Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi! Did y'all miss me? No jk, anyway summary of what happened the past three months (hides in the corner). I got a puppy, still raising him cuz he smoll af, I lost 12kg which I'm pretty proud of tbh even though I'm still not where I wanna be, school started again and it makes me lose all interest in life. My mom has had the coronavirus but is now tested negative and I finally went to see a psychiatrist. Nothing too serious tbh, just to get my life back on track ;). Anyway, let's not waste any more time, enjoy reading!

With shaking hands Jungkook sat on his bed, his phone next to him. He knows he should call his boyfriend but he is so scared of his reaction. 

''Tsk Jungkook, you know he is way too sweet to leave you.'' Jungkook mumbled to himself, angry for questioning the love of his boyfriend towards him.

Even when he knows he should not question his love, he still does. Because that's what everyone would do, right? A baby at such a young age and then between a teacher and a student isn't what you call the perf ect family.

''Come on Jungkook, just call him, you'll always have your friends.''

''Jungkookie!'' The voice of his boyfriend sounded through the phone which made him tear up right away. ''I missed you today, baby.'' The elder then added causing the younger to even cry harder, but can you blame him? ''Jungkookie? What's wrong? Why are you crying?'' The elder asked concerned.

''I-I'm pregn-nant H-Hyung.'' Jungkook stuttered while clutching onto his bedsheets, afraid of what the elder would say.

''You're what?...'' The elder asked softly, clearly shocked and confused.

''Please d-don't hate me-us!'' The younger cried out softly as he now had his other hand on his belly.

''I'm on my way.'' Was the only thing his boyfriend said before he hung up the phone. With tears in his eyes Jungkook looked at his phone which was now black. He threw the device away and let himself fall in the bed, not knowing what he should think of the reaction of his boyfriend.

It didn't take long before he heard the front door open and the voices of his boyfriend and his parents, when did they even come home?

''Baby!'' Jimin called out as soon as he saw his boyfriend laying there on the bed with tears in his eyes and hands on his belly. He ran towards the bed and immediately sat down while taking his lover in his arms. 

''W-what are y-you doing h-here?'' The younger brought out as he now laid in his boyfriends arms, a place where he felt safe. 

''You think I could stay at school when I heard that my boyfriend is pregnant?'' Jimin spoke in a soft tone while slowly rocking the younger boy like a baby.

''Y-you don't h-hate u-us?'' Jungkook asked as he looked up to the elder with a now tear stained face. 

''How could I ever hate you, baby?'' The teacher said as he looked at the man who he loved the most. ''Is that why you've been crying so much?'' He then asked to which the younger nodded. ''Promise me that you'll never think again that I could hate you, I could never, never hate you. Got that baby?'' Jimin said in a stern voice to which the younger nodded once again.

''I-I understand.'' ...daddy, he thought in his head but immediately slapped himself mentally for thinking that. Now is not the moment Jungkook, horny bastard.

''What are you thinking of, baby?'' Noticing the disappointed look on his boyfriend's face.

''Nothing, babe, just thinking what my parents would say.'' He quickly came up with, if only he knew what he was really thinking...

''I don't think you should worry about that, sweetheart. I haven't known them for a long time but I already know they love you with all they have. Their aren't much parents who would accept their son dating a teacher. But yours' do, they love you Jungkook, never forget that.'' Jimin said while he was carding him fingers through the younger's hair. 

''I know, but I'm seventeen and already pregnant, I don't really think that's what they had in mind when my mom gave birth to me.'' The younger said concerned.

''You think they were thinking when she gave birth to you, oh I hope that when he's seventeen he will fall in love with his English teacher and start a relationship with him? No exactly, but they supported you with that so they will now too.'' The elder said in a stern voice.

''Why do you always have to be right?'' Jungkook mumbled against the elder's chest.

''Because I love you and what can I say? You got yourself a smart boyfriend.'' The teacher joked as he kissed the younger on the head.

''You're right, but I want you to be there when I tell them.'' The younger said as he looked up to the elder.

''Of course baby, but let's take a quick nap first, alright?'' He offered to which the younger nodded eagerly. And so the young couple fell asleep, both with one hand on the younger's belly.

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro