°12°

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was the last night of Shivaay and Anika's stay in this lovely village.

Anika and Shivaay were sitting in their room, thinking how will they break the news of their leaving to the old couple who has helped them so much.

Suddenly Kusum kaki entered the room with some clothes in her hands. Anika and Shivaay stood up and walked towards her.

Kaki gave kurta pyjama to Shivaay and a lehenga to Anika. They both looked at Kusum in confusion.

S- Kaki, this?

K- Arey, there's a fair in the village and we all are going, so wear these clothes.

Anika and Shivaay frowned in confusion.

S- Fair?

K- There's a fair in this village every year. We celebrate life. Let's go and get ready.

Shivaay and Anika smiled and went to get ready.

Shivaay went to get ready in washroom and Anika got ready in the bedroom. Anika was ready when Shivaay entered the bedroom.

A- I'm going outside. Come soon.

S- Hmm.

Shivaay went towards the bed and took out a gun from under the mattress.

S- I've to do this. I've to follow the plan. I don't know how Anika will react. What if she feels that I betrayed her? No. I can't think of anything else. I've to just stick to the plan.

He tucked the gun in his pants and left the bedroom.

He joined Anika, Kusum and Dev who were waiting for him. They together left for the fair.

As soon as they reached the fair, Anika and Shivaay were stunned to see the beauty of the fair.

A- Wow! Everything is so beautiful.

Anika said and looked at Shivaay, who smiled nervously.

Anika looked at him in confusion. She was getting a feeling that something was fishy. She has started growing closer to him and evern more after telling him her fast. She liked to spend time with him and she knew she can trust you. She now knew every action of him.

A- Are you okay?

Shivaay nodded his head nervously.

A- Really? But you don't look fine.

S- I'm fine Anika.

Anika looked at him for a fraction of seconds and then nodded her head.

A- Let's go.

Anika was seeing some bangles and Shivaay was looking at her with a different expression in his eyes.

S- Do you like them?

A- Yeah, but u don't usually wear them.

S- But as you're off duty today so you can wear it. Let's buy it. Anyways, I'll fulfill all your wishes today.

Anika chuckled and looked at him.

A- And why's that?

Shivaay just shrugged his shoulders.

S- Just like that.

They bought a pink set of bangles and he made them wear it in her hands.

Anika jingled the bangles with a wide smile.

A- It's beautiful, right.

Shivaay nodded his head and he cleared his throat.

S- Anika, I've to talk something very important. Can we talk alone?

Anika looked at him in confusion.

A- Now?

Shivaay nodded his head.

S-  Yes. please right now.

Anika nodded her head and they went towards the lakeside.

A- What is it?

Shivaay was literally sweating in nervousness.

S- Umm.. Anika.

A- What is it, Shivaay?

Shivaay took out the gun and pointed it towards Anika. Anika was shocked would be an understatement.

A- Shivaay. This?

S- I'm sorry, Anika. I've to do this. Please forgive me. But if I don't do this then I'll be dead.

A- Shivaay, who told you to do this?

Shivaay frowned in confusion.

S- I'm doing this all by myself.

A- I never expected you to do something like this.

Anika said heartbroken.

S-I've to do this.

He said pressing the trigger and Anika closed her eyes.

After few seconds, she didn't feel any pain on her body so she opened her eyes. And what she saw was enough to shock her.

Shivaay was standing there nervously and a flower came out of the gun.

A- What is this?

S- Anika, I know it's very weird but I've to do this. Anika, when you kidnapped me, I was very pissed but when I started spending time with you and got to know you then I realised that you have a golden heart. I know you kill people but only those who don't deserve to live on this earth . You took a bullet for me so that I won't get hurt and you didn't even cared about yourself. You could've easily let me die there but you saved me. I'm grateful to you for that. You know what, I feel that you people know the real meaning of honesty and truthfulness. In the real world, everyone is selfish, they only think about themselves. For that they can even kill anyone of they get the opportunity. They betray each other and play with each other's feelings. But you guys made me realise that everyone is not like that. Some people or better say Mafia like you follow truthfulness and care for their loved ones feelings. I started falling for you from the first time I saw you. Those feelings just grew stronger. I LOVE YOU ANIKA. WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Anika smiled at him with teary eyes.
She knew she had some feelings for Shivaay and after hearing his confession. She wants to fall in love with him.

A- I don't love you Shivaay.

Shivaay's face dropped in sadness.

A- But I can try falling in love with you because I like you very much. I'll definitely marry you.

Shivaay hugged her with the widest smile and gave her the flower and threw the gun.

Anika chuckled.

A- How did you get the idea of proposing me with a flower in the gun?

S- I had to do something special as I was proposing the Mafia Queen.

Anika looked at him in shock.

A- How did you know that I'm the Mafia queen?

S- I had a doubt when we met the first time and you confirmed my doubt yesterday when you told me about your past.

Anika hit her forehead with her head and chuckled.

S- Anika, I know that you had a hard past but I want to give a beautiful future to you.

Anika smiled widely and hugged him.

A- But our worlds are completely different.

S- I don't care because I'm ready to leave my world for you. Anyways, my world is filled with betrayers and selfish people and I don't want that life anymore.

A- And your job? You said you loved it.

S- I know but I don't want to work there anymore where the news is nothing but some masala for TRPs. I've thought to open a coaching centre with my savings and I'll train those students who are keen on becoming good and honest reporters.

A- That's a very good idea. Even I can help you financially.

S- No. I want to do this on my own.

Anika nodded in understanding.

S- Anika, I wanted a promise from you.

A- Hmm tell me.

S- Just promise me that you won't get yourself killed.

Anika smiled and promised him.

A- I promise.

They hugged each other and sat there in each other's embrace.

Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter. 😁😁

How was it? ☺☺

Did you like Shivaay's proposal? 🤔🤔

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. 😊😊

Love you all. 😘😘

Bye bye. 🙋🙋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro