Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Missed me? ;)

''So, how were the parents?'' Taehyung asked the next day as he was seated on Jungkook's bed, Hoseok next to him.

''It was... alright. His mom really is a sweetheart I can see Jimin is her son. But his dad is a different story, apparently, his dad had left them and used to abuse his mom. He has been living with Jimin's mom again for like 2 months now but she never told Jimin about that. Needless to say, he was quite upset.'' The youngest said with a frown on his forehead.

''Wow, that is some heavy stuff you know'' Hoseok said while he looked at the younger. ''I can understand Jimin, that guy abused his mom and for all you know he abused Jimin too! I wouldn't be able to forgive the man who laid a finger on my mom.''

''I honestly don't think he used to abuse Jimin too, he had a whole rant about what his father did, and abusing him wasn't on the list. I think he would've said that too.'' Jungkook replied after he had thought for a while.

''But the biggest question is, how did she react to you being pregnant?'' Taehyung asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

''She didn't really got the chance to say anything.'' He answered sounding sad, ''his dad walked in at that moment and the only thing he could say was how is that possible? That man really has his ways of ruining things.'' The younger sighed.

''If she is really the sweetheart you said she is, I'm sure she'll accept it. I mean she was able to make Jimin! Imagine being able to make such a loving son.'' Hoseok said as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

''Not in bed though.''

''JUNGKOOK! I'm trying to be serious here.'' The oldest said offended as he took his hand off.

''I know, and I appreciate it, I just had to say it.'' Jungkook smiled softly.

''DINNER'S READY!'' A voice suddenly sounded from downstairs.

''Did I ever tell you how much I love your parents?'' Taehyung asked as he stood up. ''Your mom makes the best food, and your dad is so funny. Well, your mom too though.''

''You tell me every time you come here, but I'm glad you like my parents that much.'' Jungkook grinned as he stood up too and pulled Hoseok up by his arm.

''How are you and Mr. Min doing?'' Taehyung asked as they walked downstairs.

''The same, fucking whenever we can but nothing more. And don't get me wrong, I love the fucking but I want more than that. I want the same as what you and Jimin have, but I have no idea if he feels the same way. He never even kisses me!'' Hoseok threw out frustrated.

''That is because as soon as he kisses you he'll want more, and I think he's afraid of that.'' Jungkook's dad suddenly said. ''When a guy kisses you he will get sort of addicted he'll want more as I said, he'll want to kiss you more and probably take the relationship to the next level. As a teacher, I think he's afraid of that.

''I didn't realize we were already here,'' Hoseok whispered.

''It's totally fine, get your emotions out. It's totally fine with us son!'' Jungkook's mom now said. ''And for once I think my husband is right, but the best solution is always talking. You'll be able to avoid a lot of misunderstanding that way.

''Thank you very much, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon,'' Hoseok said as he bowed. ''How are you guys not being weird out by the fact that Jungkook is dating a teacher and I have a crush on one though?'' He then asked with a frown on his forehead.

''Namjoon also has a crush on one remember,'' Jungkook whispered in his ear.

''Namjoon too?!'' Mrs. Jeon exclaimed out loud. ''What is it with you and teachers guys? What about you Tae, do you have a crush on one too?''

''Nope, not really,'' The said guy laughed. ''I don't do relationships.'' He added softly after.

''Why not though, it's fun to date you know. It's a part of being young, dating, and learning from each other.'' Mr. Jeon said as he looked at the young man.

''I'm not ready for that yet,'' He said softly. ''But I'd rather not talk about it and you haven't still answered Hoseok Hyung's question yet.'' He added smugly.

''Haha, well, my husband used to be my teacher too. He was my math teacher actually, so we have no right to judge you or anyone who is in this position.'' Jungkook's mom said with a big smile on her face.

''I knew it, it's in my DNA,'' Jungkook grinned.

''You're still a brat,'' Jungkook's mom mumbled as she shot him a playful glare.

''Believe me, we know. We have to deal with him every single day. It's quite a relief Jimin Hyung is taking over though.'' Taehyung joked but shot a glare towards Jungkook as he slapped his arm.

''I feel your pain.'' Mr. Jeon chuckled as he looked at the now bickering males.

''You are all mean.'' The youngest pouted.

''I thought you were an adult? Adults don't pout.'' Mrs. Jeon said teasingly.

''That is not true!'' Four voices suddenly said and they burst out laughing right after.

''Guess this time you're not right, dad.'' Jungkook grinned smugly.

''Yeah, you're right.'' The man sighed as he stood up.

''Anyway, thanks for the food, Mrs. Jeon!'' Taehyung said as he stood up too, the other two males following him.

''I really love your parents you know.'' He said as soon as they entered Jungkook's room again.

''We know Tae, we know.'' Jungkook sighed as he went to lay down on his bed.

''Jimin coming over tonight?'' The eldest asked as he sat down on the floor.

''Yep, I hope he made his mind up about his dad.'' He replied while looking at the ceiling above him.

''I'm sure he has, he's quite smart you know,'' Taehyung said.

''I know, it's just that he wasn't really happy about it.'' Jungkook replied as he now sat up. ''He won't be mad at me right, for saying he has to give him another chance.''

''He won't you asked him if he wanted to think about it and he would do it. You gave him a free choice, you didn't push him so don't worry about that. Now Tae and I are gonna leave now because you look tired.'' Hoseok said reassuringly as he stood up.

''Thanks, Hobi,'' Jungkook smiled. ''Leaving so soon though? I'm not even that tired.'' He mumbled the last part.

''No, but your eyes tell a different story.'' Taehyung smiled as he ruffled the younger's hair.

''Alright,'' He muttered softly as he gave his two hyungs a hug. ''I guess a nap wouldn't hurt anybody.'' He said after they left and pulled the blankets over his body.

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro