|33| Darling

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Weeks passed and honestly jungkook and you had become very frank with each other. You don't feel nervous about starting a conversation with him anymore.

And about jungkook, he never fails to show his affection towards you. Whenever he would come back from work while you are in the kitchen he would always come to back hug you giving you slow neck kisses but he still didn't dare to kiss you on the lips again.

You didn't complain either cause you didn't want to rush things.

It was around 4:00 pm and you were in the kitchen washing the dishes of the ramen you made for yourself when you felt hungry.

You got startled when you suddenly felt a head rest on your shoulder.
"It's me. " You heard jungkook's soothing voice whisper in your ears before you could panic.

You sighed "you scared me! " You whined because you were all alone at home and if something like this happens wouldn't someone freak out?!

"Sorry." He chuckles.
" You're back early today. " You lastly washed your hands and soak them with a towel as you turned to face your husband.

"Yeah." He smiles widely looking at you.
You frown at his wide smile.
" You look in a good mood today. " You chuckle seeing his bunny smile.

" I have very good news to share with you. " He says.

" What is it? " You ask curiously.

" We got the deal. "

" WHAT?! " You yelled immediately feeling more surprised than jungkook was as he chuckled at you.

" Really?! " You questioned again.

You were more than happy for him since he got the deal he was working hard for the past months.

He nods at you slightly.

You smiled bringing him into a hug by wrapping your arms around his neck.
" You've worked hard jungkook. " You praised him as you whispered in his ears whilst slowly rubbing his back.

" I knew you can do it. " You smiled when you felt jungkook hug you back while wrapping his arms around your waist.

" Thanks. " You heard him say.

" No one has ever said this to me."

" Thanks for being by my side and supporting me. " He tightens the hug leaving literally no space.

" I'll always be there for you jungkook. " You assured him letting him know that you would be there with him in every situation.

His happiness was yours and yours was his and that's what makes a relationship more stronger.

Jungkook hummed in response.

" So, on this such a good occasion what should I cook for today's dinner?" You broke the hug asking him.

" What do you want to eat just tell me I'll cook it for you? " You waited patiently for his answer.

" Let's go out today. " He replies instead.

" I never take you out and you're always tied up in these four walls so let's take some fresh air today. "

He was right. You did feel suffocated about staying in the apartment because you couldn't go outside.

You didn't know any place in Seoul you could visit too and also never dared to go out alone in this big city and jungkook was too busy with his work to ask him to go out with you.

The only places you would visit were the apartment garden and the convenience store which was about five minutes walk from the apartment building.

You never dared to go further than that.

" That sounds good. " You smiled feeling excited.

°

You wore a loose black shirt paired with blue jeans and sneakers whereas jungkook wore a white t-shirt along with ripped jeans and his timberlands.

Just how attractive he looked in it. Your eyes couldn't ignore how his jeans hugged his thighs and legs tightly.

Jungkook sat on his driver's seat driving the car while you sat on the passenger's.

After some minutes of driving, jungkook parked the car aside and guided you to come out.

It was still 15 to 20 minutes left for the sunset.

You followed jungkook who was going on very narrow paths.

" Jungkook, where are we going? " You asked curiously as now you both were walking on a path of steps. You could feel yourself going higher and higher.

" To the top of the mountain. " He replies.

" What?! " You screamed immediately halting your steps.

Jungkook turned to look at you.
" Are we going hiking? That too without the hiking outfit?! Do you want us to die?! I've barely lived my life! " You whined.

Jungkook chuckled looking at you.

" Don't worry, you are not going to die. " Jungkook who was nearly three to four steps ahead of you comes down to you as he holds your hand talking you with him.

" I'm going to protect you. " You started walking again as you believed in him and couldn't help but smile at his words.

" Be careful. " Jungkook forwards his other hand to you as there was a slight slope. You held his hand tight and finally reach the top of the mountain.

The mountain wasn't that much of tall one. It was a place that was far away from the city so that people can come here to have a peaceful time. Moreover, they had steps which can help you to easily climb up and down.

" Wow. " You muttered when your eyes fell on the breathtaking view.

" It's beautiful, right? " Jungkook asks looking in the front.

You could see the whole city of Seoul from here and what made it more beautiful was the sunset. It felt so amazing and gorgeous.

You hummed smiling at him.

" Is this some secret place? " You asked looking around as you realised it was just the two of you here.

" Not really. People are too busy to visit a place like this. " You felt his hand holding yours as he intervenes his fingers with yours.

" Whenever I come here, I forget about everything and cherish the beauty of this place. It soothes me and makes me calm and energetic, especially during the sunset. " He says looking at the beautiful view.

" I'm glad you brought me here and that I could see such a beautiful thing. " You thankes him ignoring the fact that you thought you would die if you climbed this mountain.

" Do you want to see something more beautiful? " You looked at him curiously.

" What is it? "

" You can find it when you look in the mirror. "

For a minute you couldn't understand his words but when you did you couldn't help but blush at his words.

" Stop. " You looked away feeling shy.

" It's true. "

" You're more beautiful than this, darling. " Your heart fluttered at the nickname he gave you.

" And no one can change my mind. " He says looking deep into your eyes while he brings your hands towards his lips as he places a soft kiss on the back of your hand. Your heart melted at his words and actions.

" let's sit," jungkook says but you immediately protest.
" SIT?! What if we slip and fall down this mountain? No one would even know about us!" you protested.

" we won't. I said I'll protect you," he repeats himself again slowly sitting just some steps away from the edge of the mountain.

" sit down," he requests and you couldn't help but slowly take a seat beside him as you hugged your legs.

" comfortable?" he asks.
" not really," you replied slightly pouting.

" you can rest your head on my shoulder," he suggests so that you can feel comfortable.

You nod as you slowly rest your head on his shoulder while jungkook wraps his arm behind your shoulder bringing you closer as you both watched the sun going down. After some time it started getting dark but the view only got prettier as the lights from the houses and streets lighted up the dark night.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro