khushi said...

"But he is upset with Preeto then why is he coming?"

"She is his sister...He must come..My brother is also like this...From the time he got to know the truth he wanted to stay close to me...but because of you I didn't let him.."Khushi said..

"Let him come.."Arnav muttered..

Aman was taking care of their security...He doesn't want to make any mistake..

Things were going with flow....Samrat reached there next morning...He was tensed about Preeto...

As Varun has sent all back to the hotel,Others were not in the hospital when he arrived.

Khushi was very emotional thinking about meeting Samrat after a long time...She knew that she can't get that friendship back which she shared with samrat..

Recalling the old days,she was regreting her decisions...she should have handled the situation carefully and maybe she would be his friend till now.

Arnav was feeling irritated as he didn't want Khushi to meet him...it's not like that he doesn't trust Khushi but the man inside her couldn't bear his wife to meet the person who used to love her like crazy...

Arshi and payan went to the hospital after breakfast...

That moment came when Khushi and Samrat was infront of each other...Samrat was suffocating seeing her after a long time...Arnav was standing beside Khushi...He was feeling bad...

"Khushi....How are you?"He asked after getting the courage..

"I am fine....but you.....I am really sorry samrat...I didn't know....."

Samrat came to know that Preeto had told her everything...he interrupted her and said,"you didn't do anything, you just followed what your heart said...I am perfectly fine now...

"But just because of me,you have faced many problems...I never thought that you would be so serious about me...I was madly in love with him that I didn't think about anything else..."Khushi said and looked at Arnav..

Samrat looked at Arnav ,smiled awkwardly and said,"I knew that the person whom you loves would be special that's why you neglected our years of friendship when I proposed you..."

"I hope Samrat that you forgive me...I am feeling very guilty...I should have tried to meet you after that incident...but my own life was in a mess..."

Arnav was listening all these silently...He didn't felt anything from Khushi's side other than guilt...she rejected a boy like Samrat for that broken Arnav...Now,he felt how much efforts she had put in for their happy life...she would have left him but she didn't...

"Khushi, let's forget those things...don't blame yourself for it... whatever happened was my own mistake...but I am happy that you got what you wanted..."He said trying to smile...

Off course it was not easy for him to see Khushi with her husband...he still loves her...He knew that she is her still he came here...just because to face his past...As He is going to get married with a girl of his parent's choice...He don't want to make her suffer...

After spending some time with Preeto
And her baby boy....They left for the airport...Arnav was still little nervous and Khushi was emotional meeting Samrat...

Arshi and payan's seats were little far...So they were busy in their own world's..

Arnav and khushi were talking about things they have to do after reaching Lucknow..But between the conversation,Khushi was lost somewhere...

"Arnavji, I want to confess something...It is true that if I would have not fall in love with you,I would have accepted samrat's proposal..."Khushi said hesitantly..

Arnav chuckled ,and said,"You are not wrong...I was also thinking how can you be so stupid to choose me even though you have such a good option...But Khushi I am very thankful of God that you love me...you chose me...otherwise my life would have been cursed..."

"You mean you are not jealous....I saw how you were behaving when You got to know that he is coming here.."

"I won't lie but I was jealous...it's obvious .."He said laughing at the end..

Khushi smiled looking at him...She is satisfied with her life now...all the things are going fantastic...

Only one matter is remaining to be solved...As they both have planned...this matter should also be cleared in few days...

As the flight was going to take off,A lady came and took the sit beside Arnav...As Khushi was sitting on the window seat ,Arnav was now sitting between the two woman..

Initially,Khushi didn't give any heed to her but when she saw how she was looking at her Arnavji..She got angry...

She was beautiful and a modern girl...She didn't realise that a couple was sitting beside her as Khushi and Arnav both were busy in their work...Arnav was sitting comfortably reading a magazine right now..meanwhile Khushi was reading a contract which Manik gave her when he came to sent them off..

Khushi was looking her her movements from the corner of her eyes...That lady was going to touch arnav's hand and shoulder but khushi got up and pulled Arnav's hand...so that she can't touch him..

"What happened khushi?" Arnav asked not knowing what is happening..

"Nothing" she answered glaring at that lady..

Lady was still staring at him..She was little shameless...

"Arnavji.. Get up and sit on my seat."khushi said pulling his hand to get him up..

"But you wanted to sit on that seat."He was confused.

"But now I want to sit there.."

Arnav nodded and got up..

Khushi came and sat on Arnav's seat, fake smiled at that lady ....Then wrapped her hand around Arnav's hand and kissed his cheek..He looked at her with surprise...and saw her glaring at that lady....He understood that something had happened.
But that lady was very shameless...even after getting the hint she didn't stop looking at Arnav...

Khushi was boiling in anger...She even Almost drop food on her in anger...But she got saved...

After tolerating that idiot for a while they landed at lucknow..Khushi saw that lady is trying to talk to Arnav...

"Not again."She muttered..

Khushi opened a chewing gum wrapper and and chew it for few seconds..and took it from her mouth..

"You wanted to touch my arnav na..now i will teach you that never have eyes on other's husband ever with bad intentions.. "she said in her mind with a smirk and moved towards her and stick it to her hairs..and kept a chit in her bag..

Khushi intentionally stick it in the end of her hairs...she didn't do this with bad intentions...

And held Arnav's hand and went ahead..

Armav was confused seeing her smirking and excited..but he ignored it..

They were waiting for their driver which he had already booked..that lady was also there..

That lady screamed when she saw her hairs...and started crying about her hairs..

She was searching hankerchief in her bag when she saw that chit..and read it..

Don't ever look at anyone's husband like you were looking at mine..i had only stick chewing gum ...others will surely slap you to no end..

😄

They forget the danger following them for some moments but the attacker will consider a slight chance to kill them...

Rudra was sitting on a chair in a dark room...His breathing was fast...He has never thought that his father will go to this extent..

He remembered how his father and brother got to know about his intention..and kidnapped him from Delhi...and bought him here...

In their happy moments,Arshi forgot about Rudra and didn't try to contact him much...

Arnav saw a car following them from behind....he was suspicious.

"Aman,call the commissioner."He said .

"What happened ,Arnavji?"Khushi asked.

"Someone is behind ...They are following us.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro