Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You have failed us."

"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry---"

"Get out of my face."

"H-hey! Stop!!"

I was being dragged away.

Dragged into a very dark place.

So dark, that only the truly corrupt could see in it.

"Ngh..." I groaned. I slowly opened my eyes, and covered them with my arm, due to the blinding light of the sunshine. I sat up, and looked around. I was in the middle of a large field of multi-colored flowers. A small and light breeze flew by, as I took a breath of fresh air. Once my eyes adjusted, I looked down at my hands. "...Who... Am I?" I asked, staring at my palms. I decided to stand up, and search for any clues. "..." I looked around. "What's that?" I asked, spotting something in the distance. "Hey, you okay?" I heard a voice. "AAAAAAAAAH!" I shouted, surprised, as I instantly turned around. "Who... Are you?! And DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" I pouted. It was a Lucario man, who had a friendly grin on his face. He was accompanied by a Garchomp. "Sorry about that!" He laughed. "I'm Ace, and this is Gus. We're from Evaro Town." Ace, the Lucario said, pointing to the town in the distance. It was behind me, so I hadn't noticed it before. "What's your name?" The Garchomp asked. "..." I took a deep breath, as my heartbeat calmed down. "Null." I said quietly. "Null? That's a pretty unique name." The Garchomp said, as I shrugged. "That's all I can remember about myself." I said, causing them to gain surprised looks. "Do you live anywhere? Cause we can take you to our master if you'd like." The Lucario said, helping me up. "..." I was short compared to the two boys, which slightly ticked me off, but not too much. "I don't know." I mumbled. "Alright... It'd be best if we took her to Virgo." Gus said, as Ace nodded. "We're gonna take you to someone who can help." He said, as I nodded, following them to town.

<Evaro Town • 5 minutes later...>

The three of us walked through the town. I looked around at all of the beautifully crafted houses, and all of the diverse Pokemon that lived here. Although, I did get strange looks from everyone. We eventually arrived at a larger house that was painted light blue. The three of us walked inside. "Hello?-- Ah, it's you two!" A beautiful Alolan Ninetales woman walked over to us. "Virgo, do we have any extra rooms?" Ace asked. "What for?" She raised an eyebrow. I was shorter than them, so she couldn't see me unless I stepped out from behind them. "Awwww!" I got pulled into a nice hug. "She's adorable!" The Ninetales giggled. "H-hello." I said, getting squished. "Virgo, this is Null. Null, this is our master, Virgo. She's a very motherly woman, and she's insanely powerful." Ace grinned. "Null, huh?" Virgo let go of me, and stared into my eyes. "Uh...." I said, staring back. "You've lost your memories... And you only know your name, right?" She asked, as my eyes widened. "How did you know?" I asked. "She has the unique ability to tell what's troubling you if she stares into your eyes. She's THAT strong." Gus laughed. "Aww..." Virgo smiled. "They brought me here. I have no memories, and I woke up in a meadow outside of the village..." I said, looking down at my hands. "Hm... You remind me of someone..." She grabbed my hand with a gentle smile, and took me to a room. "You can have this room." She said, as we walked inside. The room looked rather simple. It had a basic bed, drawers, a desk with a chair, and a closet. "Thank you, I appreciate it." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps!

sorry the first chapter is short... ^^'

I'll try to update soon.

SHOUT OUTS!~

Kawaii-Creampuff as Virgo the Alolan Ninetales!(probs my fav character so far XD)
DerGusti as Gus the Garchomp!
@AceGrand as Ace the Lucario!!

Well, shout outs to them, they made hella cool characters, and they deserve tons of follows!!!

So, I'll see you all in the next chapter!!! Bye guys!~ (=゚ω゚)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro