Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I can write again!

Slowly opening his eyes, the eldest of the couple woke up. Looking over to his right he smiled when he saw his boyfriend laying with a calm expression, his one hand still resting on his belly. He leaned over and pressed small kisses on his boyfriend's face, trying to wake him up. It took him a few minutes but slowly he saw the eyes of his boyfriend fluttering open and his mouth curl up when he spotted his boyfriend.

''Hey baby,'' Jimin smiled at the younger while looking down at him.

''Hey handsome,'' the younger smiled as he looked up to his boyfriend.

''How are you feeling?'' the elder asked concerned while slowly rubbing circles on the belly of his lover.

''Nervous,'' Jungkook chuckled dryly while eyeing his boyfriend.

''It will be fine baby, you know your parents love you. I'm sure they'll accept you.'' The teacher assured the younger.

''I have never hoped more you're right.'' Jungkook sighed with a soft smile on his face.

''I always am, you know that. Sucks to be you I guess.'' The elder said as he had a smug look lying on his face.

''You're talking big boy talk, let's go,'' Jungkook said quickly as he stood up and walked out of the door.

''What the hell is even big boy talk?'' Jimin mumbled as he followed the younger who stood, not to his surprise, in front of the door that leads towards the living room. The room where his parents were.

''I-I don't want to go!'' The younger suddenly said. ''I mean it wouldn't hurt if I waited a couple more days, right?'' He then asked sheepishly.

The older sighed while a fond smile was playing on his lips as he stared at the younger. He knew it was hard for the younger but he also knew that he had to tell them. If he doesn't do it now, he won't ever do it, and they both know that.

''Honey, listen to me,'' Jimin said as he took the younger's hands in his while looking him straight in the eye. ''I can't imagine how hard it is for you to do this but you've got to tell them. We both know they won't kick you out or something like that.'' He added while smiling sweetly as ever.

''Jimin, Jungkook are you guys there?'' The voice of Jungkook's mom was suddenly there.

''We gotta go in now, baby,'' Jimin said with a loving smile as he opened the door and softly pushed his boyfriend inside.

''Hi mom, dad.'' Jungkook stuttered as he stood still like he was in a room with complete strangers.

''What's wrong, baby? Why are you behaving so strangely.'' Jungkook's dad asked concerned as he looked at his son who now looked like he could burst out in tears any second.

''Maybe you want to sit down?" Jimin whispered softly into the younger's ear who nodded eagerly as he quickly sat down on the couch facing his parents while the teacher took the spot beside him.

''Jungkook, sweety please say something, you're scaring us.'' His mom said while looking at him with wide, concerned eyes.

''Please don't freak out?'' Jungkook asked in a small voice, not even looking at his parents. Too afraid to see their reaction.

''Whatever it is, we won't sweety.'' Jungkook's mom said with a small loving smile.

''I'm pregnant.'' The younger said, almost inaudible.

''You're saying I'm gonna be a granddad?'' Jungkook's dad asked with the widest smile on his face.

''No, he's obviously saying you're gonna be a monkey.'' His wife deadpanned but then stood up to walk up to her son who had now stood up too and gave him a big hug. ''I'm proud of you, love.'' She whispered into his ear.

''You're not mad?'' Her son asked, his voice still small.

''Silly! How can we be mad at you?'' His mother asked as she pulled away from the hug. ''As for you,'' she then started while looking at the young teacher. ''You better be a good dad and husband or a frying pan will come your way.'' She grinned.

''Mom!'' Jungkook yelled while covering his face in embarrassment. 

''Don't worry ma'am, I'll take care of them.'' Jimin smiled as he wrapped an arm around the younger. Who immediately buried his face into the elder's chest as a sign he's still embarrassed. 

''Call me mom Jimin, ma'am is way too formal don't you think? I mean my son is carrying your child after all.'' She said with a teasing smile on his face. 

''Yeah, we're going upstairs.'' Jungkook groaned as he pulled his boyfriend by his hand while heading upstairs.

''Do your friends know that you're pregnant?" Jimin asked once they were seated on Jungkook's bed.

''Well, they kinda went with me to buy a pregnancy test and stood outside when I took it and still stood there when I told them it was positive. Pretty sure they know by now that I'm pregnant.'' Jungkook rambled.

''You know, you could've just said 'yes' or 'no'. Jimin chuckled at his boyfriend.

''I know, but let's be real. That would've been way too chliché.'' The younger grinned.

''You are something else.'' The English teacher grinned before getting all serious again. ''Now how did you think the talk with your parents went?'' 

''It went definitely better than I thought, I think I gotta thank you for that.'' His boyfriend said softly.

''Why? I didn't do anything though?'' Jimin asked kinda confused.

''You were there and that's what matters to most to me.'' The younger said while looking down at his lap.

''God Jungkook!" Jimin breathed out as he crashed his lips onto the soft ones of the younger making them both fall back on the bed. After a couple of minutes of one heated kiss Jimin pulled away and looked the younger in the eye.

''I want you to meet my parents.''

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro