Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Upon arriving at death Forrest, team 7 goes to their gate and gets a scroll.
Team 789 and 10 had made the deal to stick together and get the scrolls together without grabbing each others scrolls.
Naruto had another scroll, in which camping articles were sealed and they decided to build up camp next to the lake.
The girls took the cooking upon them,but awfully failed at it, so naruto left the tents to sasuke and chouchi while shika was getting wood for the fire, kina was looking for extra ingredients and shino kept watch together with neji.
Ten ten decided to chop the veggies and hinata decided to look out for animals. Sakura was whining about her nils while ino tried her hardest to make a nice bathing spot.
Lee was training against a rock.
Naruto suddenly walked off towards some bushes.
He ducked and held a wounded rabbit.
Hinata came running to naruto and the rest just continued with what they were doing.
"What's that..." Hinata asked.
"He has a broken paw...the poor thing."naruto said.
"What are you gonna do with him naruto?" Hinata asked.
"Heal him ofcource."
Naruto grabbed hinata arm and dragged her into some bushes away from the camp sight

"Hinata what I am about to show you is an s-rank secret and you're not allowed to tell anyone, understand?"
Hinata nodded.
"Alright.....really, don't tell."
"I- I won't na-nruto kun."
Naruto handed hinata the rabbit and did some hand signs.
A poof of smoke appeared and when the smoke cleared, naruto was gone. There only stood a slight less tan boy with pale blonde hair with blue strands.
Two antennas and pointy ears had appeared. But most noticeable change were the big blue wings in his back.
"So....I'm a fairy prince....."
Hinatas yaw was somewhere 10 feet away from them in the bushes.
"Y- y- youre- a -a- a fairy?!!!".
Naruto nodded and lifted up the bunny from hinatas arms.
He sat down in lotus pose and a green chacra lit from his hand.
After something like 5 minutes of naruto concentrating in the bunny and hinata staring at him from all directions and with byakugan, naruto finally let the Bunny go and said his goodbye in flaira, the language of fairies, and the language spoken by the nature.
The rabbit responded in flaira, bowed and ran off.
Hinatas yaw had returned by now and naruto stood up.
"C- can you f- fly?" Hinata asked.
"Ofcource I can, those wings aren't there for nothing you know" naruto said with a smile.
Naruto fluttered his wings and he flew up. Hinata looked at him in awe and enjoyed the sight.
"C-can you teach me how to fly?"hinata asked.
Naruto shook his head. "Sorry hinata but you're not a fairy..."
Hinata nodded.
Then she gasped.
"Naruto we should get back" she said.
Naruto landed and activated his henge again.
They started walking back.

Upon arrival at the camp they saw the food was finished and naruto putted it on plates.

After dinner everyone decided to sleep and shino and ten ten were having guard duties. Naruto had snuck out of His tent and had made his way to the lake.
He undid the henge and had putt off His clothes. He was only wearing a shaggy anbu pants.
(And underwear ofc)

He was standing on the water with his almost white hair with blue strands and slight longer hair.
His hair reached till his shoulders and was bound in a short pony tail.
A few birds and butterflies floated around the now flying naruto. He flew a few feet above the surface of the water, he hung like he was sitting on his knees and reached out to the water to pet a crocodile.
Naruto flew up to a little group of dears that had formed by the lake and petted them all.

10 minutes earlier...

Sasuke couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned but he just couldn't get comfortable. So he left his tent and decided to go for a walk.

After a little walking around he stood being a bush by the lake. He quickly ducked and looked over the bush at a winged boy flying around playing with the animals.
The muscular body of the boy moved elegantly and his wings looked delicate.
He then saw the boy pet a crocodile....
The crocodile just purred and let him.
The winged boy then flew towards some deers.
Sasuke was drooling.
The boys bangs were dancing in the wind and the animals bowed for him.
Sasuke had to keep his nose closed IR else a massive nosebleed would turn the blue lake red.
And he didn't wanna scare off the boy.

Narutos antennas picked up sasukes chacra.
Naruto quickly flew to where his clothes were and flew around the Forrest towards the camp sight, where he turned invisible and flew back into his tent fast.
That was a close call.....

Sasuke saw the boy fly away and wanted to follow him, but he felt calmed down by the boys aura and walked back to the camp sight to sleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro