°11°

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Days started passing. Anika's wound was almost cured. Shivaay and Anika started growing closer to each other. They almost became best friends. Shivaay and Anika grew closer to the older couple as well.

It was 7 in the night. Shivaay was looking for Anika but she was nowhere to be found. He was getting worried.

S- Kaki, have you seen Anika?

K- Yes beta. I saw her going out almost an hour ago. But I don't know where did she go.

S- oh! It's okay kaki. I'll find her.

Shivaay was searching for Anika when something clicked in his mind. He immediately ran towards the lake side and saw Anika sitting there on the broken branch of the tree and crying. He got tensed and immediately rushed towards her.

On hearing some footsteps, Anika immediately wiped her tears and took out her pocket knife but she relaxed when she saw Shivaay.

A- What are you doing here?

Shivaay went and sat beside her while looking at her keenly.

S- Were you crying?

Anika looked at him with shocked expression.

A- What? Why would I cry? I'm not a weakling to cry over small issues?

S- Anika, it's okay to cry sometimes. We can't store a dam of emotions in our heart. A time will come when the dam breaks and the emotions overflow.

Anika looked at him angrily.

A- WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO LIKE EVERYONE DOES. I DON'T NEED ANYONE. NOW LEAVE.

S- I won't.

A- What? Are you forgetting that who are you talking to?

Anika said angrily and Shivaay ignored it completely because he knew that she always uses her anger as a shield.

S- I know I'm talking to a girl who wants someone to share her pain and take all that pain away because that pain is making her heart heavy and it's difficult for her to take that burden.

Shivaay said while stating the matter of fact. Anika looked at him with vulnerability. She was breaking piece by piece.

A- Stop doing this and go.

She said weakly.

S- Tell me Anika. What is it that is troubling you and giving you so much pain? I will help you. I will drag you out of your darkness. Please.

Some tears made their way through Anika's cheek and she broke down completely.

A- It's getting unbearable Shivaay. I can't tolerate this anymore. The pain. It's hurting so much.

She said while crying and clutching her fist on her chest. Shivaay moved towards her and hugged her tightly..

S- Cry all you want because I won't let you cry after this.

A- He left me Shivaay. He left me.

Shivaay was shocked for a moment but he didn't interrupt her.

A- We were a happy family. My dad, my mom, me and my younger sister. I was 12 years old when some goons came bursting in our house. Dad and mom got very frightened. Dad hid me and my younger sister in a cupboard and closed the door and he promised us not to make any noise or come out. We were very frightened. Those goons started threatening my dad to return some money. They were goons of a mafia. My dad took the money from them to start his own business with his best friend Anirudh uncle. But Anirudh uncle betrayed him and took all the money and ran away. It was a huge amount for my dad to payback that too without any business. My mom and dad were pleading them to give them more time but......

Anika shivered in fear and shivaay hugged her more tightly.

A- They shot my mom and dad in the head. I was seeing everything from the hole in the cuoboard door. I was broken that day. They killed my parents in front of my own eyes. After few hours, I took my sister and we went to the railway station to go to my aunty who lived in another city but at the station, I lost my chutki. I searched the whole station but she was nowhere to be found. In a single day, I lost my whole family.

Some tears escaped from Anika's eyes. Shivaay consoled her.

A- The fire of revenge was raging in my eyes. I just wanted revenge for losing my family. Some orphanage people took me and I lived there for 2 years. I then started involving myself into mafia activities. I realised that if I've to take my revenge I've to become powerful. And the most powerful man is a Mafia. He doesn't follow any rules but makes his own. I killed the Mafia who killed my parents and took over his kingdom and made my own empire. I killed everyone who was responsible for my parent's death.

Shivay saw a rage in Anika's eyes.

A- I became a killer which I didn't thought in my whole life. But there was no going back. I met Rudra and Bhavya in an orphanage and I asked them to work for me and they agreed. I only kill those who trouble innocent people and those who betray.

S- Did you find your sister?

Anika chuckled sadly and tears made their way on her face.

A- I never found her. Some people said that she must have died but I know that she's alive. I can feel it.

Shivaay side hugged her.

S- Don't worry. We'll find her together. Do you have any photo of hers.

A- Yeah. It's in the mansion.

Shivaay nodded in understanding.

S- When are we going back to the mansion?

A- Day after tomorrow. Rudy will come to pick us. Why? Don't you want to go back into your world?

S(whispered) - Maybe not.

A- Did you say something?

S- Umm.. Yeah. Let's go. Kaki has prepared the dinner and it's late.

A- Hmm.

And they went back to Kaka's home.

Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter. 😊😊

How was it? ☺☺

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. 😁😁

Love you all. 😘😘

Bye bye. 🙋🙋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro