Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Suddenly Jimin burst out crying. "Hyung I-I'm so sorry we made you feel that way! You're perfect the way you are don't listen to manager hyung..." I wasn't really sure how to react.

"I-I-" Jungkook put an arm over him as he tried to calm down.

"I'm sorry... I have no right to cry... How can we make it up to you? No never mind, we probably can't... How we treated you wasn't right and i don't know about them, but i understand if you don't forgive us." Again i was lost for words.

As much as i didn't like being ignored, the attention being completely on me was making me uncomfortable. It would be fine if we were just hanging out and not having a conversation like this. "What happened the night you went out?" Jin asked.

"I didn't want to face you guys so i packed up my stuff and went to my favourite bar. I booked a hotel then basically drank all my thoughts away. I was sober enough to get to my hotel safely but after that i was out. The next morning i talked to our manager and he said i still had to practice, which, by the way, was complete and utter torture."

"Look, Yoongi... If we ever do anything to upset you or just make you feel bad tell us. I honestly can't believe we didn't realize what we were doing to you... I'm sorry we did that... And please don't run off without talking to us and telling us you're ok. You really freaked us out and scared us. We were worried all night and had no idea where you went."

"Lets just put it behind us. It really did make me feel like shit because you guys are my best friends. And just as long as you don't do that kind of stuff to, not just me, but i guess any of the members, i wont just randomly run away." They all started apologizing and everything got all lovey dovey and stuff.

"Enough of the sappy stuff, group hug!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro