• 4 - "Surprise Attack?!" •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Dungeon? What's that?" I asked, filled with curiosity. "A dungeon is an area with multiple floors, usually filled with the aggressive Pokemon that inhabit them." Gus said, as Ace nodded. "Dungeons are impossible to record on a map, since their layout changes every time you enter. There's also benefits. Sometimes you can rescue people, and you can also find lots of items and money scattered about." Ace laughed. "You've seriously never heard of them?" He asked, as I shook my head no. "Well, there's a first time for everything, I suppose." Virgo said, as she walked into the dining room holding plates of food for everyone. "Thank you." Ace, Gus and I all said, as Virgo smiled. "Dungeons are pretty fun, but they can be dangerous too." Virgo said. "But they're mostly fun." Gus added, as Virgo rolled her eyes. "Yes, but if you aren't careful, someone could jump you and kill you when you'd least expect it." Virgo continued. "I've got the basics memorized." I said. "Already?" Gus asked, wide eyed. "Well, she did say she was specially trained for this kind of stuff..." Ace said, as I yawned. "..." I closed my eyes and began to calculate some things. "You awake?" Ace asked, patting my shoulder. "...85% chance of survival. Usually higher... So maybe around... 90%? ...35% chance for more than one item being in a single room... 50% chance for a single item..." I rambled, eyes still closed. "Damn, she's figuring out the ratios even though she's never seen a dungeon... That's some skill." Gus said, as Ace nodded. "98%... Chance of..." I fell asleep. "Hah, now she's asleep." Virgo giggled. "Hey." Ace said, shanking me a little. "Huh?" I said, opening my eyes. "There, now she's awake. You fell asleep." He laughed. "I did?" I asked, looking around. "I... Did." I laughed slightly. "Seeing as she dozed off, she probably will fall back into her slumber mid-dungeon exploration." Virgo sighed. "No. I'm awake now." I said. "Ooookay then...!" Virgo shrugged. "I'm ready to go whenever." Ace leaned back in his chair. "Same here." I nodded. "Hang on, I'll have to grab a few things..." Virgo said, walking to her room. "Hey Gus, make sure you hit enemies this time." Ace laughed. "Dude, just because I was confused that one time doesn't mean it'll happen every exploration." Gus grumbled. "There is a 40% chance of being inflicted with a status condition." I said. "Seriously, how do you do that?" Ace asked, curious. "I... Don't know. As soon as I heard someone say dungeon, these percentages kept popping into my head..." I said, crossing my arms. "Huh. Either the percentages were engraved into your memory... Or you're just really freaking smart!" Gus chuckled. "I couldn't tell you." I sighed, As Virgo walked into the room with a big bag full of various items. "Alright, I'm ready." She smiled. "Let's go then."
Ace smiled, as we walked out of the house. We walked out of the town, and through the meadow where I was first found. As we walked, I saw a bush rustle, and a deep growl. "...!" I instantly turned around, to see a giant Ursaring! "Stand back!" I shouted. "I could say the same to you!" Ace said, dashing to the Ursaring, attempting to attack. "Type: Normal, Moveset: Currently unknown..." I said, growling. "I've got this! Fighting types demolish normal types!" Ace turned to me and grinned. "But!--", "Don't worry. He's a good fighter." Virgo said, patting my shoulder. "...somethings not right...." I mumbled. "Hm?" Virgo said, glancing at me with a raised eyebrow. "There's some kind of shadowy... Dark motive..." I said. "No wonder I couldn't analyze him fully..." I mumbled. "Motive?" Virgo asked. "SHIT!" Ace got punched by the Ursaring into a nearby tree, knocking it down. "Ace!" I shouted, looking back at the Ursaring. "Something is definitely not right! Ace can't normally be defeated this easily..." Gus growled. " Let me at him." I said. "But you're a ghost type, you couldn't touch him no matter how hard you tried!" Virgo said, a hint of worry in her voice. I disappeared, and reappeared behind the Ursaring. "HAAAH!" I punched the back of his head, stunning him for a few seconds, before I dashed in front of him, giving him an uppercut to the jaw. "She... Actually hit him?!" Virgo said, surprised. "Whoa!" I just barely managed to dodge its attack. I flawlessly landed on the ground, as I was smacked to the side by the Ursaring. I slid a bit on the ground. He grabbed me before I could stand. He wasn't a regular Ursaring, he was huge. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" Ace shouted, charging an aura sphere in his hands. The Ursaring stopped moving suddenly. I was confused as to why, but then I realized that Virgo had frozen him. "GUS!" Virgo shouted, as stones stabbed through the ground, into the Ursaring. Then, a huge blue sphere hit the Ursaring, finishing him off. I became unconscious from his grasp, as he let me go. I fell to the ground. I would've hit the ground, but Ace managed to catch me, even though he was insanely exhausted.

"It's alright... You're okay now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

You guys are probably like, "Holy shit u actually updated"

Yes, I did.
*Mind blown!*

XD

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro