|31| Right, Jungkook?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" I'm so glad you both took time to visit us especially, you jungkook. Every time we used to talk about you the only thing I would get to know is that you're busy. How can you even be so busy? I'm also a businessman running a company but I never work so late." seokjin says confronting jungkook.

" Actually, we had some matters in the company for which I had to take care of a lot of things at the same time." jungkook explains.

By this time jiah comes into the living room with two glasses of juice for you and jungkook. You both picked up one of the glasses sipping on the juice. " is the water boiled?" Jin asks his wife and she replies nodding a yes.

Seokjin was going to stand up to go to the kitchen but jiah stopped him. " you talk with them. I'll check up on it." she says smiling at him. Seokjin smiles back nodding and sitting back on the couch. He took off the apron he was wearing and handed it over to jiah.

"Unnie, should I help you?" you asked jiah but she politely declined and went into the kitchen.

" It feels kind of weird that you are not sitting alone anymore." jin chuckles as he realises that every time you would come to their apartment you would be sitting alone on the couch but today jungkook was beside you.

You too laughed while jungkook sat there smiling nervously.
" oh, look at me I almost forgot to introduce myself. Aish, I must be getting old." jin says holding his forehead as he realized that he didn't give a proper introduction to jungkook.

" anyways, I'm Kim seokjin the CEO of Kim enterprises." seokjin stands up and says in a bold voice as he extends a hand towards jungkook. Jungkook too stands up shaking his hand and replying. " I'm jeon jungkook CEO of Jeon industries."

For a moment you felt like you were in a company meeting as to how professional they both looked. After some time you three got along and to your surprise jungkook was having quite a good time talking with jin. They would sometimes talk about their business and fields which went all above your head. Jungkook's cute laugh filled your ears every time jin did or said something funny.

Some minutes later jiah came back to the living room sitting with the three of you and having a chat.
" yeah I like those too! They are really tasty!" jiah exclaims as you all were currently talking about food.
" you never told me you did." seokjin frowns looking at his wife.

" why is it so important to tell you?" she laughs feeling it unnecessary.
" what do you mean? I would have cooked it for you, honey." seokjin gets closer to his wife holding her hands as he cooed the last sentence.

" what? Stop it." jiah says feeling shy when he suddenly nudges in her neck and slowly pecks her lips smiling.
" gosh, jin. They are feeling uncomfortable." jiah pushed her husband away when she saw your and jungkook's face which had no expression.

Jungkook looked away coughing a little.
" why would they be? I'm sure they do this too right, jungkook?" jungkook gets startled when jin suddenly asks him.

" well..." he faced you as he did not know what to reply.
" why would you ask something like that..." you tried your best to forget what jin said.
" I'm just asking." seokjin says back.

" but you-" your words were cut off when jungkook suddenly came closer to you grabbing your hands and intervening them with his. You looked at jungkook questioning about his sudden actions but what he did next made your breath hitch. He softly landed his lips on your pecking you while your eyes widened and your mind stopped working.

Jungkook slowly pulls away looking in your eyes. " yeah, we do this too." he replies still looking at you. Your eyes were still wide open as you blinked slowly looking away from him as a blush crept on your cheeks. You brushed your index finger along your lips remembering the moment.

" wow, that was cute." jiah laughs.
" looks like Mr jeon is the romantic type." she wiggles her eyebrows looking at yours and jungkook's intervened hands. Jungkook looked down smiling shyly.

After some random talks, it was time for dinner. You helped jiah set the plates on the dining table while jungkook and jin were still busy talking. You held the hot bowl of soup as you took slow steps towards the dining table but jungkook came in between.
" Give that to me." jungkook asks for the bowl when he saw you bringing in the bowl of soup. You handed it over to jungkook without any protests.

You all sat at the dining table starting to devour in the food. " where are the kids?" you asked as you realised they weren't seen anywhere. " they are at their aunt's house so you can't meet them. If seok-min knew you were coming he wouldn't have gone to his aunt's house." jin says laughing.

" he really likes you a lot." jiah continues. The kids have grown really fond of you especially seok-min.

You smiled taking a piece of meat into your mouth. " eat this," jungkook added more meat to your plate. You smiled taking it into your mouth but you couldn't ignore jiah's weird stares at you whenever jungkook would come close to you or share his food with you.

" The food was really tasty." jungkook exclaims wiping his mouth.
"it's the mixed hard work of me and my jiah." jin says throwing his arm around jiah's shoulder.

" I am also thinking of learning to cook. I did learn to cut vegetables thanks to Jae." jungkook says looking at you.
" you definitely should. Trust me, it's really fun. It feels like you're doing an experiment." jin exclaims agreeing with jungkook's idea.

After the dinner, you all had some drinks that seokjin had brought and had a good time talking with each other.

" I hope to meet you again." seokjin says side hugging jungkook while jungkook nod in return.
" take care. Bye." you bid your goodbyes to jiah and jin and left their apartment.

" so, how did you feel after meeting new people?" you immediately asked jungkook as you two got into the lift going to your apartment.

" I wasn't expecting this but I feel refreshed." jungkook says chuckling.
" I had a good time." he smiles.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro