• 3 - "I can't take it anymore!" •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Virgo's POV:

'I can't live with this...' I thought grabbing a knife from the kitchen. I walked towards Null's room. 'Revenge is a bitch...' I smirked, as I tiptoed over to her. She was sleeping soundly, but... She wouldn't be for long. I raised the knife over her body. "....!" She woke up, instantly disarming me. "...." I was shocked as the knife made a sharp clang as it hit the ground. "I know why you hate me." She said sitting up. "Why?" I responded. "Because I killed someone very important to you... Your daughter, to be specific." She said, sitting up and looking down. "That's right... You killed her..." I growled. "It was in the past... I regret everything I've done..." She said, looking as if she would cry. 'Nice try...' I thought as I smirked. "You say that it's all in the past, but people can't let murder slide." I snapped. "Fine, then kill me." She spoke, staring me straight in the eyes. She was sad, frustrated, and regretful... I could see it in her eyes. "I..." I said, struggling to even respond. "You can't, right?" She replied. "SHUT UP!" I shouted. "Now you feel like I did before killing someone. Now... If you were told that there's a magic scroll somewhere on this planet that can bring people back to life... Would you kill for it?" She asked. "I'd do anything.." I mumbled. "Now, how would you feel if that was a lie... How would you feel if you had killed tons of innocent people... For nothing?" She asked. "...stop the mind games already..." I growled. "Answer the question." She responded. "I'd... Want to kill myself..." I spoke, trying not to cry as I fell to my knees. "..." She walked over to me.

"Now you know how I feel."

<Null's POV>

"See?" I said, giving her a hug. "Killing more won't solve any of this for anyone." I continued, as she cried in my arms. "Hey, what's going on?" Ace walked in, followed by Gus. "Whoa, whoa whoa!" Gus said, both surprised and confused at once. Virgo let go of me, and stood up. "Why the hell is there a knife on the floor?!" Ace shouted, picking it up. "..." Virgo walked out if the room. "I'm afraid that I can't tell you." I smiled nervously. "Geez... It's dangerous." Ace handed the knife to Gus, who rushed out of the room to put it back. "Long story?" Ace asked.

"Yeah..."

<The Next Day...>

"Morning..." I walked out of my room, half asleep. "You're up early." Ace smiled, as he took a drink of the tea Virgo had made. "..." I waddled a few steps, before falling forwards and faceplanting onto the floor. "Tired much?" He laughed. "..." I yawned again before standing up. "We were up late last night, so it's only natural for her to be super tired." Virgo sighed. "I suppose." Gus chuckled. "I'm hungry... And I wanna sleep." I mumbled, sitting at the table. "Well, Virgo is making breakfast right now, so..." Gus said, pointing to Virgo, who was cooking something at the stove. "How about we all go into a dungeon today?" Ace smiled. "Dungeon?" I said, waking up instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!!

So, I've updated.

WOOOH!!!!!!

XD

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! See ya!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro