*19*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Swara angrily placing file on the table while muttering under her breath, not forgetting to curse Sanskaar who was seeing her and smiling.

Sanskaar got up from the chair and walked behind who was about to go from the cabin. He pulled her caging between his arm making swara frown.

" Why you always pull me like this?" Swara looked towards him angrily, placing hand on his chest without protesting to leave.

" Penguin what happened? Why this your nose red like angry bird?" Sanskaar asked, completely ignoring her question. He pinched her nose.

" I am not Penguin so don't call me that" Swara scratched her nose angrily the place he pinched her.

" Then why you romming with this balloon face?"

" I am not "

" Get ready to go out"

" Where?" Swara asked exitedly thinking may be he taking her in Maheshwari mansion Where all are gathering to fix the marriage date.

" Where means? Meeting only. What you thought?" Sanskaar raised eyebrows. Listening meeting word her face fell down. She pushed him and went from there.

" Don't you think this swara romming to much around Sanskaar sir?" one girl said.

" and Sanskaar sir also allowing her else before her, no one one dare to rom near Sanskaar sir" Other girl said.

" she is the one who always messed with sir but still she present in this office. The way sir giving attention to her that Ragini maam also not getting" First girl said with jealousy.

" Don't know what she did with Sanskaar sir or what type of entertaining relationship have with sir we don't know. You know right" Other girl winked to Other girl.

" off course I have relation with sir which you don't have and I have full right on him and dare you all go near him." Swara snapped on them who was listening behind them, throwing frustration on them which they deserve.

" Is she mad? she don't even know what she spoke " First girl murmured looking towards swara who was angrily went from there.

Swara silently sitting on in the car while looking outside the car were Sanskaar looking towards her.

" we are going in Maheshwari mansion " Sanskaar said keeping his eyes on road.

" Don't make joke" Swara did not looked towards him, still looking outside. Her mind occupying with some thoughts.

" I am not joking. Sanskaar said looking towards him.

" hmm" swara said blankly.

" Before you are angry because I don't let you go in MM but now you are not exited" Sanskaar broke silence, seeing her blank face.

" I want you ask something? "  Swara shift her gaze from outside to him who was looking straight, keeping eyes on the road.

" If I say you will not ask?"

" No"

" Then what need of asking permission "

" Is it true that before I came you did not allow any girl to come near you in the office?" Asked Swara looking towards him.

"Who told you this?” asked Sanskar while parking the car on the roadside.

" In office all are talking that I am romming around you and you only allowing me to come near you. They think I have wrong relationship with you " swara eyes filled with tears.

" They don't have any work I think.  Just tell me their name I will fire them tomorrow " Sanskaar said angrily while wipping her tears.

" And yes I don't allow them to come near me as they just want to impress me and Idon'tlike it" He said straightly.

" And about You ? You are the only girl who don't listen to me and dance on my head " Sanskaar said looking towards her who was looking towards with smile.

" That means I am only girl who don't gave any importance to you. I know am special and beautiful" swara exclaimed in happiness.

" you are not special " Sanskaar rolled his eyes.  

" I know I am special. I don't care if you don't want to believe " swara said rolling her eyes, getting herself back in nature.

" Where is Swara?" Asked Sahil to kavita who was sitting beside. All family members gather in MM aling with Panditji to decide the date.

" Your brother called her in the office. You know how much she was sad?" Kavita said with feeling bad for swara.

" My brother and his work. Poor swara is suffering beacause of him. I invited him but he told he have work" Sahil said in disappointment.

" Swara " Kavita smiled looking at swara who was descending from the stairs with smile.

" wow Sanskaar also came, What a surprise?" Sahil thought and smiled looking towards him.

" Wow bhai what a suprised? You leave your work and came? I know it's swara effect else bhai never in function " Laksh said loudly making everyone silence for second.

Sanskaar and swara looked eachother awkwardly as everyone knows their marriage is all fake and they are living with eachother due to compulsion.

" Pandit ji when marriage date is good, tell us" Dadi said breaking silence.

"Two dates are available, after 15 days or after two months" Panditji said keeping eyes on the kundali and calendar.

" we can't wait for 2 month so fix after 15 days " said Dadi without asking anyone.

"Day after tomorrow we will do engagement ceremony so do shopping of engagement today only" Dadi declared.

All ladies were looking for the saree were men already dud their shopping waiting for their respective families. Ragini also joined them as Dadi inform her to join.

" I can't believe you came with us. What is the reason" Sahil smile teasingly.

" He had to come else who will carry his wife shopping bag?" Laksh said were big smile present on his face.

" It's Dadi who send me so both of you shut up" Sanskaar glared both of them who have teasing smile on there face.

Swara eyes fell on the baby pink saree. Her eyes got glitter seeing it but her face fell down seeing the price. She kept back.

" swara why you are not buying anything " Asked shomi.

" Maa I will wear what I have" Swara said with big smile as she knows their finance not will get enough for this marriage.

" But shona" Shomi about to talk but stopped by swara holding her hand.

" Maa off course I will buy one day but now kavita Di marriage is important and I know we need money" Swara said with big smile.

" My daughter got this much big? " Shomi looked towards swara emotionally.

" Maa don't make emotional drama.  It's not big deal. We will cry on kavita di's  bidding by ceremony" swara made pout were Shomi laugh.

Shomi went towards kavita to select saree.

" Sanskaar, is this saree good? " Ragini asked Sanskaar who was busy in mobile but her eyes was on swara.

" I am not wearing saree that I will know " Sanskaar glared her and again got busy on phone.  Swara smiled looking at Ragini which made her angry.

" Don't laugh on me who can't even buy expensive saree " Ragini taunt her.

" It's not your problem " swara made face.

To be continued.....

I  posted entangled Relationship please read 🙏

Thanks for vote and comments😘

How is part?

Please vote and comments 🙏

😘😘😘😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro