Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After sasuke and ino came out of the bushes they saw naruto cooking. Naruto was making some lunch for everyone.
"Oke listen up, after lunch, I want you all to have your stuff packed within 10 minutes and I'll bring us to the tower, got it?" Naruto said as he started to put the food on plates. Everyone nodded. They all ate and packed quickly and they all stood I'm a circle, that connected to naruto. Naruto had shunshined them all to the tower and they all had entered.
The teams had decided to all stick in the same room till the end.
Naruto had settled against a wall and hinatas head was on his lap.
Sasuke sat at the other side of the room together with kiba.
"Sup" kiba said. Sasuke just glared at naruto and hinata.
"Hey sasuke, do you by any change like hinata too?" Kiba asked, seeing where sasukes eyes were at.
Sasuke shook his head.
"Phew.... I do like hinata and I wouldn't have liked competition." Kiba said.
Sasuke chuckled. "No....can you keep a secret?" Sasuke said.
"Depends on what and from who." Kiba admitted.
"Its about naruto..." Sasuke sighed.
Kiba looked him in the eyes.
"I might kind of like him....in a gay way....I think..." Sasuke muttered.
Kiba gasped.
"Your secret is safe with me" he added and stood up.
Sasuke nodded and kept staring at naruto.
Kiba stood up and walked to another wall, and signed naruto he needed to tell him something later.

After a while, the door opened and everyone entered a battle zone.

(All matches are same except for Naru vs kiba, Im To lazy to type them all.)

Naruto and kiba entered the ring.
Naruto had activated his fairy sense system and had put up an extra strong henge seal.
Kiba had smelled a slight changed but, he didn't bother.
Naruto got in position and had sent special fairy dust his body can create at kiba. This was the chacra eating one.
Akamaru had taken kivas appearance and they were on their way to make a fang over fang but naruto jumped up and dodges. And since due to his fairy weight he can jump real high, he could put chacra in his hand and hang on the ceiling while looking down.
"Hey kiba, get over here hahaha"
Kiba growled.
Naruto laughed at a hanged dog trying to get to narutos ass.
Naruto now let himself fall and swiftly landed on the floor only to Launce himself at kiba the second his feet tough the floor.
Naruto looked like he flew through the arena, and kiba now was slammed against the wall. while naruto has pinned him against the wall kiba witnessed narutos eyes becoming a really light shade of blue with a  yellow star in the mid.
Naruto began muttering some words in flaira and the star lighted up. Naruto now blew in his face, something that looked like a mild powder.
Kiba felt tired all of the sudden and his body had gone numb.
Naruto stepped back and let libas body hit the ground.
The star in narutos eyes now faded. The visual prawless of the fairies is something not used often for multiple reasons, first off, because they have to hide themselves.
Naruto walked towards the proctor and whispered something in his ear. Then he jumped onto the 2nd floor where everyone was watching, you know, that indoor balcony thingy.
He landed right next to hinata and she hugged him. Hinata lifted him from the floor with ease, people noticed this and hinata was surprised too.
Naruto said something to hinata in flaira and hinata nodded. Yes, naruto had given her the ability to hear, understand and speak this language. Hinata said something back and they laughed. People were looking weird at them and naruto and hinata looked at everyone.
"What?" Naruto asked.
"What language were you speaking?" Kakashi asked.
Naruto asinged his hands around hinatas shoulder.
"Our language." Was narutos answer.
"Ah the language of true love, how youthful" guy said.
Naruto and hinata looked each other in the eyes.
Naruto said something in flaira again and both now burst out laughing.
"He's gay" shikamaru said.
The 4 sense is now looked at shika and then at naruto. Naruto and hinata laid on the ground laughing now.

When they were done laughing the next match had started and they went to watch it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro