Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin's POV

Everythings gone to shit. Jungkook hasn't spoken to me. It's been a week. Usually if we have an argument (which isn't very often) we'll be talking within a day or two.

I haven't been to school for three of those days. I can't go... When Jungkook is with me, the bullies will go easier on me. But because he isn't there, they go full throttle...

And not to mention Yoongi. I can't face him... Everything has just been getting too much. Now that I'm home, it gives my parents the opportunity to do more.

That's more of a reason not to go to school. I don't need anyone seeing the bruises.

Yoongi's POV

Jimin hasn't been at school for a few days. I'm starting to get worried... Not only that, he hasn't talked to me since i found him in the bathroom.

Before school i had the idea to find Jungkook at lunch and ask if he's ok, which is what I'm doing now.

I found him at the table him and Jimin usually sit at. He looked sad. "Uh, Jungkook?" He lifted his head and mumbled a small "yeah". "I was wondering if you know where Jimin is? And if he's ok? I noticed he hasn't been at school for a few days."

This made him look sadder. "I can't help you, sorry. I don't know..." I nodded.

"It's ok, thanks anyway." He went back to his sandwich.

Where are you Park Jimin...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro