|16|Missing Him

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As soon as you opened the curtains your face was greeted with the bright sunlight along with the view of your apartment complex.
"Jae-hee, I'm leaving." you heard jungkook say as he was wearing his shoes while sitting on the couch. He was going back to work from today after his one week leave. Since you both lived in Seoul now so he would be working in his company's Seoul branch.

You walked towards him. A little sad and scared because you would be staying all alone in this big apartment. He stood up from the couch correcting his suit. His silky hair slicked back with some strands falling on his forehead. A black shirt with leaf patterns along with black coat and pants. The top three buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned revealing his neck and chest.

Damn, just how breathtaking he looked.

" Are you sad?" he asked chuckling a little as he walked towards you.
" no.." you lied not wanting to make him worry but it was clearly written all over your face.

" if you feel bored, you can play some games on my computer and if something happens you can call me or message me anytime, okay?" he says and you nod at his words.

He walks towards the apartment door as you follow him behind. He opens the door and looks back at you again.
" don't open the door to strangers, look at the camera before opening the door and take care of yourself." you smiled seeing how concerned he was about you.

" Okay." he smiled turning to leave when his eyes got sight of the kid from before. The kid who stole his banana milk.

" it's that kid," he says pointing at him.
" oh, we met again." your eyes fell on the pink-haired figure exiting the apartment parallel to yours. His eyes immediately formed into a smile. The kid hid behind him.

"Mr Park.... jimin, right?" you said remembering his name.
" you know him?" jungkook asked dumbfounded.

" he's the handsome guy I met that day when we went grocery shopping," you whisper to him.
" ah, so it was you." jungkook eyed the man head to toe.

" Perhaps, is this your husband?" jimin asks.
" yes, his name is jeon jungkook." you introduced jungkook to him as jungkook didn't come forward to do so.

" oh, nice meeting you." jimin extended his hand for a handshake but jungkook ignored it.

" I'm sorry, but I'm getting late."
"Take care Jae-hee," he says lastly after calling for an elevator and leaving.

You saw how Jimin's hand was still extended out for a handshake. He smiled awkwardly taking his hand back.
" he must be a busy person," he said awkwardly.
" I'm sorry, for how he behaved." you bowed to him feeling sorry about how jungkook reacted.

" oh, it's okay. You don't have to." he stops you.
" by the way, do you know that kid." you pointed at the kid who was hiding behind him all this time.

He looks back at the kid and faces you.
" that kid, you're talking about is actually my son," he says patting the kid's head.

" he's your son?" you repeated not expecting this young man to be a father.
"Yeah," he repeated himself.

" he is really cute actually." you look at the kid's face that hid behind his father.
" he takes after me." jimin says proudly.

You closed the door behind you after chatting for some time with jimin. The apartment looked empty and incomplete without jungkook's presence. " you need to get used to it Jae-hee." you said to yourself making your way to the kitchen to wash the breakfast utensils.

Time went by faster than you thought as you were busy cleaning the apartment. You ate some fruits as lunch as you were feeling lazy to make something.

" kiss her....kiss her...kis- yes!" you talked to yourself as you got so immersed in watching a kdrama. You literally jumped from your spot when the main leads kissed. Soon it was evening, you had no idea when jungkook would be coming back home. He didn't even tell you anything.

You started preparing for dinner since jungkook will be tired and hungry when he will be back. It doesn't take much time to make dinner because it's just for the two of you. After you were done preparing the dinner you decided to wait for jungkook so that you can each together with him.

" he's still not home?" you ask yourself looking at the clock.
You went to the bedroom to get hold of your phone. " he didn't even message me." you sighed in disappointment.
You lay on the bed staring at the ceiling as you felt bored.

Even when jungkook was with you this whole week you both wouldn't talk that much but just his presence and looking at him made you feel good. Whenever he was busy doing something you would just watch him and feel entertained just by looking at him.

You heard a faint beep sound indicating that someone unlocked the apartment door. The apartment had a code lock. You stood up from the bed and ran to the living room.

Jungkook enters the apartment taking off his shoes. " I'm hom-"
" you're back!" you literally screamed seeing him as you cut his words off. A chuckle left his lips seeing your reaction to his arrival.
" I guess, you missed me a lot." he chuckles sitting on the couch. You take a seat beside him.

" I was really bored." you pout. He sighs pushing his hair back. You saw how exhausted and tired he looked.
"You look exhausted. You should freshen up," you suggested as he nods. He gets up from his spot and goes into the bedroom. You went to the kitchen and heated the food.

"Damn, that's really delicious." you watch how jungkook munches on the food as satisfied noises come out of his mouth.

You smiled seeing his reaction.
" Please teach me how to cook. You're so good," he says making you laugh.
" just come to me anytime, I'll teach you."

" let me do these." jungkook pushed you aside as he decided to do the dishes.
" you don't have to. You're already tired." you declined.
" I'm not tired anymore. Anyways, you should go and get ready." he pushes you out of the kitchen.

" ready? Are we going somewhere?!" you asked your tone sounding excited. You never really went out of the apartment ever since the last time you both went grocery shopping and you didn't have the guts to go out alone in this big city. You didn't want to end up getting lost.

" we are going for a walk and wear something warm it's cold outside."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro