32) Sheetal's past

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All went back to their room leaving Arnav and Khushi...

What they were Feelings can't be described in words...Arnav was feeling like to burn the whole world...He was feeling himself like a fool...How he didn't think that all the things in his life was going on because of someone's bad intentions..

He was feeling pressure on his mind...He was sweating continuously...Khushi who was also Furious saw him in this condition..

"Arnavji,you please calm down..Your condition is not well..."She said holding his wrist and massaging it lightly..

Arnav who was struggling with his feelings asked her breaking inside,"Is it something more that you are hiding from me Khushi?..."

Khushi looked at him stupefied and bow her head down..leaving his hand..

"If it is..then don't think of my this condition...and tell me...I can't take your hiding thing anymore.."Arnav lifted her head up..

Khushi was silent...

Arnav was getting frustrated with her silence..

"Just tell me damn it."He yelled in anger..

"Sheetal di..."Khushi said in a loud voice and then got halted for a moment..

Arnav was looking at her like say..

"She knew about my love for you...she got to know that I love you crazy before she left our house to marry you...She knew it from a long time...Then also she didn't tell me...She deceived me knowing that you have become the reason for my existence.."Khushi told me weeping ...

Arnav was shocked....He has never thought that Sheetal would do this with her sister...

"When I met you at the park after her death...I was broken that you were going to marry her...On the day of her death nurse gave me a letter written by her...I read it that day..and there was written that I am sorry for trying to snatch your love...Maybe God is giving punishment to me for this...I love him a lot and can't let him go ...But I can't be with him now...you two will live together..Khushi,promise me that you be stay with arnav.Please don't let him live alone...That day you got the half paper..."

"She...How can she do this?"Arnav said stuttering.

"She loved you Arnav...that's why she did that....I was very Furious when I got to know that but I love her ...she is my sister...I can't hate her..."Khushi said..

"She even knew that I don't love her..."And Arnav told her how Sheetal heard Aman and Him talk about the Arnav's mother's cloth fell on Sheetal and that's why he is marrying Sheetal...

"What...!"Khushi exclaimed..

Khushi was looking more betrayed...Tears pouring down her eyes...

"Arnavji...Sheetal di lied you...That cloth fell on me...she just went to return that cloth to you...That day we had gone to the temple as my results were declared and I got first rank...We were coming back when wind started blowing loudly ...a cloth fell on me..as I was having many things on my hand...Sheetal di went to search the owner of the cloth as it was looking expensive.."

This was really very painful for both of them...How can she create this misunderstanding between them...if she would have told the truth at the right time...they wouldn't have suffered this much...

"I don't know what is happening with us Khushi?Why all the people are betraying us?"Arnav asked in a heart broken tone.

Khushi was quiet...She closed her yes and said in her mind,"why did you do this di? You really tried to ruin my life...what if you would have really married Arnavji ....How would I have beared it?"

Khushi was thinking a little selfish this time...How can she accept this betrayal from a sister whom she loved so much...

"I never told you Arnavji but I was dying inside my heart when I got to know that You two were going to marry...I love you very much and I can't lose you to anyone even if she is my sister.."Khushi expressed her feelings..

Arnav listen it and said,"I never loved her but wanted to marry her assuming she is chosen by my mother...But I fell in love with you without knowing that Actually my mother's chose you for me...I love you truly Khushi..."

He hugged her tightly saying this...He can't believe that the woman he fell in love with was the angel sent by his mother...

He loves her very much...She is his life...He has realised it late but his feelings are very deep...

Khushi was feeling out of the world ...the words she was craving from years to hear from his mouth ,he is actually saying those words..

Tears of happiness dropped down her eyes...She also hugged him and tried to feel this moment..She got everything in her life now...She doesn't wish anything more...

Arnav was not thinking about other things for now..he was just feeling this moment with her...

Breaking the hug, He wiped her tears...and said ,"I know I have hurted you very much...but please forgive me for the last time...From now on I will be a good husband and lover for you."

Khushi smiled ,Even the situation they are in right now is very dangerous but the confession made them forget about it...They have waited for a very long time..

"You don't know how much happy I am Arnavji...Today I got everything I wanted in my life..."Khushi said looking at him lovingly...She is finally getting what she has asked for from her Devi maiya..

Arnav just smiled fully and held her head and pulled her towards himself...And kissed her lips...It was very unexpected for Khushi who was lost in her happiness..

He was expressing her deep feelings through it...Khushi has always craved for his closeness..

Later,They were sitting on the bed together back against the backrest....Arnav was caressing Khushi's hairs...

"Arnavji,we should go back to Lucknow now...It's not safe here..what if he tried to do something again."Khushi asked him..

"I have already talked to commission...he will help us..We don't have to worry much.."

"But he has already snatched lots of closed ones from us Arnavji..I don't want to take a risk.."

"I still can't believe that he is doing this with us..My father used to like him very much.."

"If Dad liked him then what was his problem? I can't understand..

"But we can't let him roam freely..Rudra is also helping us..we will do something soon."

"Arnavji,My brother is also coming from London...He got to know about the attack ...he will scold me.."Khushi said changing the topic..

"Yes, you still didn't tell me about your family...Who is he?"

"He is ASR"She said suppressing her laughter..

"What...!"Arnav shouted in horror..

"I mean Aryan Singh Rathore...like you some people call him ASR..He changed his surname to my mother's."Said and ran away..

"Khushi , you.."Arnav also ran behind her trying to catch her...

Here,

"Aman what the hell is happening in our lives?"Payal asked hugging him.

She was very emotional and extausted...She was grown up in the normal household..she has never seen this things in her life where people are behind to kill some one..

"Be strong Payal...we can't leave khushi and Arnav alone."

"They are in danger,Aman... please let's go back to our home soon...He won't attack there.."

"Arnav is being strong now..he is not going to leave him easily..Rudra is also trying to find the evidences.."

"But,Sheetal di was his daughter why did he kill her? I am feeling disgusted how he can do this with her own daughter?"

"There must be some reason..but I am feeling suspicious about Sheetal..I never liked her...You know when Arnav confessed her that he don't love her she was ok with it.."

"I also want to tell you something Aman.."

"What.."

"Sheetal di knew about Khushi's love for Arnav then also she went on to marry him."

Aman was shocked...

"Now,I am hundred percent sure that there is something wrong..I think she was also involved with her father..."

"No, Aman she loved Khushi very much...I can't deny this..."

"I will talk to them about this tomorrow... let's rest now..I am very tired.."

Inside Arshi's room

Khushi was talking to Aryan on phone call...Arnav was sitting looking at her..He was feeling happy seeing her talking to her brother..

She told him everything about her family...she was travelling with her father , her father had an heart attack...People hospitalized him but didn't saw her who was crying at the corner...
That's how she got lost...Her mother had died giving birth to Aryan so there was no one to look for..

His father's cousins were looking after Aryan...they were also behind money..They didn't searched for Khushi even after knowing that she was with him..

They searched for her when Aryan was in coma..Aryan was attacked by his business rival.. Aryan was small so he didn't know that he has a sister..

They were behind the property,they searched for Khushi and found her..But for their unfortune , Khushi was very strong and didn't let them have the property..and Aryan also came out of the coma soon

Both have faced lots of problems in their lives..Now its the time to enjoy their life..

Arnav wants to end this Vijay's matter soon...He can't wait to live a normal life with khushi

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro