°1°

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

KAL BHI AAJ BHI NEWS OFFICE

A man in his early 20s was pacing in front of NJthe chief editor's office.

He knocked the door and entered the cabin. A lady in her early 50s looked at him through her glasses.

C- Shivaay, what can I help you?

S- Ma'am, why did you assigned me A movie star interview? You know it's not my job.

C- I very well know but I can't pay you salary without doing any work, right. Be thankful, that I atleast gave you work to do otherwise I would have shown you exit door from your job.

S- But ma'am, I do sting operations and criminal reports, then this..

C- Ya right, but I didn't find any sting operations or criminal reports in these 3 months. Where are they?

S- Ma'am, I'm trying my best to find a story.

C- Do movie star interview or give me your resignation?

S- Ma'am, please give me one last chance. I'll bring a very important story which will make our news channel's trp touch sky. You know I'm capable of that.

C- Ok. Just one last chance. I'm giving you 48 hours, bring me a story which will change the history of news. Now get out.

S- Thank you, ma'am.

Shivaay went to his desk and sat on his chair with his hands on his head. His one and only friend, Om came towards him.

O-What happened, Shivaay?

S- Nothing. Same old bickering of that witch. Now I've to find a story in 48 hours. What will I do?

They were talking with each other when they heard their colleague talking about some Mafia Queen.

C1- Hey, have you heard about kal tak news's recent news?

C2- Yes, it's about some Mafia queen.

C3- Yeah dude, the reporter just snapped some pictures of that Mafia queen in which her face is hidden and mentioned that she's the biggest face of the underworld. And their news is highest on Trp list.

A wide smile covered Shivaay's lips.

S- Got it.

Shivaay said excitedly while Om was confused.

O- What?

S- I'll do a sting operation on that Mafia queen. That news channel showed some hidden pictures of Mafia queen but I'll unmask her and her black business as well.

O- Have you gone mad, Shivaay? It's very dangerous. It's heard that no one returns from her den.

S- No Om. I've decided. I'll do it.

O- Ok. But take care of yourself and try not to kill yourself.

Om said the last line with a chuckle. Shivaay also chuckled with him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
OTHER SIDE

A lavish mansion is shown.

Some cars zoomed through the gates of the mansion and stopped at the main door. A lady stepped out of her Limousine, looking pretty in her black dress.

She headed towards the main door and four guards followed her.

Anika crossed the hallway and directly went towards the basement where all her culprits are punished for their betrayal.

She sat on her chair and a man was brought in front of her, with tied hands and the guards made him kneel down in front of Anika.

A- How dare you to betray me? You know the price of betraying me.

The man was shivering in fear. Tears were flowing from his eyes.

M- Forgive me, boss. I won't commit any mistake again. Please forgive me.

A- You know there's no forgiveness in Anika's court. There is a punishment for betrayal and the punishment is DEATH.

Anika's eyes were bloodshot because of anger. She held the man's collar and pointed her gun at his forehead.

A- Because of your greediness, a bl**dy reporter entered in my territory and clicked my photos. Those photos were headline of today's newspaper. It is very well known in the underworld that I never forgive anyone.

M- Please forgi....

He wasn't able to complete the sentence as Anika shot him dead.

A guard forwarded A bowl of water and towel in front of her. Anika washed her hands and wiped them.

A- Rudra, ask them to Clean the mess and bury him.

Rudra nodded his head. As Anika stood up, all the guards bowed their head in front of her.

Anika walked out of the basement and Rudra followed her.

They went to the main living room and Anika went inside the lift.

She went to her study room followed by Rudra.

She sat on her chair and sighed in relief.

R- Di, is it important to kill someone?

Anika looked at him with blood shot eyes.

A- I've told you thousand times, that this is our work. If we don't kill them, then they will eat us alive. This world is not for innocent people. You can show mercy to them but they won't spare you. They will kill you every moment till the time you won't leave your strength and become so weak that you'll kill your soul. Get that.

Anika said with rage-filled eyes.

R- I'm sorry, di.

Anika closed her eyes to calm her senses.

She looked at Rudra and sighed.

A- Go and increase the security of the mansion. I don't want to compromise with our security.

Rudra nodded his head and was about to leave when Anika called him from behind.

A- Rudy.

Rudra turned to look at her.

R- Yes di.

A- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to talk to you like that. I... Ju... Just...

Rudra smiled at her.

R- It's okay, di. I understand.

Anika smiled back and Rudra left from there.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

So here is the first chapter of this book. 😊😊

How was it? 😁😁

lovelyanju
Pinkisaha2012
aabha04
karish96
mira_410
kainat-kainat
ImLilMissComplicated
naturedreamer04
KamakshiSardesai