• 6 - "Dreams." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Morning guys." I walked out of my room. "Hey." Ace smiled, as Gus waved. "Heheh... Null, you're in for a treat!" Virgo giggled from the kitchen. "What do you mean?" I asked. "My three boys are returning from their year-long mission!" She walked out of the kitchen with a big grin. "Uh..." I was still confused. "The three stooges..." Ace groaned, smacking his head off the table. "Well, Alex and Alistair aren't bad... But Topaz? Ugh..." Ace said, rolling his eyes. "Oh shut up, that's just your opinion." Virgo huffed, as she flicked ace's forehead. "No, you don't get it! That cocky ass is the very bane of my existence." Ace growled. "I don't care, they're my babies, as are the three of you." Virgo said, pointing to Ace, Gus, and I, as she sat down and grabbed her glass of water. "Who...?" I asked. "They're the other three people on our team. Alex is a Scizor, Alistair is a Greninja, and Topaz is a bastard." Ace smiled. "Language!!" Virgo huffed. "He is of the 'Bastard' Species... Very rare indeed." Ace smirked, as Gus and I laughed. "No breakfast for you, Heehee!" Virgo smiled sweetly, as she crushed the glass cup she was holding. "I thought breakfast was a required meal." I mumbled, as a knock was heard from the door. "Oh, yay!" Virgo cheered, walking towards the door. "Oh, God..." Ace rolled his eyes. "Ah, I missed you guys so much! Come in, come in!!" Virgo squealed, as she stepped to the side. Three guys walked in. "We're BAAAAACK!" A loud Gallade said, as he walked into the house. A quiet-looking Greninja and a peppy looking Scizor followed him. "Who the hell cranked up your volume, Topie?" Ace stood up and looked at the Gallade with a smirk. "Call me that again, and I'll tear the spike off of your shirt and shove it up your ass." Topaz growled. "Topaz, there's no need to start commotion, there's someone unfamiliar there. You wouldn't want to give a bad impression." The Greninja, who I'm assuming was Alistair, said. "Fine." Topaz yawned. "Hey, Virgo, who's that?" Alex asked, walking over to me and waving. "She's kinda cute!" He giggled, as Ace glared at him. "That's my new daughter, Null." Virgo smiled, hugging me. "Hello." I waved. "Heya!" Alex waved again. "What are you two waiting for? Say hello!" Virgo let go of me, gesturing for Topaz and Alistair towards her. The two walked towards me and smiled. "Greetings. I am Alistair. It's a pleasure." The Greninja bowed. "Topaz." The Gallade grinned. "Hey, you're a ghost type, right?" Alex asked. "What do you like?" Topaz asked. "Guys, give her some space." Alistair smacked Topaz and Alex's heads together. "OW! What was that for?!" The two shouted. "Good grief..." Gus laughed. Ace huffed, even more irritated than before. "Oooh, someone looks maaaad!" Topaz teased, noticing Ace. "As soon as I walked up to her, you seemed to get agitated. Why's that? You got a crush on her?" Topas lightly bumped Ace's shoulder with his fist, as he laughed. "Oh please, Ace has a better chance with Null than any of you combin--", "SSSH!!!" Ace covered Gus's mouth in a panic. "HA! I knew it!" Topaz said, pointing at Ace. "..." I growled. "Who growled? That definitely wasn't Ace..." Alex said, looking around. Topas was standing in front of me, so I punched him in his side. "SHIT!" He fell to his knees. "Pfft!" Ace and Gus laughed. "What the hell was that for?!" Topas stood up, and shouted at me. "Shouldn't you know? Or are you too stupid to think before you act?" I mumbled. "You did deserve that, Topaz. Karma is clearly on the opposing side." Alistair smiled slightly, adjusting his scarf. "Oh jeez... Everyone needs to Chill." Virgo facepalmed. "Whatever, I'll be in my room. PSSST, Call me!" Topas winked at me, as I shuddered. "I'm gonna take a walk." Ace sighed. "Wait, Ace!" Virgo ran to the kitchen, and came back holding a list, and some money. "Could you go to the market and get a few things?" She asked, as Ace nodded, and walked out the door. "I'll go too." I said, as Virgo nodded. I walked outside, and ran up to Ace. "I'm coming, too." I said. "Why?" Ace asked, laughing slightly. "I want to know what a town is like." I said. "Uh... Okay then." He shrugged. "Why is that Gallade so mean to you?" I asked. "I honestly don't know. I guess you could call us natural enemies..." He said, looking at the list. We walked towards a bustling area of the town that had lots of merchant stalls filled with various foods and items. I grabbed Ace's arm. "What's wrong?" He asked, as I looked around. "It's crowded, and I don't want to get lost." I said, realizing that I was relatively short compared to most people. Ace laughed. "You won't get lost, I promise." He said, holding my hand.

<Timeskip!~>

"Finally." Ace sighed, as we carried a few bags of items that we had got for Virgo. We got home, and walked inside. "We're back." Ace sighed, as I walked over to the counter, setting the things down. "Thanks a bunch!" Virgo said. "Actually, we're gonna head back out." Ace said, grabbing my hand as I raised an eyebrow. "Okay! Be back before 9!" She shouted, as we walked back outside. It was 7 o'clock, and it was fairly dark outside. "Where are we going?" I asked. "I want to show you something." He said. After we had walked out of the city, we entered the forest next to the meadow. We dodged branches, and stepped over dead tree trunks. Soon enough, we reached a clearing with a big, crystal clear lake. There were small lightning bugs floating in the air, lighting the area with a pretty effect. The stars shine from above, reflected off the lake. "This, is my secret spot!" Ace grinned. "..." I looked around, awestruck. "Now only you, Virgo, and I know about this place." He said. "It's... Beautiful." I said. "Yeah, I come here to relax or train. You can see the indents on that big tree." Ace pointed to a gigantic tree. "If this is your secret spot, then why did you show it to me?" I asked. "Well, I just thought that you'd like it, that's all." He smiled. I smiled back, as I walked over to the tree, and sat down, leaning on it. Ace walked over to me, sitting down as well. "Why is your face red?" I asked. "Uh... I... Don't know." He lied. I was curious... very curious... "Tell me why." I said, getting closer to him. "Null, I..." He began to speak. "..." We got closer, and closer, our mouths about to touch... We eventually melted into a kiss, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he rested his hand on my waist. I felt a pleasant feeling wash over me. Eventually we pulled apart. "I love you..." He said, as I smiled. "Is this..." I started to ask. "Yes, it's love." Ace smiled. "I feel like... It was too quick." I said. "What? The kiss?" Ace asked. "...I'm not sure..." I sighed, hugging him.

"Null..."

"Null!"

"Huh?" I opened my eyes. "You okay? You fell asleep." Virgo laughed. "Wait, how am I back here?" I asked. "What do you mean? You and Ace got back from shopping and you passed out once you sat down at the table." She smiled. "Ace went to bed, as did everyone else... And you're face is bright red." She continued. I shook my head. "I..." I started to speak.

"I had a good dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya Everyone! It's me, WaffleCakes!!!

Shoutouts!:
AlexdaScizor as Alex the scizor!!
Topas_Plays as Topaz the Gallade!
Twilight_justice as Alistair the Greninja!

*hides behind a wall* I'm sorry!!! XC

TBH IF THEY DID KISS, IT WOULD'VE BEEN WAY TOO EARLY IN THE STORY! SO...!

Hehe!~ ;P

Maybe this is foreshadowing something, or maybe it's false...

XD

See you all in the next chapter!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro