• 7 - "Ashes to Ashes..." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You called, boss?" I asked, hands stuffed in my sweatshirt pockets.

"Yes. We've found our puppets location. I need you and Hades to bring her back to me." Boss said, as I smirked.

"Sure thing! Just leave it to me..." I grinned. I heard footsteps behind me.

"I want her back as much as you do boss, as much as you do." I heard Hades laugh.

The Next Day...

"Good morning..." I yawned, as I walked into the living room. "Morning." Ace smiled. I smiled back, my face heating up as I remembered my dream. I sat down in a chair. "You look flustered, is something wrong?" Alistair asked, as he smiled kindly. "Oh, I-I'm fine!" I smiled, the red on my face disappearing. "Where's Virgo?" I asked. "She's in the kitchen." Gus said, as I nodded, heading to the kitchen. "Virgo?" I asked. "Hm? Oh, morning!" She smiled. "Can I talk to you about something?" I asked. "Uh... Sure." She smiled, as she followed me to my room. "Last night... I... Had a dream..." I said, sitting on my bed. "Was it a nightmare? You look pretty troubled." She said, sitting next to me. "No, it was... About..." I hesitated for some reason. "About... Ace, and.. And I..." I mumbled. "Oh?" She asked, a slight smile forming on her face. I told her about the dream. "Hm..." She said, thinking, as I looked down. "Don't worry about it. It's a perfectly normal occurrence for someone your age, Null." She patted my head. "It's just... I've never experienced this weird feeling before, and I feel like it's wrong..." I said. "It's not. Trust me. I was sixteen once, and I know how you feel. This is what you'd call 'Love'." She giggled. "I think that you're the only oblivious one in this household, because you just now realized that Ace loves you." She laughed. "But it's okay, you don't really know what emotions are. I think that dream was a good stepping stone." She smiled. "I've gotta check on the food now, but honestly Null, this is normal. Oh, and don't tell ace that I told you that! DONT! Mmkay?" Virgo winked as she left the room.

So... I guess that kind of thing is to be expected...

Not even two minutes later, I heard Virgo squeal. "What's going on?" I asked, walking into the kitchen, to see Virgo hugging a Sylveon girl. "Virgo, you're hugs are too dangerous!" The girl peeped, soon hugging Virgo back. "Null, this is Airy! She's a sister of yours!" Virgo smiled, letting the Sylveon girl go. "Hi!" She waved to me. "...Hello." I silently waved. "Isn't she the cutest thing ever?" Virgo squealed, squishing my cheeks. "She's pretty adorable, I will admit!" Airy smiled happily. "Virgo, leave the girls alone. I'm afraid that you'll suffocate them." Topaz huffed, as I glared at him. "Why do you care, Mr. I'm super edgy no pun intended?" Gus pointed at Topaz's blades. "Shut up land shark." Topaz grumbled, as his grinned. "Welcome back Airy." Acr walked into the kitchen. "AAAACE!" Airy tackled him. "I missed ya, big bro!" She giggled. "Good god you're hyper." Ace laughed. "Hey Airy, did you want to join me for berry picking?" Virgo grinned. "YEEESSSS!!" Airy gasped. "Count us in as well." Gus grinned, as ace smiled sheepishly. "You coming, Null?" Virgo smiled, as I shrugged. "S-sure..." I smiled slightly. "I'll go as well." Topaz shrugged. "So will we!" Alex grinned, grabbing Alistair's arm. "Awww the whole family, huh?" Virgo giggled. "Well, let's go kids!" She smiled, walking out the door.

In the Fields...

"What berries are we getting?" I asked Ace as he picked a few berries. "Any kind." He replied. "Huh." I said, kneeling to pick berries. You missed a few." I pointed. "Those aren't ripe yet." Ace smiled. "Am I the only one who smell something burning?" Topaz asked, as we all smelled the air. "Now that you mention it... Yeah." Gus said, looking around. "Hm..." I started to think. "Alrighty! That's plenty of berries for now! Thanks kids!" Virgo smiled, grabbing her now full to the brim berry basket as we walked towards town. The burning smell grew stronger with each step we took.

Our eyes widened at what we saw.

I'll never forget that day, when ashes floated down from the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

Updates, HALLELUJAH

XD

So, shout out to 4th-Name for Airy!

I really like Airy, and I hope you all do too! :D

So, I should post another update very soon, and I'll see you all then!

Bye bye! o7

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro