8. Attraction

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next four days were the busiest for the Mystery Hunters. The remaining work was still being delegated to the juniors, Noah was still scoffing and James was being as an excited seal as ever. But he noticed something. Dylan was ignoring him.

Whenever he would enter the room, Dylan would get up and leave excusing himself for some 'work'. Finally, on the last day, he found him alone in the server room going through some tapes. James decided to scare him a little.

"Boo!" he jumps in front of Dylan but he is least interested. He ignores him again.

"You were supposed to be scared!" James whines like a small kid. It was cute to Dylan.

Wait, what? Stop it, Dylan!

"Oh sorry. Aaah!" he makes a scarred face. "Happy?" and reverts his eyes back to the screen. James has had enough. He decides to talk to him about it and sits beside him, with a considerable distance. Dylan still gets goosebumps from such close proximity to him. He gulps, hiding his temptation.

Lately, it's been weird for Dylan to be around James. His sexual innuendos are one part of it but that wasn't even a problem. The problem was something else. He was distracted from his thoughts when James spoke.

"You are ignoring me." he pouts a little.

"You said we have to live together for a whole ass month. Sorry, but I can't keep my attitude in my pants cause you are sassy too. So I have decided to ignore you. Best for both of us, right?" Dylan says everything in one breath, without even looking at James. Somehow, thinking to say all this and actually saying it was different. He just couldn't look at James' bright eyes and say that shit!

What is wrong with you Dylan?

"But we gotta work." James retaliates.

"We can communicate through others. Not directly." Dylan could feel the lump forming in his throat. He is still avoiding eye contact.

"Hmm...you still are as sassy as ever. You sure you don't wanna take my offer from last time?" James smirks.

"What offer?" Dylan visibly gulps thinking about their last meeting in a closed room, just like this. Not inches apart, just like this.

"Keep that sassy attitude in your pants or I might shove it up to your ass, with something else too."

James notices the hitch in his breath and takes it as an opportunity. He suddenly places his hand on his thigh, slowly drawing circles with his finger. The sudden movements made Dylan finally look into his eyes.

Your eyes, your eyes hold everything I thirst for!

The line from his 'dream' echoes in his mind as he is carried away in James's scent.

"You are much more attractive than on-screen. My visit here has finally paid off." He leans in to kiss him but moves back, removing his hand completely from Dylan. Dylan was a bit upset that he had no more contact with James but doesn't show it on his face.

James gets up to the door and turns to say one last thing,

"I have to resist myself. I won't touch you unless it is your permission." He gives one of his most genuine smiles; at least that is what it looked to Dylan.

Dylan is stiff for a moment.

Your eyes, your eyes hold everything I thirst for!

"AAAAAHHHH!" Dylan shouts in frustration. Why is this line stuck in his mind?

Why is he seeing James now in his 'dreams'?

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"You sure he doesn't swing the other way?" Dylan asks Clive, looking through James' photos. Most of them were with girls and it made them doubt things.

Clive looks at Dylan and then at James. He swears he saw him winking at Dylan.

"Why? Are you interested in him or what?" Clive teases him.

"Nah." He reverts back his eyes from James. "He is too cocky for me."

"Maybe that's what you want." Clive smiles suggestively.

"Oh my god! Will you guys stop with your dirty jokes? My ears are bleeding already!" Dylan closes his ears in frustration. David was sitting inches apart from them and chimes in,

"Wow baby," he places a hand on Clive's shoulder, "Maybe we should try one of your dirty jokes in the bedroom?" he smirks.

"How about we try it now?" Clive suggests to him.

Dylan just scoffs again. "Oh my god! Will you guys please get a room? Stop mooching off of my misery!"

Clive winks at him and giggles, running away with David to the server room for some 'important' work. He glances once more at James and looks at his gaze on Dylan's ass who was leaning on the table.

Maybe he too was interested in him. He decides to talk to him later about this.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro