|32| like

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You exited the shared bathroom wiping your wet feet on the mat as you entered in the room. You stood in front of the mirror as you soaked your wet hair with a towel. You were wearing your white silk night suit.

Jungkook was busy typing on his laptop as he rested on the bed with his laptop on a pillow over his lap. His eyes diverted to you when he saw you exit the bathroom as he kept looking in your direction while trying his best to focus on his work but you took all his attention. The white silk night suit on your sugar like skin and your black hair made you look attractive. You washed away your makeup and now were bare-faced but that didn't make him feel any different about you.

He stared at you shamelessly when you dried your hair with the blow dryer and applied your skincare products. At last, you applied some lip balm on your lips as you spread the pigment. After you were done with your night routine you turned towards the bed getting ready to sleep.

" are you going to work late?" you asked jungkook as soon as you sat on the bed. Jungkook ignored your question as his eyes fell onto your glossy pink lips. The sight of him kissing you playing like a movie in front of his eyes.

" jungkook?" you called out for him as he spaced out.
" jungkook?!" you called again but this time raising your voice a little when jungkook didn't answer you.

" y-yeah." he stutters looking at you as he tries to stop his thoughts.
" are you okay?"
" Yeah, I'm fine." he laughs nervously rubbing his neck.

" aren't you sleeping?" you asked.
" well, I have some work to do then I'll go to bed."
" fine, don't stay up too late," you said lastly before laying down your head on the pillow and pulling the duvet over you.

Jungkook shook his head and carried on with his work until he was done. He kept his laptop aside as he went to the kitchen to drink some water as he started feeling thirsty.

He came back to the bedroom sitting besides you when he noticed your sleeping figure. His eyes travelled to your collarbones that were visible because your top two buttons were unbuttoned.

" something is wrong with me." jungkook hit himself in the head and laid besides you pulling the duvet over his body but he still couldn't help but look in your direction.

He remembered how that night he slept in your arms as he missed being in your embrace.

Not being able to control anymore jungkook moved closer toward your body as his arm wraps around your waist pulling you toward him. You moved in your sleep and your hands unconsciously rested on jungkook's chest. Jungkook smiled seeing how cute you looked while sleeping.

He nuzzled his face into the creek of your neck as he inhaled your sweet scent.

" good night, darling," he mutters kissing your neck.

The next morning you woke up to feeling tickles on your neck. You realised it was just jungkook's long hair tickling you whilst his face was buried in your neck. You smiled seeing him.
" such a bunny." you playfully booped his nose before getting out of bed and starting with your day. Your day went like usual from having breakfast with your husband to then him leaving for work and you cleaning the house.

You got out of the shower and stood in front of the vanity looking at yourself when your eyes went to your lips as the sight of jungkook's lips on yours came into your mind. You were dying to ask him as to why would he all of a sudden kiss you and then also lie to jin and jiah that you both act so lovey-dovey too. Instead the truth was that you guys still had something that stopped you from getting close. You both weren't even that close when it came to skinship.

Just jungkook holding your hands and pecking your forehead or cheeks was it. Nothing more and nothing less.

It wasn't like that you didn't like what jungkook did but you just wondered why would he all of a sudden kiss you that too in front of the Kim couples, after all, it was your first kiss with him after the marriage ignoring the one you gave him when he was sleeping.

Jiah will definitely keep teasing you for this. You smiled shyly combing your hair into a bun and wearing a loose white shirt and jeans. Your day by just like another one and when it was around 7:00 jungkook returned back home.

" what's that?" you asked when you saw the paper bag in his hands.
" I got us some fries and burgers." he smiles feeling excited.
" awesome."

After jungkook was refreshed and wore his baggy t-shirt and pyjamas, you both had the burgers and fries while watching a comedy movie. You looked beside you toward jungkook who was eating the French fries while dipping them in the ketchup. Your eyes travelled along with his actions when he took the fries in his mouth and licked his fingertips to get the ketchup off. Your eyes stopped at his plump lips as you felt a roller coaster of emotions running inside you.

" is something wrong with my face or it's just that I'm handsome?" jungkook asks proudly when he noticed you staring at him.
You laughed at his words. " well you do are handsome." you reply without hesitation shocking him a little.

" wow, I wasn't expecting that," he chuckles at your sudden boost of confidence.
" I wasn't either," you mumbled to yourself.

" by the way, about yesterday at the Kim's apartment.." you speak as you thought this was the right time to ask him about it.
" Why did you do....it?" you bit your lips asking. You just couldn't be straightforward anymore thinking it would be awkward like that.

Jungkook frowns looking at you.

" do what?" he questions confused.

" um..." you blinked looking away thinking hard about how to explain to him without using the word. You brought your fingers to your lips touching them trying to indicate to him but he still couldn't get it.

" what are you talking about?" he asks again.

You sighed as he wasn't able to understand you. " WHY DID YOU..." you speak getting frustrated but halted. Jungkook raises his eyebrows patiently waiting for you to continue your sentence.

" Why did you...kiss me..?" you looked away in the opposite direction as soon as you finished your sentence. Jungkook soon realised as to what you were trying to say all this time as he tried to hold in his laugh at your behaviour.

" ah, so it was about that," he says clearing his throat.
" why? Am I not allowed to?" you were shocked when you hear jungkook question you back.

" w-what?" you slowly met his eyes wanting to know if you heard him right.

Slight smirk forms on his lips as he comes closer to you.

" am I not allowed to kiss my wife?" he asks intimidately as he looks at you. You gulped seeing his hard stare at you.

" I..." you let out feeling nervous.
" never said that." you looked away wanting to loosen the tension as it suffocated you.

" then why would you question me?" he raises his eyebrow.
" It was because I was....curious," you muttered.

" Jae," he calls for you as you were still looking away from him. You slowly turned to face him.

" I have started to like you." you almost thought you heard him wrong when he said those words all of a sudden while he looks deep into your eyes.

" Everything about you." he completes his sentence while you look at him with a shocked expression as you couldn't process his words.

" is it that shocking?" jungkook laughs seeing your face.
" that was very....sudden," you replied trying to keep cool.

" it's because I don't like to hide things. I'm a very honest person. If I like you then I like you." he says finding your hands and holding them tightly.

" and right now, I'm feeling so blessed to be with you." he smiles lovingly. You couldn't help but smile back just as warmly seeing how much he liked you. His eyes just tell it all. The way he looked at you was enough to know about his sincerity.

" jungkook, honestly I love it when you are with me." you finally spoke as you thought this was the time to let him know how he makes you feel.

" I feel safe and loved." you smiled at him.

" you make me feel special." despite being so busy for the past few months jungkook still had the time to take care of you. Though he was neglecting himself he made sure you weren't doing the same as he would keep asking you about your meals so that you don't skip your meals because of him and this was something that made your heart flutter and him coming home early just to make sure you are safe and fine was just another reason why you liked him.

How can someone not like him?

There are many things about him that you liked but never really accepted the fact that you were starting to fall for your husband but now that jungkook was being sincere about his feelings you wanted to do the same and let him know about how he makes you feel.

" I like you too, jungkook." you slowly mumbled as blood rushed to your cheeks.

" That feels good to hear." he laugh at himself at how a wave of euphoric feeling rushed inside him when he heard your words. You chuckled at his behaviour. " please say it again." he requests.

You smiled shyly " I like you, jungkook." you repeated your words making him smile widely.

"I like you too, Jae," he replies back now Intervening his hands with yours and kissing the back of your hand.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro