2. Sadness

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Neela maa, we have to send Aman away, or Mrs. Mehta will snatch him from us" Avni said as tears came rlling down her cheeks. She did not want to loose Aman. At any point. 

"Bacha, you are not getting it, how will her stay without you and me at this tender age? Who will look after him?" Neela questioned. 

"Don't worry maa, I know he will be fine, after all he is Aman Ayesha Parikh! And maa, Aman has to learn how to live in this world- a world that values nothing- that values no one. And besides that, children do live in boarding schools" Avni tried to convince Neela.

"But Avni, London is too far; I can't leave India because of Dad and his business and I can't afford to loose you - you've been through so much..Then how can I let Aman stay away from us and that too in a different country?"

Avni thought to herself- I cannot be a burden on you maa, I know it will cost us money and you will have to pay for it. I know that you will not think twice before paying for both  of us, but I cannot take more favors from you- I just want to see Aman happy, that's it! I'm sorry maa, I'm being a selfish sister, but what can I do. I know Aman needs to be loved but it is important that he is safe. 

"Maa, no more discussions, we have to send Aman out of India so Dayawanti does not trouble him, Can you do this for us, please maa?"

"Okay Avni, let me see through the arrangements and make sure that everything is suitable for Aman."

"Thankyou Maa! you're the best mamma in the world!"Avni screamed in joy- she was satisfied. 

Aman thus went to London to a boarding school. While Avni all this while was wondering how she would pay Neela back. In a short span of about six months, she realised how much Neela had given up for her. She thought that the only way to pay her back is with love. Soon, Avni started living for Neela- her entire world. She never thought she could love anyone like this. However, deep inside her heart, there was a void that was never filled and probably could never be filled. 

Avni started her life with a new purpose- she gave up her thoughts on revenge- she thought only God can punish Dayawanti for the sins she had committed. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro