Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Today we didn't have to stay for an extra hour, we even got to go home an hour early because of the extra time yesterday. I decided i should practice more. "Yoongi, come on. We're leaving now."

"Go without me, I'm doing some extra practice."

Namjoon chuckled. "Your funeral."

So i was left alone. I practiced for God knows how many hours. I only stopped when i heard my phone ring. "What?" I said, panting.

"Where are you Yoongi hyung? We finished at four and its nine. You missed dinner and stuff." A concerned Hoseok replied.

I sighed. Is it really already nine? "Don't worry about me. I'll be home soon." After few goodbyes, i hung up.

Pft be home soon my ass... I thought making my way to my studio. Tonight will be another long night...

~morning~

I was disturbed by a knock on the door. "Come in."

I heard the door open. "Hyung have you been here all night?" I nodded. Ah its Hoseok. "Hyung thats not healthy! You know you need all the sleep you can get with this sort of career. Yoongi its not healthy. You can't do hours of extra dance practice and spend the whole night composing or writing with no more than a couple breaks and no sleep."

"I know... It wont happen again..." I mumbled.

"Sure it wont... Come on, the manager wanted to have a meeting about something and asked me to come get you." I hummed and put my jacket on, following him out to the hall.

The meeting was just to discuss some photoshoots we'd be having within the next few days. We were about half way through and I'd almost fallen asleep multiple times. "Yoongi! Keep your eyes open, this is important!" He yelled. I nodded and tried my best to stay awake.

After the meeting he pulled me aside, lecturing me about balancing sleep and work. He'd thankfully granted a day off so i went back to the dorm and slept.

I heard a soft knock before the bed dipped. "If you're up to it, we're going out to lunch."

"I'd rather stay here." There was no response so i assume he nodded. "Have fun."

"I will, get some rest hyung."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro