Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

''Baby, baby wake up,'' Jimin whispered softly as he lightly shook his boyfriend. 

''Five more minutes.'' The younger groaned and turned around. 

''So you don't wanna know what I decided to do? Fine by me, I'll just have coffee with your parents then.'' He said teasingly as he stood up to walk away.

''Noooh, I'm up... in a minute.'' The younger said sleepily and grabbed the sleeve of his boyfriend's sweater.

''You are way too cute,'' Jimin mumbled and pressed a kiss to the younger's forehead. ''Are you awake now?'' He asked five minutes later while combing his fingers through the raven-haired boy's hair. 

''Yeah, I am.'' 

''Good'' The elder smiled.

''So, what are you gonna do about your dad?'' The younger asked sleepily, resting his head on the shoulder of his boyfriend who's sitting next to him.

''I decided to be mature and speak to him, I'm not saying I'll forgive him though, but I'm ready to listen to his story.'' Jimin said and pressed a small kiss on the younger's head making him smile because of the cute gesture.

''I'm so proud of you!'' Jungkook said happily as he looked up to the elder. 

''Thanks, do you want to come with me?'' The elder asked a hint of fear, no, worry in it.

''Of course, I will! When are we going?'' Jungkook said while resting his head on the elder's shoulders again.

''Thank you, baby. I'll call my mom if they're free tomorrow, if so then we'll go tomorrow.'' His boyfriend said as he wrapped his arm around him and pulled him down to lay together. 

''I just woke up!'' Jungkook protested cutely but snuggled into the elder's chest anyway.

''I know, I didn't though.'' Jimin answered and pulled the younger even closer to him.

''Careful, I have a baby growing inside of me for your information.'' The younger chuckled.

''Sorry,'' The elder apologized. ''What do you think we're having?'' He then asked as he pushed the younger back a little and caressed his belly.

''A girl... no a boy... no not a boy definitely a girl... or maybe it's a boy... nah it's a girl... yes it is.'' Jungkook said cutely as he scrunched his nose. 

''In other words, you have no idea.'' His boyfriend chuckled and pressed another kiss on his head.

''How am I supposed to know?'' 

''You're carrying them.'' The elder shot.

''You helped me make them.'' The younger shot back right away.

''Got a point there.''

''You wanna know the gender?'' Jungkook asked softly as he laid his head back on the elder's chest.

''Actually no, I want it to be a surprise if that's okay with you.'' Jimin muttered into the younger's hair.

''I want it to be a surprise too,'' He smiled as he looked up to the other for a second.

''You have no idea how happy I'm about that.'' The elder said happily.

''I think I do though.'' 

''You don't''

''I do, believe me,''

''You sure do, but do you have any idea how badly I want to sleep?'' Jimin then groaned as he rubbed his eyes tiredly 

''What time is it even?'' 

''Around 9 PM I guess, I came here at eight-thirty.'' The elder mumbled.

''Whatever you want,'' Jungkook smiled and pulled the blankets up to cover them. 

''Goodnight baby.''

''Goodnight honey,''

''I was talking to the baby.'' Jimin teased, resulting in the younger giving him a playful slap. ''Goodnight to you too Kookie, love you.''

''Love you too,'' The younger mumbled, already falling asleep.

»«»«

Waking up the next morning, Jungkook rubbed his eyes tiredly and reached out to the elder next to him but was met with a surprise as he felt no one was next to him. Needless to say, he was awake within seconds and sat up straight in bed. Looking around his didn't find anything suspicious so he stood up and walked to the bathroom still sleepy. As soon as walked in he noticed the wet floor and the used towel, showing him Jimin has showered considering the fact his parents are still asleep.

When he had done his business and washed his face he slowly walked down the stairs, careful not to wake his parents or let his boyfriend know he's coming down. Halfway the stairs he smiled as soon as the smell of warm breakfast reached his nose. He continued walking and slowly opened the door to the kitchen where he was met with his godly boyfriend cooking... shirtless. He slowly crept up to him and wrapped his arm around him and kissed his cheek.

''Morning handsome,'' He said in a still groggy voice. 

''Goodmorning baby, you scared me for a second there,'' Jimin chuckled as he turned around and took the younger in his arms.

''Not gonna lie, that kind of was my intention,'' Jungkook grinned as he pressed his lips against the ones of the older.

''You're still a brat.'' The elder said as he shook his head. ''Breakfast will be ready in ten.'' He then added.

''Great, I'm hungry.'' 

''You always are,'' Jimin grinned as he continued cooking. 

''I have two people to feed, what's your excuse?'' The younger shot at the elder.

''I need enough for my stamina strength in case you ask me to go rough on you again.'' Jimin smirked as he turned around for a second.

''You're so gross.'' His boyfriend mumbled while looking but he noticed a small playing on his lips. 

''You can laugh you know.''

''Why do you always notice the small things.'' Junkook groaned.

''That's because I love you,'' He smiled while placing breakfast on the table.

''Well you better do, we kind of have a problem if you don't.'' Jungkook muttered as he dived in. 

''I called my mother already, they're home today. I said we'll be there by ten.'' The elder suddenly said after eating in silence for a while.

''You did?!'' His boyfriend exclaimed happily. ''Again, you have no idea how proud I am of you.'' 

''I'm glad you are, now hurry up and finish your breakfast it's already eight-thirty and it's an hour drive.'' Jimin said as he leaned over and pecked the lips of his boyfriend and stood up to start washing the dishes.

''But what do I wear?'' Jungkook whined.

''I don't care, you look great in everything.''

''That's exactly the answer that doesn't help.'' The younger mumbled as he walked away.

''I heard that.''

''I wanted you to!'' 

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro