3. Socializing!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avni soon started school. She knew Neela would be happy to see her achieve something in life. So, she had put her heart and soul into studying. Soon, she was what she would have hated to be - a nerd. She did not socialize at all, did not believe in friends, except (of course) Ali. Ali had been a constant support for her in all these times. 

Soon, Avni started to hang out with Ali's gang. She met a variety of people and wondered how she would fit into them. But soon she realized, she couldn't and she was better off the way she was- aloof. 

Neela always tried to cheer her up, asking about friends, teachers, crushes affairs and all the things anyone would expect a normal girl to go through. Avni, however, was an introvert, she was conscious about everything- her body type, her language skills, her glasses, the way she dressed  up in the uniform, the way she talked to others, the way she laughed, how she coughed, how she sat- everything. 

Everything was going okay until the end of the year. Avni gave her exams, passed with flying colours (stood first in the class), Neela was very proud of her. However, Avni knew that the new academic year would bring a lot of challenges and hurdles for her. So she knew she had to brace herself up. 

Precap: "You!"

"You! What? You have to be kidding me. We cannot be in the same class! No way!"

"O S**t! Miss Ajooba! No! This year's gonna go bad"

"Amrood kahin ka" Said Avni with a digusted expression. 

"O ... Ms. Ajooba! Neil naam hai mera, Neil Khanna"

"Aur main Miss Ajoba nahin Avni hoon... Avni.." She paused

"I know Avni Mehta- the tubelight, tumse itni purani dushmani nahin bhool sakta"

"It's Avni Parekh, not Mehta. Mister Tillu!"

"How dare you call me that!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro