*20*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Today is my Dii engagement day and here Mr Maheshwari did not send me home" Swara angrily come out from the bathroom after getting fresh.

She walked towards bed and got confused seeing parcel on the bed as before going bathroom nothing was there.

" Saree and Payal? but it is same saree and Payal which I saw day before in the mall" She wisper taking saree and Payal in the hand.

" Is sanskaar brought for me?" Swara smiled.

" But why will he brought for me" Her smile got vanished as she knows he will never bring anything for her as he don't consider her wife.

Swara kept saree and Payal back on the board, she wished for second hope Sanskaar brought for her.

" For whom you brought this? Swara asked Sanskaar who just entered inside the room. She felt little jelous thinking may be he brought for any girl.

" Do you saw me wearing saree and Payal?" Asked Sanskaar removing clothes from cupboard.

" How will I get to know if you had wearing before I came in your life?" Asked Swara with pout which was showing anger.

" just shut up and wear this and get ready" Sanskaar said and went to change his clothes.

" If he had given saree with a little love, would his black heart have become white?" Swara made face while murmuring seeing his retired figure infront of her eyes.

Sanskaar come out wearing his black coat and white shirt along with black pant looking handsome.

He eyes feel on the swara who was struggling with her saree. She was wearing skirt, one saree end tug inside her skirt were other end placed on the left shoulder.

She was wearing blouse which have little deep cut on front which was exposing her valley making Sanskaar gulp for a second.

" This girl?" Sanskaar murmured under his breath looking towards swara who was still struggling.

" Still you did not get ready?" Asked Sanskaar while going towards dressing table were listening his voice swara looked towards him.

Swara walked towards Sanskaar with her unsteady walk as her saree coming under her feet.

" what?" Sanskaar asked her seeing close to him.

Swara took his right hand in her left hand and placed her saree plates in his hand making him shock.

" Help me" She passed order putting both hand crossed.

" Am I looking you saree wrapper?" Asked Sanskaar getting annoyed.

" It's your punishment not sending me home. If I had in my home then mom had make me wear as I don't know how to wear it" Swara rolled eyes while huffing in anger.

Sanskaar took long breath before start wearing saree as he knows, if he don't make her wear then they will miss engagement.

Sanskaar opened youtube video. He removed saree pallu from her shoulder making swara cover her front with cross hand. Her anger got vanished in second and shyness took place.

She felt exposed infront of him, her breath got unsteady. His finger tips brushed against her bare skin making her close her eyes. She opened her eyes and looked towards Sanskaar who was already staring her. She immediately looked other side.

Sanskaar tugging saree around her waist making her breath unheavy. He was dangerously close to her. He made plates and tugged below her belly button making her breath stop for second as his finger brushed her pelvis area.

He adjust her saree pallu and pinned on the shoulder. He unknowingly made her sit on bed were she was looking towards him curiously. He sit infront of her on one knee and took her foot and placed on his knees.

He lift her saree little upward, swara about to stop but Sanskaar looked towards him, making her stop.

He took Payal, he moved finger on her ankle which made swara close her eyes as she felt butterfly in her stomach. Her heartbeat she can clearly able to hear. He tugged Payal on her feat. He looked towards her who were already staring him .

His heartbeat skip for a seconds seeing her, she was looking gorgeous. Her twinkling eyes, her lips looking so perfect for him. He never observe anyone like this. She is just beautiful.

Their eyes knock broken by the phone ring bringing back on reality. Sanskaar immidetly got up.

" Get ready and come down" Sanskaar said avoiding eye contact with swara.

Swara just hummed avoiding eye contact with him. Her heartbeat running fast. She kept her hand on heart as soon as Sanskaar left from the room.

" Why even he affecting me?" Swara wisperd herself thinking about this feeling.

" Fuck... what the hell am I doing? Its not good for her nor for me. I need to stay away from her" Sanskaar thought while descending the stairs.

Hall was beautifully decorated and people gather for the ceremony. Sahil already desperately waiting for kavita were Laksh standing beside him while teasing him.

" Wow bhai you are late. I think you are busy with swara bhaaabi" Laksh teased Sanskaar who was just come now.

" Don't you have any work? If you want I can make you marry then you will get to know " Sanskaar glared him.

" It's OK bhai" Laksh smile broadly.

Kavita, shomi, dida entered. Sahil went towards shomi and dida and took blessing. All gather together. Ragini also came and stand beside Sanskaar were he completely ignore her making her angery.

Swara come down, her eyes fall on the Ragini who was standing beside Sanskaar making her sad with unknown reason.

She went towards kavita and stand beside her, avoiding eye contact with Sanskaar who was already looking at her.

" you looks so beautiful but you did not buy that day right?" Shomi asked holding her chin.

" Wohh Sanskaar brought this" Swara said were shomi gave her fake smile

" Why are you avoiding me?" Ragini Asked sanskaar who was looking towards swara.

" Avoiding you? I think you are the reason if I am not wrong " Sanskaar gave her statistic answer still looking towards swara who was looking towards him.

" What I did wrong? I just post that to save you and beside that we are going to marry so what big deal in it" Ragini said.

" what wrong? If someday my marriage truth come out what should I answer them? I am not who only know four people around me. If media get to know how much difficult for swara to live after divorce you know that" Sanskaar looked towards her angrily.

" It her problem how she will leave and by the why it affecting you so much. You are the one who hate her most and now?" Ragini looked towards Sanskaar with same anger. Her blood boiling listening swara name in his mouth.

" you act good to show yourself so innocent and selfless but you are not. If you try to harm swara then you only loose. Just take it's small warning " Sanskaar went from there leaving Ragini angry and confuse.

"So ladies and gentleman , beautiful boys and girls. Ohh sorry handsome boys please attention here. Today my brother engagement so I inviting him and love of his life to come on the stage and not to forgetting our families. " Laksh said in one go.

Sahil and kavita come on the stage followed by their families. They exchanged rings with loud of clapping noise.

" Now it's time to dace so please all come on the stage for dance. Choose your patner and come on the sage. It's not necessary you have to be couple" Laksh announced.

Ragini about towards Sanskaar, seeing Ragini comming towards him, he about to go from there but Laksh hold his hand and pulled him towards dance floor along with swara.

Shomi about to stop Laksh but he already made Sanskaar and swara stand on the stage.

Song start... TU HAI TOH

All start dancing, Sahil and kavita was standing middle of the stage. All light got dim were main focus was on Sahil and kavita.

Swara looked towards Sanskaar who was standing infront of her, looking towards her. She don't know what to do, she was standing nervously.

Sanskaar forward his right hand towards swara were she placed her left hand on his hand. He slide his left hand around her waist and pulled little towards him making her to place her right hand on his left shoulder.

Their eyes meet. They slowly start dancing, swara just following Sanskaar. Their eyes constantly looking at each other as some sparkle going between them.

Sanskaar twirls her and back hug her, making her back touched his chest. Swara close her eyes for her second.

" What happening with me? Its so annoying" Swara thought to control her heartbeat.

Song stopped.

Swara immidetly free from him and come down from the stage. Sanskaar also followed her.

" Ohh so you are enjoying my fiance money. I am sure he pay your this expenses " Ragini said comming towards swara.

" What should I do if your fiance brought for me?" Swara said getting annoyed with Ragini.

" You middle class girl don't even have money that is why you try to impress him" Ragini said angrily listening swara answer.

" It's my money and she is my wife. She can do what ever she want to do as she have rights on me" Sanskaar stand beside swara while holding her waist were swara looked towards him while blinking her eyes.

" It's fake marriage and it's only for six month " Ragini gritted her teeth.

" still she have right till six month so better stay out of her" Sanskaar said and drag swara with him.

" Are you both fight ?" Asked swara looking towards him.

" It's not important " Sanskaar said blankly.

" I am important to you " Asked swara looking towards him.

" Shut up" Sanskaar glared her were she made face.

"Ohh you are late" Dadi smiled folding hand infront of shekher and his wife who just entered in party hall.

" I was in meeting that is why I got late" Shekhar said with smile.

" papa ji" Ragini hugged from the side.

" ohh my daughter " He hugged her happily.

Pair of eyes watching him with teary eyes getting flashback of the past. Shekher felt someone watching him. He moved his eyes and got shocked seeing sharmishta watching him from distance.

To be continued....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro