Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin's POV

I can't go to school. It hurts too much. Both physically and mentally. It's been almost a week now. Jungkook still hasn't called or messaged. He really mustn't care anymore...

I heard my phone notification go off. I grabbed it and went onto my Instagram.

Message request from:
minyoongles

minyoongles:
Hey Jimin
You haven't been at school
for a few days
Almost a week now
Are you ok???

Me:
Why do you care...

minyoongles:
Idk
Why shouldn't i care?
read

I sighed and put my phone down. I heard it go off a few times but i didn't bother checking. It'll all be the same. Nothing i haven't already heard.

After a few minutes of staring at the roof, my stomach grumbled. Really loud. Oh yeah, i guess i should eat something...

I looked out the window to see if my mum and dad were home. I only saw mums car and mum doesn't get that violent when dad isn't home, so i was pretty safe.

I quietly unlocked my bedroom door. Mum and dads door was slightly open, showing my mums passed out figure in a heap on their bed. I sighed in relief and started on my journey to the kitchen.

As i made my way through the house, i noticed how much worse it lookes than a few months ago. I never take notice of the house anymore, I'm either rushing up to my room to avoid my parents or getting hit so there's never any time.

Once i got to the pantry i opened it to find less than a quarter of loaf of bread and some jam (there was other things but non of it was substantial).

I quickly made myself a sandwich, unsure of when my dad would be home or when my mum woukd wake up. Just as i closed my bedroom door, i heard my dads car pull up.

That was a close one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro