|34| Are You Jealous?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Later that night, after spending some time on the mountain and adoring the view jungkook took you to a very fancy restaurant. Too fancy for your taste. The people around you wore fancy dresses and you couldn't help but feel embarrassed as you were in just a shirt and jeans but jungkook didn't care about that.

You and jungkook sat on one of the sofa like chairs as jungkook handed you the menu wanting you to order. You smiled getting excited as you immediately looked through it but you're smile disappeared when you checked the price of the dishes.

" jungkook, isn't this way too.....expensive?" you slowly looked at jungkook. Even the water in the restaurant was expensive.
" it's not even that expensive," he says instead.

You put the menu card away not knowing what to order as you gave this responsibility to jungkook.
" I don't know what to order," you smiled nervously but the reality was that you didn't want to order something that was way too expensive especially when it all will be from jungkook's money. You have never eaten such expensive food. In your opinion, the price was way too much.

" fine." jungkook says calling one of the waiters that were walking around

" yes sir, what would you like to order?" The waiter asks politely.

" bring my regular platter." he simply says and the waiter nod.
" and is your manager here?" jungkook asks the man.
" yes, I'll tell him that you are here." the waiter replies and walks away after bowing.

" Are you a regular here?" you whispered asking jungkook as you heard his conversation with the waiter. It felt like they knew him way too well.

" Yeah." jungkook smiles saying as he comes closer to you wrapping his arm behind your shoulder.

" but isn't this place way too fancy? We look weird sitting in casual clothes here," you said looking around the restaurant.
Jungkook frowns at your words. " why would you say something like that? We look good." he assures you.

" even in casual clothes you look better than the others to me." he smiles like an idiot at his own words.
" you're complimenting me way too much today." you blushed tucking a strand of your hair behind your ears.
" didn't I tell you to get used to it?" he raises his eyebrow.

" if you keep reacting like this then I'll never stop," he chuckles referring to you blushing every time he compliments you.
" Gosh, you're way too much." you giggled looking away.

You both were having a good time when a person called for jungkook.
" Jeon!" you saw how jungkook left his grip on yours to bring that person into a bone-crushing hug.
" it's been so long? Where were you even?!" the person says nagging your husband as you looked at them not knowing what that person meant to jungkook.

" I'm sorry, I was busy. I came out in a while today," he explains to the person.
" whatever it was. You didn't even have time to meet your best friend?!" the person says getting offended.

" whoa, is that-" finally the person's eyes fell on you as he looks at you surprised and so were you looking at his visuals. You couldn't get a good look at him while he was talking to jungkook.

" is that my sister-in-law?" he asks jungkook.

" yeah."
" Jae-hee, meet him he's my best friend Kim taehyung." jungkook finally introduces you both to each other.

" oh, hello." you stood up greeting him and bowing him out of respect.
" ow, it's fine," he says when you bow to him.

" damn, she got the looks." taehyung whispers in his friend's ears earning a smack from him.
" stop it." jungkook warns glaring at his friend.

" I'm just happy for you." taehyung says smiling cheekily.
You all sat down on the sofa as you sat in between jungkook and taehyung.

" I saw your wedding photos but you look more beautiful in real." taehyung says giving you a boxy smile and you couldn't help but smile back at him seeing him so happy and cheerful.

" Thanks," you muttered.
" I work here as a manager. You can come here anytime you want."
" That sounds amazing." you smiled.

" so, do you live in Seoul too?" you asked out of curiosity.
" yeah, I have an apartment here but my hometown is Daegu." you nod hearing his words.

You unexpectedly got along with taehyung ignoring your husband who was boiling beside you. Taehyung talked about random topics as you both got to know each other better.

You both halted when you heard jungkook clear his throat beside you.
" taehyung, I thought you missed me but seems like you've got a new friend." jungkook narrows his eyes folding his arms over his chest.

" yeah, I have and she's better than you." Jungkook gets surprised at taehyung's answer and you couldn't help but laugh at taehyung's words making jungkook slightly glare at you.

Soon, your food arrived and taehyung bid his goodbyes as he had to work too. Jungkook had never felt this better before when taehyung leaves. You took a bite of the chicken that came on the platter.

" wow." the words left your mouth as soon as you took the first bite.
" that tastes delicious!" you exclaimed turning towards jungkook who seemed to be ignoring you as he was busy eating. You let it go thinking jungkook must be very hungry.

You couldn't deny the fact that the food was delicious. Although it was expensive It was worth it too and couldn't help but want to come here again.
" let's come here again," you say as you fastened the seatbelt while sitting in the passenger's seat.

Jungkook doesn't even look at you but focuses on the front. " yeah, so you can meet taehyung again." you frowned at his words.
" now, what is that supposed to be meaning?" you question confused.
" think it yourself," he replies blankly as he ignites the engine entering the key.

" what's wrong? You're acting strange all of a sudden," you asked confused about his actions.
" why do you care?" he mutters tilting his head slightly.

Instead of getting mad at him about how he was behaving with you, you couldn't help but try your best not to laugh as you realised jungkook was jealous.
" don't tell me, jeon jungkook, are you jealous?" you laughed at the end of your question making him look at you with unbelievable eyes.

" jealous? And me? Tsk I don't do things like that." he says confidently and sets his eyes back on the road.

" oh, really? Then you surely wouldn't mind if I go out with taehyung, right?" you asked teasing him. You get surprised when he suddenly parks the car abruptly at the side of the road. He looks at you with narrow eyes making you realise that you pushed the wrong buttons.

" you're not going out with him definitely not alone," he says demandingly as he leans closer to you to show his dominance.

" you're mine. Only mine." you were stunned seeing how confidently he claimed you as his.

" tsk." you let out still wanting to tease him more.
" you're mine! It's all the talks!" you imitated his words mocking him.

He looks at you slightly pissed hearing your words and you couldn't help but find that hot.

" Darling, you're testing my patience now."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro