°2°

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay finally found the address of Anika's mansion. He got dressed up in a hoodie, trousers and drove towards Anika's mansion.

He stopped his car at a distance from her mansion.

As soon as he saw the mansion, he gasped in shock.

S- Oh sh*t! What the hell is this? It's so huge. How will I enter the mansion? But I've to do it to save my job. Either this risk or my job? And I'll definitely choose my job.

He covered his face with a mask and planted the anchor on the boundary wall and started climbing the rope.

After few efforts, he finally crossed the main gate and entered Anika's or better say Mafia Queen's estate.

He started moving towards the mansion escaping from the guards. He successfully reached behind the mansion and saw an open window. He again hooked the anchor in the window and started climbing the window.

Here, Anika was tired from the whole day's tension so she thought to take a warm shower. After taking a shower, she came into her bedroom in a bathrobe and started drying her hair in front of the mirror.

But without her notice, her window was open and an intruder has already entered her mansion.

Shivaay sighed in relief when he finally entered the mansion.

S- Thank God! Finally I entered this death trap but I've to find that lady mafia soon and capture some secrets of her.

Shivaay was about to move ahead when he saw a beautiful girl, drying her hair In front of the mirror. He was lost in her beauty.

Anika felt some movement behind her, she took out her gun from the drawer and turned backwards and saw a man in his mid 20s, staring at her.

A- WHO ARE YOU?

Shivaay came out of his trance and mentally facepalmed himself for being caught by 'God Knows Who'. Shivaay was about to step ahead when his feet got caught in the carpet and he lost his balance. He tried to hold Anika for support but both of them fell on the floor with Anika's back on the floor and Shivaay, on top of her.

Shivaay was lost in her brown orbs while Anika was admiring his ocean blue eyes. Suddenly her mafia instincts kicked in and she pushed Shivaay on his back and locked him with her elbow on his neck. Shivaay's eyes widened in shock.

A- Who are you? How did you enter the mansion?

S- I work here. I'm a servant.

A- Oh really! Then how did you enter my room? Because my room is fingerprint protected and no one can enter my room except me.

Anika raised her eyebrow suspiciously.

S- I'm a servant. I came here to clean the room but got locked inside.

Anika took the gun and pointed it at his forehead.

A- Stop telling lies. I know all the servants here and they have a tattoo as well which indicates that they work for Mafia Queen. Now tell me the truth otherwise I'll kill you.

Anika started searching for some identity in his pocket.

S- What are you doing?

A- Shut up.

Anika finally found his ID. She read it-

A- Oh! Star reporter Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Kal bhi aaj bhi news. (To Shivaay) So you're a reporter. Then what are you doing here? Oh right, you're here for a story to get a rise in your position. Hmm.

A(thinks) - Oh God! These stupid security guards. Everyday a new news reporter is barging in my mansion and they are doing nothing. And these stupid commoners, they don't even have fear of me. That's bad, Anika. You have to do something to maintain the fear. And I think I've got the solution. I'll make his condition so worst that the people will be scared to even take my name.

Anika smirked at her plan. She looked at Shivaay.

S- Look. Please don't kill me. If you want then I'll leave from here and I won't tell anything to anyone.

A- That's not so easy. You know once someone enters the Mafia Queen's den then its not easy to leave.

S- You won't kill me right?

Anika chuckled at him.

A- No. I won't kill you. But I won't let you leave also. You'll stay here.

S-But...

A- It's final.

S- But who are you?

A- I'm Anika. Mafia Queen's assistant.

S- Oh! Mafia's also have assitants? But what are the requirements for this job?

Shivaay said sarcastically and Anika glared at him while pointing her gun at his forehead.

A- Are you sure you don't want to die?

Shivaay's eyes widened and he shook his head in negative frantically.

Anika smiled. They stood up.

A- Good.

S- By the way, where is your Mafia Queen?

A- Why? It seems that you're very eager to meet her.

S- No but I want to atleast see her once. I mean I'm taking so much risk to get her one glance.

A- She doesn't live here. She handles everything from London.

Shivaay frowned at her.

A-Now wait here, I'll go and change.

S- By the way, this bathrobe suits you.

Anika glared at him and walked towards the walk-in closet.

Here, Shivaay was about to escape from the window when the windows got shut automatically before he could reach it.

He turned to look at Anika, who was standing there with a remote in her hand and a smirk playing on her lips.

A- What did you think that I'm a fool?

Shivaay smiled nervously.

A- You're trapped here till the time I want you to be here. Get that. Now sit down on the sofa like a good boy.

Anika went to the walk-in closet.

She got ready in a grey salwar kameez and wore her accessories. She tucked the gun in her holster on her waist.

Anika went to the bedroom and saw Shivaay looking for a way to escape. Shivaay looked at her and got mesmerized by her beauty.

S- Wow! I never knew that mafias wear these kind of clothes. I mean is it comfortable for fighting and all?

A- We don't fight. We just talk with bullets.

S- Oooohhh! Action dialogue. Niiiiceeeee.

A- Now let's go and have dinner. It's almost dinner time. After dinner, I'll show you your room.

Shivaay quietly nodded his head and followed Anika.

Anika kept her finger at the center of the door and it got unlocked. Shivaay was surprised.

A- Let's go.

They headed towards Dining area.

Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter. 😊😊

How was it? 😁😁

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. 😊😊

Love you all. 😘😘

Bye bye. 🙋🙋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro