*4*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

He likes girl who listen
But she is not going to listen

" Swara can't you shut your mouth" Kavita glare her and sat on knees to collect the paper which was scattered on ground. She was so tensed seeing swara as she knows nature of sanskaar after working in his office.

" Seeing Bhai, from which angle you thought he will romming in the company" Laksh made crying face and also start collecting paper cursing swara under his breath.

" Sir what are you doing?? I will collect paper" Kavita took paper from the Laksh hand after seeing him collecting paper in nervousness.

" I don't know what I am doing?? Bhai going to eat her" Laksh looked towards swara who was biting her nails in tension.

" What was my mistake if he can't see beautiful girl walking opposite to him" swara tried to defend her self from angry glare making cute pout which was coming from the Kavita and Laksh.

" You are walking??" Kavita gave her questionable look and placed papers in her hand were Swara shook her head left and right saying " No"

"If he saw any angle which directly come also he will not give any importance to that angle" Laksh said looking toward swara.

" It's my mistake, I should not bring you for Interview" Kavita got emotional.

" Dii it's not your fault, it's that dragon mistake who only know how to split fire" swara agrily stump her leg.

" Swara don't bring dragon in conversation, we already in tension (paused). By the way Who is dragon??" Asked Laksh after scratching his head.

"Who else? Your brother only" Swara said slapping his head. Kavita glare her angrily.

" Ewww Swara don't say him dragon. You see how ugly face dragon have but my brother are so handsome. Girls crazy about him" Laksh said matching Sanskaar face with dragon. He made yuck face. Kavita looked towards Laksh weirdly.

" Swara you go else Sir will get more angry" Kavita prayed for swara safety.

" Dii tell Mumma and Dida I love them so much. I also love you" Swara made crying face. Kavita looked towards her confusingly.

" Lucky remember me in your thought that swara was her name and she was your friend" swara Said looking towards Laksh were he looked towards her while scratching his head.

Sanskaar pov
I was walking towards my cabin while looking into the file as I have meeting in the afternoon. Suddenly some light figure bumped on me, my hand unknowingly wrapped around her soft waist, leaving important paper on ground. She tightly hold my coat in small fist.

My eyes fall on her face who was closed her eyes in fear like a small kid. She opened her button like eyes and again shut her eyes. She muttered something. I realised she is the same girl who I married yesterday, anger run through my veins.

" But what she is doing here??" My mind occupied by thoughts were she was busy murmuring something, changing her expression every and then. I made her stand properly in anger and shout on her.

She shout on me back making me more angry. I regret saving her from falling. She don't have any manner how to talk to owner. I was about to shout back but Lucky come runningly and Laksh asked about what happening.

" How Lucky know this mannerless kid??" I thought in mind before I can asked she explained herself while showing me toung making me more angry.

" Is she kid that she is showing me toung??" I got pissed off . I took full glimpse of her. She was wearing frog till her knee. She was looking like a school going kid.

Lucky and that mannerless girl talking something making my angre boil. I shouted on them. Lucky told me she is his friend and selected her as a PA.

" No way I can't let her became lucky PA. Both will ruin my company and moreover I can't let her stay here at any cost" I thought. My blood was boiling while thinking. I called her in my cabin.

Sanskaar pov end.

Swara slowly opened door of cabin and peep inside were Sanskaar sitting on chair while closing eyes. Swara slowly entered inside through small space and closed the door.

" Is he sleeping?? I thought, I am the only one who sleep fast but this dragon also? I should check" swara thought and walked towards Sanskaar without making noise of sandal.

Swara bend towards Sanskaar to see his eyes moving or not. Her forehead got lines while observing his face.

'Sirrrrr" she slowly said.

" Ahhhhh" swara shout as he opened eyes, she stumbled back were her hand hit with the glass of water, making into peaces.

" Swara you are dead now" Swara closed her mouth with both hand and gulped saliva.

" What the hell?? How can you enter without knock?? You don't know the manner" Sanskaar got up from the chair in anger.

" I thought you are sleeping," swara said in small voice while taking her step back as Sanskaar marching towards her.

" Are you dumb head?? Who sleep this much fast??" Sanskaar asked her going near her were her back attached with wall. With each step her heart beat was increasing were she cam feel the coldness of in her back.

" I can sleep in two or three minutes" Swara said blinking her eyes. Swars about to escape from there but Sanskaar put both hand either side of her blocking her in middle. Swara widened her eyes as there is each part gaps was left between them. She clutch her dress tightly in her fist were her eyes still matching with Sanskaar.

Sanskaar ignored her answer as he know if he gave her answer back, she will utter only stupid things nothing more. He took long breath to control himself.

" I said you don't show your face then what are you doing in my office??" Asked Sanskaar in range.

" I don't got dream that you devil present here. If I will know earlier then I will not come her in my dream also" swara said twitching her nose in anger.

" What you called me??" Sanskaar got more angry listening devil word.

"You are devil" Swara said showing her finger.

" You mannerless girl" Sanskaar pinned her hand to the wall making her widened her eyes. She looked into his eyes. She felt like he will eat her in one go without bitting. She gulped her saliva.

" Sir I know I am so beautiful but don't look at me like this. Your eyes are shining with red colour" swara stammered in fear while saying. She felt his grip getting tighter on her arm.

" From which angle you thought you are beautiful. First grow up little girl" Sanskaar said angrily.

" I am not little girl" swara stump her foot in anger while struggling to free herself from his grip.

" And leave my hand, it's paining. You don't even know how to hold beautiful girl hand" swara made face and tried to free her hand. Sanskaar about to say something but door got opened. Sanskaar immediately leave her. She rubbed her hand while glaring Sanskaar.

" Lucky she will not work here" Sanskaar declared her decision making Laksh shock.

" But why Bhai??" Laksh said.

" She is mannerless girl. she only know how to fall here and there and fight" Sanskaar said looking towards her. She about to say something but before laksh spoke.

" No bhai you can't throw her out, she sighed contact where mantion that she only leave her job on her own consent" Laksh show him all teeth were Sanskaar looked towards him angrily.

" Swara you want to leave job?" Asked Laksh.

" You called me mannerless girl then wait and watch what will this mannerless girl will do with you" Swara thought in mind while noding no, showing Sanskaar teeth.

" Amen work with you as a PA and this little girl work with me" Sanskaar said making them shock, both looked towards each other and gulped their saliva.

" But sir I sighed PA for lucky , you can't do like this sir" swara said wining like a child.

" In contract you sighed you are working under company not under any person. If you want you can leave, door is opened" Sanskaar smrink resting his hand in the pocket.

" No, i will not leave job" swara said glaring him were he still smrinking. She went from there not before sticking her tounge out were glared her.

To be continued..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro