Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Another tiring day of practice. By now, i was completely over it and just wanted to sleep. But no. Our choreographer said we have to do an extra hour of practice.

My body ached and my head was starting to hurt. "Yoongi! Stay focused!" He yelled. I mumbled an apology and tried to push through. My body screamed at me to stop, but i refused its pleas.

Finally practice was over and i stumbled into a chair, sculling water in the process. I watched as the others praised each other and paid no attention to me. The choreographer came up to me, i knew what was coming. "You probably know what I'm about to say, but Yoongi, you need to work harder. You knew what you signed up for when you wanted to be an idol, so work for it. You're a good kid but if you really want this, work harder." I nodded looking down.

He walked off and i rolled my head back. I closed my eyes for what felt like two seconds when someone was shouting at me. "Come on Yoongi! We wanna go home so hurry up and get in the car." An angry Jungkook yelled. I mumbled yet another apology and dragged my aching body to the car.

I shoved my headphones in my ears while everyone else socialized. Once we got home, i went straight to my room. Sleep was the only thing on my mind and nothing can stop me from getting that.

After a few hours Jin knocked on the door calling for dinner. I said i wasnt hungry and went back to sleep. Our manager had talked to me a few weeks ago saying that I've been gaining weight. Too much weight. He said i should cut back on meals and any unhealthy food.

I also couldn't be bothered getting up. As well as all this I've been staying up late writing and composing songs.

I didn't go out of my room for the rest of that night, only socializing (even if it was just the slightest) when Jin came in to go to bed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro