Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We were supposed to meet the BANGTAN boys in the cafeteria so me and Joy reached there.

Boys weren't there when we reached so we started to talk when suddenly we heard Jimin and they started again to fight.

"Whoa! Taehyung was right, you are pretty; no wonder he is always talking about you"Hoseok said with a bright smile, he looked towards the other members for their approval and they all agreed with him.

Well, ofcourse I got embarrassed and started to blush.

"Hyung, stop it please," Taehyung said in his baby voice.

"This is the first time, he is making us meet a girl," Yoongi said as he trashed him.

"Yaa! Give me my phone" Jimin yelled at Joy as he ran behind her.

"Ahh, thses people. I am literally sick of their rivalry" Joon snorted.

"But at least we have someone who doesn't treat Jimin like the prince charming," Jungkook said as he giggled.

With his comment, we all laughed and did our lunch together. It felt so good with all of them, the way they talked; it was more like they are a family and not a group of friends.  They had endless memories with each other.

They told me some embarrassing moments of Tae and after that, I couldn't stop laughing.

"How could he be so cute?" I thought.

Soon, the boys left and I was still waiting for Joy to come back from her fight session with Jimin.

"Want some banana milk?" Someone in deep raspy honey-toned voice said and I knew who was the owner of the voice. It was Taehyung.

He stood there like a toddler, sipping one of his banana milk and offering me the other.

"Ahh..thanks Taehyung but didn't you go with them?" I asked

"No, they told me to give you a company," he said while sipping his banana milk when ingot a text from Joy that she has already reached home.

"Should I drop you? I mean, I'll take the same route so I can walk with you till there" he said

"Ohh okay, sure," I said as I picked my bag and we started to walk.

It was dead silence and alot of awkwardness between us but he tried alot to talk and bring out different topics, which I really appreciated.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro