Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A one-shot by @chimmyfilter

Title:

A unique title and also suits the story. 20/20

Cover:

I feel like you could make like a blonde boy and make like mystical features? The sword looks like a historical fiction which of course it isn't, so try to get that fixed. Overall the cover has everything it needs that makes it a cover. 17/20

Blurb:

Okay so I think it's.. okay? The main character what's going to happen in the story is a nice element, I like that cliffhanger that you did. It draws readers in. 20/20

Plot:

It's your basic soulmate plot with a little twist, which is in the title "The Blonde Is A Demigod", to be it's fine with a little twist and all, but overall it's just your average soulmate story. But really I don't have any thoughts on it. 17/20

Writing Style:

It's fine, just try not to make the characters interact too much with the audience, only here and there jokes but not too much because some people find it weird while others find it distracting to the actual story. And I'm one of those people. 12/15

Characters Self-Growth:

Obviously no self growth since there's like two chapters to the book, so I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. 4/15

Interest:

Overall a good book and kept my interest till the end. 5/5

Total:

It's a good book, and I'm so sorry this took so long, I completely forgot about this review book, was working on my own books and again I apologize! Overall I have no complaints. Thank you for choosing me and have a good day/night!

95/100

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro