Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Special.

Finally.

I plopped on the bed, feeling relieved that the shifting thing was finally complete.

Right now, I was in my new penthouse, which had a pretty royal essence along with the perks of modernity. The major plus points were the facts that there was a large, flourishing garden in the backyard along with a pool and the Daecheon beach was just a five minute walk from here. I looked at the time on the digital clock kept on the nightstand. It was already 3am. The time when I would involuntarily wake up, and analyse myself; ever since that day in the clutches of the red flames.

I sigh as I sat back up, and rested my head on the back of the bed. My eyes stayed still on the ceiling, the dim lights illuminating the room.

I recollected the happenings of the day. After my proclamation of leaving the house, Jimin had been standing at my door for a good half an hour, trying to persuade me to not go and that he didn't mean the shit he said. But well, the damage was done. If he had wanted to leave, he could've just told. He didn't have to pretend and then burst up right when I thought he could be trusted. He didn't know my past, but he atleast had known the truth which was hidden from the world. Yet he chose to use the same language.

I sigh as I close my eyes, calming myself.

I decided to sleep, since it was already too late and I was feeling emotionally drained. Adjusting myself, I laid down on my back. I checked up on my phone for any important notifications. Seeing mostly unimportant ones, I was about to lock my phone when a message from an unknown number came in.

+1xxxxxxxx:
so ʍɥɐʇ uoʍ
ɔɥoı ıʌʎ....

Thinking it as spam, I deleted the message and blocked the number. Putting my phone on DND mode, I slipped into my dreamland.

Totally unaware of what awaited me in future.

»»——⍟——««

"Hey! Hump- hey! Waitt!!" I shouted as I ran after the boy who ran effortlessly with his long legs, while I struggled to reach him.

"You- boy! Humphh-" I gasped for breath as I increased my speed, almost reaching to him, but he was still faster.

Finally, my legs gave in and I fell on my knees, supporting my fallen body with my hands.

"Tired already?" He finally stopped, and crouched down before me, giving me his smile showing his perfectly lined teeth. I glared at him, "I meant to run 'together'. Not you running as if in a marathon and me waddling behind like a penguin." I huffed as I look away from him.

His hoodie which was lowered to his face, fell as he laughed throwing his head back, revealing the handsome face which he would desperately hide at times. And that was weird because one time, he would be all cheery, cheery while the other time he would be cold, cold until he was forced to laugh or smile at my antiques. It was like they were two entirely different people.

He laughed loud at me, while I pouted. Still grinning, he hesitantly pinched my nose, giving making me scrunch my face.

"You would make the cutest hot penguin with the most beautiful face." He said, and resumed running, leaving me in my own daze. He found me cute and hot and b-beautiful? I didn't realize I was still sitting there in my own fantasy world, until he called out.

"Kim Ivy! Are you gonna shit there now?" Rolling my eyes with a wide smile plastered on my face, I ran after him.

"Wait for me Tae~"

»»——⍟——««

The annoyingly loud sound of the alarm woke me up from my deep, sweet slumber. The curtains weren't closed at the night, thus allowing the slant sun rays to peep in openly while I slept.

Reluctantly I opened my eyes. Throwing the blanket off me, I went into the bathroom for doing my daily chores. As I was brushing my tooth, I scrutinized myself in the bathroom mirror, remembering Jungkook's words.

'Ummm...I would pass. I have seen far better anyways.'

I touched my waist with both of my hands, the toothbrush held in between my teeth. Pinching at my sides, I looked at my self from all the angles. Was I really that unattractive?

I turned around, scrutinizing myself from behind. I twerked a little, but stopped realising what I was doing. I quickly rinsed my mouth, mentally deciding that I would go for a run today. It's already been days since I had my last run, only a few short period workouts weren't doing good I guess.

I went back to my room, and took out my yoga pants and my tank top. Tying my hair into a high ponytail, I looked at my reflection, satisfied. Wearing my sports shoes, I took the path to Daecheon beach on foot. It was hardly 6. The sun was just rising above the horizon. The beach wouldn't be very crowded now.

I reached the sandy arena shortly. The sea was calm, the waves softly overlapped over each other giving a picturesque view. Moreover the sun was just rising above the horizon. The orange and blue hues created a mesmerizing sight, making it hard to take one's eyes off it. The nature's beauty at its best.

I ran down the expanse of the entire beach about 5 km long. I had my airpods on, only on my right ear, blaring music through my eardrum allowing me the necessary distraction. As I ran, I had spotted about five or six couples out here, to watch the beautiful sunrise. I felt a part of me sadden, since it was my dream to watch the sunrise or the sunset with the one I would cherish my entire life with. Sadly, I didn't know I couldn't be loved to that extent.

I had already covered the entire expanse twice, and I felt the ache spread over through my thighs and hips. Deciding to take a break to avoid too much stress and cramps, I slowed down. I stood in front of the majestic elegance that nature presented.

I took in a deep breath, taking in the pure breeze that blew. It really was refreshing. The sweat dripping down my skin evaporated, cooling my body after the long run. I stretched my hands sideways and kicked my legs high up in the air to avoid lactic acid accumulation.

As I was stretching, my eyes caught sight of an ethereal beauty who stood in its full glory while the breeze embraced it and the sunrays glorified its presence. I had long stopped my actions and was openly staring at Jungkook, in his white polo along with his loose trackpants. A smile crept upon my face as I saw him grin at the scenery, making me contemplate if he was the beauty or the nature was. Or maybe they both are.

My legs travelled on their own accord towards him. But a certain buzzing on my hand interrupted me. I looked at my apple watch which was currently vibrating, indicating that it was already seven and I should be home now. But, I put it on silent and skipped ny way towards my baby boy.

"Hey baby boy!" I whispered into his free right ear, causing him to jerk backward in shock. I grinned at his reaction, while he put his hand over his heart.

"Damn. What are you doing here? You fucking scared me." He glared at me, which only caused me to grin further wide.

"Admit it, you are so so happy to see me, aren't you?" I bumped my shoulder with his slightly, giving me the chance to actually feel his blown up biceps. The veins protruding through them made me want to run my hands over the pattern they formed.

Wonder what else could these hands do....

"'I am so happy' my ass. Seeing you just ruined my day." He rolled his eyes and tucked his hands into his pockets, and walked to the other side.

I follower after him, a smirk forming up my lips. "Well, I've said before. I wouldn't mind if it's your ass."

He turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow while I gave him a full toothed smile. Rolling his eyes he again began walking away.

Again, following him, I continued chatting, "So...you come here often?"

"That doesn't matter to you, does it?" He rudely replied back, but atleast he was paying attention.

"Of course it does. Then I need to make sure I come here often too." I gave him an innocent smile, and wrapped my fingers around his arm. I couldn't help but gawk at how thick and flexed he was. 

"Can't you just leave me alone?" He groaned in annoyance, but somehow I noticed how he was slowing down his pace to help me keep up with him. I smiled at that unknown antique of his, feeling hyped up.

"No!...How about we go on a run?" I suggested though my muscles were begging me to give them some rest.

"You would collapse anyway." He scoffed while he looked at me.

Did he just call me fat-

"Seems like you would be the one." I sassed back, stretching my arms and legs.

He looked at me with an amused expression, before he smirked at me. "Well, you asked for it babe." And so he jogged away with his long thick legs.

I stood there for a few moments in daze, as I realized that he called me 'babe', but soon regained my senses and ran after him.

As soon as I thought I was gonna catch up with him, he fastened his pace. But I wasn't giving up. I fastened my pace too. He would occasionally look back at me and smirk, to which I would smirk back and run faster. But well, he ran faster too. This continued on till we were almost on the other end of the beach. And I was now gasping for air.

"Hey! Hump- hey! Waitt!!" I called after him, now totally drained out of energy. My cramps now hurt like a bitch and all I needed now was a huge amount of food and a good long sleep.

"You-boy! Humphh-!" I tried to run faster and almost caught up to him this time, but he ran away faster.

Finally I sigh and my knees gave in and I fell on my knees. I breathed hard through my mouth, literally gobbling
up oxygen to feed my muscles.

"Tired already? Told ya you would collapse anyway." Jungkook had finally stopped and stood in front of me, towering over my crouched over body.

"I meant to run together. Not you sprinting while I waddle like a penguin." I looked away from him and tried to stand up.

Successfully doing so, I looked up at Jungkook again, only to find him staring at me hard. After what seemed like a while, he broke into a small smile.

"And you would be the cutest hot penguin with the most beautiful face." Jungkook mumbled something under his breath, which I couldn't grasp.

"What did you say?" I ask him with a questioning look. He still looked at me with a strange expression before breaking out of whatever trance he was in. He cleared his throat and looked away before turning back to me and say, "Well, you are a penguin. Now if you wanna complete the rest of the path waddling..." With that he took off with his long ass legs again.

But right now, I took my time scrutinizing his perfectly round ass. The way it was thick and round, would make most of the girls feel jealous about it. My eyes travelled upward to his polo sticking to his back due to sweat. His back muscles seemed to well shaped and well maintained. I would love to run my hands over those muscles. Shit. I felt myself getting hot again. I continued to stare at his biceps which were now peeping so nice outta his sweaty sleeves. I wonder how it would feel to run my hands over them. And here I was, totally hot again. My eyes travelled upto his hairs, which were now messed up, just like they were in my dream. Damn I am done.

I hadn't realised that Jungkook had stopped until I almost bumped into him. I was just inches away from his chest, my hands instinctively placed on his torso whilst his hand rested on my waist.

I looked upto him while he stared down at me with an unreadable look. I couldn't stop myself from looking down at his edible lips which I so readily devoured, his hard torso which had pressed hard against me, his veiny hands which had held me onto the bed..

"Stop that." His voice snapped me out of my daze.

I looked at him clueless. "W-what?"

"Stop looking at me as if you want to relish me." He said in a hard tone. "Remember I am not one of your many toys."

It hurt, but I didn't show it. I smiled as I stared at him. "You tell me. Do I look like this at everyone?"

He remained silent for a while, not uttering a single word but staring at my soul. I felt his fingers tighten on my waist. "I don't know."

"Well then. Do you see me being like this with any of our clients?" I questioned him.

He didn't say anything.

"Like, take the recent one, Mingyu. He was...boy he was something. Like his arms, his jawline, his collarbones, his veins..." I trailed off, not reminiscing whatever guy I named but Jungkook.

"...but still, he wasn't worth it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Then why am I different?" He asked me, catching me completely off-guard. I stared at him, my hands fisting part of his polo, in the process pulling him closer to me. His grip on my waist tightened but he didn't oppose. Instead, we continued gazing into each other's eyes. Both of us having unreadable ones on our faces.

I slide my arms onto his neck, pulling him further close till our noses touched. I felt acutely conscious of every part of his in contact with me. How it felt just right. How it felt extremely familiar.

I smiled as I gazed at him intently, my heart already bursting. My rational mind didn't want this, but my heart spoke out loud.

"Because you're special to me."

🌻✨🌻✨🌻

A/N:

I don't know what to say.

So...
Just keep smiling and stay safe.

And votee!! 👉👈💜

Loves❤
-j

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro