Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The day after the winged boy at the lake, sasuke just couldn't get him out of his head.
What even WAS he....an elf? No... They don't have wings... Not an angel either... Angels have feather wings.... I guess the closest would be a fairy....but I thought fairies were like super tiny.....well whatever, I'll call it a fairy.
Sasuke thought.
At exact the same moment naruto yelled through the camp.
"Everyone, wale up, time to pack and get some scrolls!" He yelled.
Sasuke climbed out of his tent and put on another shirt.
Then sasuke saw naruto...and something in him looked really familiar.
But sasuke couldn't see it.

The male group of the 12 that were standing here decided to go bathe in the lake.
They all were taking off their clothes (relax ladies).
Sasuke looked at naruto that first took off his jacket and then the black shaggy T-shirt.
Sasuke had to hold his nose again.
Narutos body was muscular as hell, and his skin shone in the sunlight.
Narutos hair danced in the wind like it was levitating and shortly said, he was absolutely gorgeous.
Some screams and flood came from the bushes. Naruto decided to take a look and found a fainted hinata and 3 girls with a nosebleed.
"Girls, may I ask what you're doing?" Naruto asked.
The girls just stood up and ran towards the camp.
Naruto picked up hinata and placed her in her tent.

Naruto was back at the water now.
"Guys you better keep on your underwear, we have audience." naruto said.
The boys all nodded and naruto ran towards the water. He took a surprisingly high and far jump and dived in. Sasuke found his dive looking Like flying and he still held his nose, just to be sure.
Sasuke slowly walked into the water and shivered.
Cold...
Naruto was just swimming like it wasnt like swimming in ice.
Sasuke was shaking and shivering like hell.
Naruto noticed this.
Naruto dived underwater and popped up right in front of sasuke, which made him jolt up.
"You OK?" Naruto asked.
"No! I'm freezing and a stupid idiot thinks its funny to scare me!"sasuke snapped.
Naruto made a pouty face and looked down. He then fell backwards in the water and disappeared underwater. Sasuke now had a little blush on his face.
What the hell.... Did I just think naruto was...cute?
Naruto had reappeared again in front of kiba and splashed him wet all over.
Kiva and naruto now had a water fight and naruto was clearly winning, the others just watched them.
As sasuke was looking at naruto, he noticed that beautiful smile and the water drops drip down his Muscular body and golden hair.
Then, he noticed he was daring at naruto and quickly turned around.

After bathing it was the girls turn and they asked shino and shika to keep watch over the other boys.
4 boys were tying to peek, two kept them away, 1 sat against a tree staring at someone and the last one was meditating.
Guess who did what XD...

Naruto was meditating and sasuke was at the tree. Shino and shikamaru were holding back the other 4.
Neji gave up on sneaking closer and just used his byakugan.

After a massive nosebleed from neji, and the girls were done with their bath, they pitted on their clothes and came back to the camp sight.
Shika shino and the 4 peakers stood close to the bushes while naruto and Sasuke sat at the other side and neji laid next to the fireplace unconscious from blood loss.
"Oke, I understand sasuke didn't peek but why the hell didn't you, naruto. Like litteraly, you're most likely to peak." Ten ten said.
Its not, I'm a prince, its not very likely for a prince to peek at girls...plus....- naruto thought.
He simply said "I'm gay."
All boys (yes even nejis) yaws dropped.
"W- WHAT!!!" they all by led at the exact same moment. Except for sasuke, he choked on his own saliva.
Sakura ran towards sasuke.
"SASUKE KUN ARE YOU OKE OMG HES DYING NOOOOO!!"
naruto pushed her aside and turned sasuke around, then clops on his back so he can cough it out.
"Cough cough Thanx couch" sasuke said.
"You're welcome and are you alright?"
"Yeah..."
"Good, now let's pack" naruto said to anyone on the camp sight.
"Also.... I went out last night and collected these." Naruto said as he grabbed a scroll, whipped some blood on it and 4 scrolls appear. 2 heaven and 2 earth. Exactly what they needed.
"Where did you get those?" Neji asked.
"Let's just say a little birdie gave them to me....and a deer.... And a crocodile...."
Sasuke suddenly jolted and graves narutos arm. He ran towards some bushes and pushed naruto in.

"Naruto, what are you?"
Naruto looked confused.
"What do you mean?"
Naruto didn't show it but he was reeeeeally nervous.
"I saw a winged boy fly around the Forrest last night....with the same animals as you just mentioned..." Sasuke said.
Naruto started laughing. Fake ofc.
"Hahaha sasuke did you lose your mind? Humans don't have wings XD....only angels, fairies and animals do..." Naruto said.
Sasuke was deep in thoughts.
Naruto calmed down a little.
"But fairies only exist in fairy tails.... So...."
"No they don't.!!!" Ino said. "There live fairies in this forest too.... Or actually.... One....he's seen Here more often and legend says he's the prince and last of his kind." Ino told.
Naruto rolled his eyes and stood up.
"Well, have fun telling each other fairy tales (see what I did there?), I'll make some diner, be back soon." Naruto said and left the bushes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro